Amy Coney Barrett judicial Superstar wow!

The Demoncrats are some looney yet evil undermining human beings. The things that they falsely accuse for the purpose of political grandstanding is highly transparent. A total deaf man can hear the bullcrap they spew from 300 miles away.
You're giving them far too much credit by referring to them as human. IMHO democrats today are subhuman throwbacks.
They are definitely proving it.

The demoshit is getting schooled big time by the GOP.

No Brett Kavennaugh bullshit here.

Camel-A whining about health issues. What a dumbass....that the left is running for V.P.

Showing us again....just how depleted the left is when comes to intelligent leadership.

If anyone had any doubts about this woman's intellect or her qualifications to be one of the most outstanding SCOTUS justices ever appointed listen to this.

I'm sure she is qualified but so was
Sonia Sotomayor in 1998 when republicans were in charge of the congress.

Everyone know that tramp and his republicans want the end of the ACA, and Tramp knows the supreme court which will make the decision of the Presidency will be in his favor,

of course one favor deserves another, quid pro quo.

And she will be impeached if the congress will be in Democrats hands, and then we won't need to pack the courts.

i see. you admit thats what the vile scum demonrats are going to do..

Never happen..... They understand that the payback would be automatic.

Jo

The demoshit is getting schooled big time by the GOP.

No Brett Kavennaugh bullshit here.

Camel-A whining about health issues. What a dumbass....that the left is running for V.P.

Showing us again....just how depleted the left is when comes to intelligent leadership.
Finestein will look great as satan's bride, hope she will be ready for it, because she's definitely trying out for the job with her sinful ways. I think she'll get it. Oh and this dumb Kamala Harris wanting to cancel the hearings based upon the pandemic ???? Ok, then let's postpone the general election because of the pandemic. It's the same thing, but if you want to hear some carrying on like never heard before, try to go along with the idiots, and cancel everything until 2021. Rotflmbo

I actually choked with laughter watching this. My wife had to beat me on the back. You alright, you alright she asked. LOL

Why don't these demoncrat senators understand that Barrett must follow the law, and if the law gives wiggle room to then have a majority opinion expressed by all justices within the law, then it could end up possibly being a majority ruling that would then give a ruling that would consider the real world impact. Some laws have no wiggle room, and ruling on emotion's and personal agenda's is forbidden. Hirono is a complete idiot, that's right a complete idiot. We don't change the entire country's rights and liberties based upon some stories that are unique to what most American's experience in the opposite. Hirono in my opinion is a dangerous senator, because she is a radical senator who hates anything conservative, and she's also a damned racist. When I heard her use skin color in her speak, I thought dam she's a racist to.

If anyone had any doubts about this woman's intellect or her qualifications to be one of the most outstanding SCOTUS justices ever appointed listen to this.

acb picture.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back