Among top LSAT scorers (170 or above), 82.5% are white, 15.6% are Asian, 1.6% Hispanic, and 0.3% black.

If white racism is your excuse for black poverty how do you explain poor white people?
I brought that exact topic up. I have family, white trash, poor, made poor life choices that put them there. They don't blame anyone else but themselves. It's not the gov't, it's a racial issue, only themselves. The poor black community blames a system of racism that no longer exists.

Intelligence is racist
Those higher numbers need to be melted down to raise the bottom number which would then be fairer and kinder so it should be mandated
Lib 101

Last edited:
Gotcha, you can't engage in reasonable discourse, you refuse to answer the question I have purposed: what can't you do that a white person can do? You deflect, resort to history as the crux of your discussion (which I agree with you in many regards). You resort to name calling and other illogical assumptions, hyperbole, and speculation.

So basically, you're ignorant, biased, and incapable of reason. You lack the capacity of insight and the inability to reason with logic, facts, or discuss opposing opinions without resorting to poor tactics.
Just because I insulted you doesn't mean that I didn't also present facts. It's a fact that white families have ten times the wealth on average than black american families and it's a mathematical fact that you can do more with $100,000 than $10,000 but you're a failure of white trash upbringing so I don't expect you to understand basic math. :laugh:

Thank God for Sowell and the few others like him

He proves that black inferiority is not genetic

And why we should expect as much from black people as everyone else
I think Sowell is an anomaly but that doesn’t mean an intellectually inferior person can’t be self-reliant and personally responsible. Blacks used to have intact families.
60 years of quotas and set-asides have only generated excuses and failure.

I think Sowell is an anomaly but that doesn’t mean an intellectually inferior person can’t be self-reliant and personally responsible. Blacks used to have intact families.
60 years of quotas and set-asides have only generated excuses and failure.
The failure of blacks to advance out of the ghetto is a massive source of embarrassment for libs

Just because I insulted you doesn't mean that I didn't also present facts. It's a fact that white families have ten times the wealth on average than black american families and it's a mathematical fact that you can do more with $100,000 than $10,000 but you're a failure of white trash upbringing so I don't expect you to understand basic math. :laugh:
You are misinformed

Very few whites on welfare have $100,000

Sure. Proceed to pretend and make believe the facts aren't what they are because you're the emotionally feeble whites. :laugh:
Pretending that black failures are just helpless victims of Jim Crow while white failures are living on Easy Street makes you look delusional

People who dont make it in America, whether white or black, have only themselves to blame

Pretending that black failures are just helpless victims of Jim Crow while white failures are living on Easy Street makes you look delusional

People who dont make it in America, whether white or black, have only themselves to blame
I didn't say anything about helpless. That's your racist description. :laugh: Your culture is in the middle of fuck around and find out as we speak. :laugh:

Forum List

Back