Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

Roberton Williams, the Sol Price fellow at the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, told us that there are three things we could learn from Trump’s tax returns: details about where he gets his income and how much it is; “how he’s structuring his income for tax purposes”; and what kind of deductions he takes, including charitable giving. If Trump had overseas income or foreign bank accounts, for instance, that information would be on his tax return.

Roberton Williams? Never heard of her.

Is he/she/it the dictator now?

What was that public law again? I must have missed it.

I never said he should plead the fifth. It is unconstitutional for someone to force you to incriminate yourself.

A few more brain cells in your half brain,and you TOO would conclude that you're bashing the Trumpster without even realizing it.......LOL

What was that public law again? I must have missed it.

How's the view from down there??? LOL

upload_2017-2-21_19-51-57.png

Trump will release his tax returns right after Obama releases his college transcripts and Crooked Hillary releases the government records she kept at home on her home server.

In other words, never.

I wonder what Obama is hiding in his college transcripts? The fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or that he was only passed because of affirmative action? What is it Moon Bats?

I wonder what Obama is hiding in his college transcripts? The fact that he enrolled as a foreign student or that he was only passed because of affirmative action? What is it Moon Bats?

hey, moron, would you rather see if Obama got a "C" in English literature OR if Trump has accepted huge loans from Russian oligarchs who have made him THEIR puppet?

You choose!!!!! LOL

The last time information from Donald Trump’s income-tax returns was made public (1981) , the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

A bit embarrassing for "a man of the common people," don't you think???

(now watch right wingers defend him for being "smart")....LOL

Did he do something illegal by not owing taxes? I doubt he is smart however he has hired some smart accountants. Do you not take every deduction and tax break that is allowed by law?

Should he have paid taxes not owed? Do you pay more than you are suppose to by law? Do Warren Buffett, Bill Gate and Bill and Hillary Clinton take all their legal deductions? I am sure Buffett does, as his tax rate is a lot lower than his secretary's. GE paid zero in taxes, and Obama didn't seem to care. Is it all right for corporations to pay zero but not individuals? Isn't this more of an issue for Congress, since they make many of the rules and codes for taxes.

Did he do something illegal by not owing taxes?

No, NOT illegal, but SLIMY as all hell......Keep backing the slime ball, I really don;t give a shit how many morons (soon to be fewer) keep being Trumpsters lap dogs.

So, where is the law stating said requirement?

There is no such law.

nat4900 LIED!!!!

Hey, moron, I NEVER stated there's a law....but a requirement for any decent presidential candidate to share with those he or she is about to SERVE.......but you're "correct" that requirement is ONLY for decent candidates for the WH and Trump ain't one.

It's a requirement or otherwise you aren't a decent candidate? So you think David Duke and James Edwards are decent?

The ultimate question that MUST be answered is this:

How much does the Trumpster OWE Russian oligarchs, or how much did Russian oligarchs PAID to own the Trumpster?

What makes you think a tax return shows any of that bullshit?
It could resolve whether our Commander in Chief recognizes any real and specifically, not imagined, exigency that requires, real times of War, Tax Rates on the wealthiest.

No, NOT illegal, but SLIMY as all hell......Keep backing the slime ball, I really don;t give a shit how many morons (soon to be fewer) keep being Trumpsters lap dogs.

So you are ok with others being slimy, such as Buffett, GM and the Clinton's but It's not ok for Trump to be slimy. I didn't support Trump, I question many of his moves but you are being really stupid when you think it is wrong for him to follow the law and pay as little in taxes as possible, especially when you, yourself take every legal deduction possible.

Now, I think the tax laws are messed up, however the blame falls on Congress for not changing the codes. You are just a partisan dip shit.

So you are ok with others being slimy, such as Buffett, GM and the Clinton's but It's not ok for Trump to be slimy. I didn't support Trump, I question many of his moves but you are being really stupid when you think it is wrong for him to follow the law and pay as little in taxes as possible, especially when you, yourself take every legal deduction possible.

Now, I think the tax laws are messed up, however the blame falls on Congress for not changing the codes. You are just a partisan dip shit.

By all means, DEFEND the orange clown.........slimy people love folks in their same slimy ilk,

By all means, DEFEND the orange clown.........slimy people love folks in their same slimy ilk,

That explains why you are so slimy. You are a hypocrite, just like Clinton and Buffett. You are a fake. Go peddle your fake outrage somewhere else slime ball.

Don't be too hard on her, she ran out of Butt Hurt cream, all while she's getting the shit kicked out of her.

We have a Commerce Clause, for just this contingency.

Lol!

Lol!
let me know when you are done laughing; and can provide a valid argument, for rebuttal.

Lol!
let me know when you are done laughing; and can provide a valid argument, for rebuttal.

Lol!

Lol!

Lol!
we have a Commerce Clause; don't complain, be Patriotic.

Forum List

Back