Among top LSAT scorers (170 or above), 82.5% are white, 15.6% are Asian, 1.6% Hispanic, and 0.3% black.

Redlining causes black women to have fatherless children that join gangs and deal drugs?
That's not what I asked you Mac. That strawman isn't representative of anything but your inability to make a rational point.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
That's not what I asked you Mac. That strawman isn't representative of anything but your inability to make a rational point.
I asked you first

What explains black failure?

Or better yet, how can you explain white failure without tarring your favorite pet minority with the same brush?

Black people can succeed in America if they dont act stupid

If whites can do it blacks can too

I asked you first

What Black failure? I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. :lmao:
Or better yet, how can you explain white failure without tarring your favorite pet minority with the same brush?
Again, I don't know what you're talking about. You're going to have to be more specific.

I never said black people can't succeed in this country you fucking idiot. That's why I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. What I'm saying is that the disparities of outcomes are explained by socioeconomic discrimination and segregation. That doesn't mean black people are failures you stupid fucking racist. :laugh: Keep telling on yourselves.

Last edited:
What Black failure? I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. :lmao:

Again, I don't know what you're talking about. You're going to have to be more specific.

I never said black people can't succeed in this country you fucking idiot. That's why I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. What I'm saying is that the disparities of outcomes are explained by socioeconomic discrimination and segregation. That doesn't mean black people are failures your stupid fucking racist. :laugh: Keep telling on yourselves.
Mac7 is the failure.

I asked you first

Try not talking stupid. Because whites have been acting stupid now for a minimum of 258 years. You are an example of it today.

Fairly easy to see the difference, frail white boy.
I was so frail that I knocked out white boys like you routinely on a rugby field for nearly 20 years. So look at the picture on the left and keep not believing what your eyes show you stupid mf.

I never said black people can't succeed in this country you fucking idiot. That's why I have no clue what the hell you're talking about. What I'm saying is that the disparities of outcomes are explained by socioeconomic discrimination and segregation. That doesn't mean black people are failures your stupid fucking racist. :laugh: Keep telling on yourselves.
Black failure is global. Wherever they are found outside of their shithole countries in Africa and Haiti, they form the bottom rung of society. That's a simple fact.

Black failure is global. Wherever they are found outside of their shithole countries in Africa and Haiti, they form the bottom rung of society. That's a simple fact.
It's not you moron. It's an average based on historical exploitation that doesn't mean you are better off than every black person. The black people in my family are better off than all the white people in family because the white people (by marriage) in family are mostly blue color workers and the black people in my family are mostly medical professionals. If you're imagining that your poor white trash ass is better off than some Black entrepreneur in South Africa for instance, well you'd just be fantasizing.

It's not you moron. It's an average based on historical exploitation that doesn't mean you are better off than every black person. The black people in my family are better off than all the white people in family because the white people (by marriage) in family are mostly blue color workers and the black people in my family are mostly medical professionals. If you're imagining that your poor white trash ass is better off than some Black entrepreneur in South Africa for instance, well you'd just be fantasizing.
You denied black failure. Black failure is not just in the US, but global. Yeah, there maybe a handful of successful blacks but there are a billion failures living in shitholes of their own making.

Obviously, you are angry about it, but them's the facts.

• Average LSAT scores were highest for Caucasian and Asian/Pacific Islander test takers. African American test takers and Puerto Rican test takers had the lowest mean LSAT scores.

Do those numbers include the free point blacks and latinos get added on? They get some 200 to 300 points added on to SATs just for being black and brown dumbasses already, so is that the same for the professional school entrance exams?

Last edited:

lol you don't have any black people in your family. We all know it, so register another sock to go with your IM2 and SupabadBreath socks.

Last edited:
You denied black failure. Black failure is not just in the US, but global. Yeah, there maybe a handful of successful blacks but there are a billion failures living in shitholes of their own making.

Obviously, you are angry about it, but them's the facts.
I'm not angry about your inability to articulate a rational point. I don't that quite amusing actually. :laugh:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back