Among top LSAT scorers (170 or above), 82.5% are white, 15.6% are Asian, 1.6% Hispanic, and 0.3% black.

I don't even know what you think that means guy. :laugh: You're waving around test scores after a Black man convicted your boy on 34 felony counts. That achievement speaks for itself. You're the ones openly searching for anything to cling to to make yourselves feel better. :laugh:
Low test scores are a measure of low black achievement and low black qualifications

Low test scores are a measure of low black achievement and low black qualifications
Achievements on tests. In the real world a Black man just beat all those whites on Trump's side and convicted your boy on 34 felony counts. You're like the Failure still talking about the trophy you won in high-school. :laugh:

Achievements on tests. In the real world a Black man just beat all those whites on Trump's side and convicted your boy on 34 felony counts. You're like the Failure still talking about the trophy you won in high-school. :laugh:
Tests are how we measure knowledge

Based on tests black lawyers know less than white and asian lawyers

Tests are how we measure knowledge

Based on tests black lawyers know less than white and asian lawyers
And considering that conservatives are the whites most likely to not even have a college education, by your logic, all those people are still your betters. :itsok: :laugh:

And considering that conservatives are the whites most likely to not even have a college education, by your logic, all those people are still your betters. :itsok:
You are wrong as usual

Black people are the least likely to have a college education

1717156242023.png

Not Black LSTAT takers though you moron. You know, the people we were talking about? :laugh: Fuck you're stupid.
whatever that means

It could be argued that black conservatives are the exception to the rule of black underachievement

They have to be the best as opposed to merely being black

whatever that means

It could be argued that black conservatives are the exception to the rule of black underachievement

They have to be the best as opposed to merely being black
I'm glad you frail, uneducated whites found educated black men like Sowell to lead you, like Moses and tell you what's best for you. I couldn't be happier for you and your people. All children need direction. :laugh:

I'm glad you frail, uneducated whites found educated black men like Sowell to lead you, like Moses and tell you what's best for you. I couldn't be happier for you and your people. :laugh:
Thank God for Sowell and the few others like him

He proves that black inferiority is not genetic

And why we should expect as much from black people as everyone else

Last edited:
They are mostly white because the fact of the matter remains, on the whole white parents raise children to be smart, responsible, self reliant, teach responsibility and so on. That's why they get ahead.

It's the same reason black kids are more likely to drown.

It isn't because of racism. It's because black parents on the whole aren't as involved as white parents. Every white kid I knew when I was a little kid took swimming lessons. Our parents took us to the local pool and signed us up for swim lessons. We all started first day sitting on the edge of the shallow end kicking our feet in the water, 1 month later I could touch the bottom of the 6ft deep section.

What kind of a country and society would want to promote the weakest people? If someone isn't qualified to do a job they shouldn't be doing it, that weakens the entire country.

You let everyone achieve their own level of potential and you hire "the best person" for the job. That is fair, that is truly equal.

Hiring someone purely on their skin color is racist in either direction, and it is "supposed" to be illegal according to the equal opportunity employment act.

They are mostly white because the fact of the matter remains, on the whole white parents raise children to be smart, responsible, self reliant, teach responsibility and so on. That's why they get ahead.

It isn't because of racism. It's because black parents on the whole aren't as involved as white parents. Every white kid I knew when I was a little kid took swimming lessons. Our parents took us to the local pool and signed us up for swim lessons. We all started first day sitting on the edge of the shallow end kicking our feet in the water, 1 month later I could touch the bottom of the 6ft deep section.

What kind of a country and society would want to promote the weakest people? If someone isn't qualified to do a job they shouldn't be doing it, that weakens the entire country.

You let everyone achieve their own level of potential and you hire "the best person" for the job. That is fair, that is truly equal.

Hiring someone purely on their skin color is racist in either direction, and it is "supposed" to be illegal according to the equal opportunity employment act.

Unlike Trump's daddy who raised a criminal and an adjudicated sexual assaulter. :laugh:

It's always the born losers who have all the excuses ready every time they lose. :laugh: :itsok:
Now you are just repeating yourself because its all you have

A predetermined verdict by a stacked jury of libs in a kangaroo court

It's always the born losers who have all the excuses ready every time they lose. :laugh: :itsok:
Yet... for the black community, especially the black leftists in this forum, the narrative is systemic racism has held up back as your excuse.
Also, can we stick to topics and instead of invoking Trump or Biden into EVERY GD thread that is not about those two ass hats? Is it that hard to stay on topic.

Yet... for the black community, especially the black leftists in this forum, the narrative is systemic racism has held up back as your excuse.
Also, can we stick to topics and instead of invoking Trump or Biden into EVERY GD thread that is not about those two ass hats? Is it that hard to stay on topic.
Not just the black community but the rational community. It no surprise to anyone else that the group of people who have suffered centuries of racism and socioeconomic injustice, have poorer socioeconomic outcomes on average than their white counterparts who enjoy a ten to 1 wealth advantage over them. That's just common sense and you know facts. Mac-7 here is crying about a jury he knows nothing about. Not even their names. :laugh:

And consider this. Consider this hypothetical: every race is equal when it comes to capacity, skill, ability, education etc., And let's just pretend that there are only two races, Whites and Blacks, for simplicity. Now let's say that there are a total of 1000 people and I'll use simple numbers for ease of math.

750 - Whites
250 - Blacks
1000 - Total

So let's say there are only 10 actual jobs in this hypothetical reality. If all things are equal, for each job there would be 75 whites and 25 blacks working at each "job". That's fair and equitable based on the percent of population.

My question for the black liberals is this: Is the above hypothetical, a "fair" distribution of employment?

Forum List

Back