An accurate description of the media's relationship with POTUS

Yes, he is the president. The stupid childish president who is an embarrassment to the country
You don't speak for the country, dildo.

I speak for at least 3 million more people than those that voted for Trump.
3 million voters in a very liberal state represents the country? You make no sense. Plus the election wasn't decided that way nor run under that premise. Stupidity backed up by even more stupidity.

No. Three million across the country.
Most came from California and since we use the electoral college in this country Trump didn't even campaign there. You are just showing us how stupid liberals are.

Hillary's Popular Vote Win Came ENTIRELY From Just One State...
Hillary’s Popular Vote Win Came ENTIRELY From California

California is now a one-party state. There were zero Republicans running for statewide office and no GOP candidates in nine of California’s congressional districts. At the state level, Investor’s Business Daily reports, six districts had no Republicans for the state senate and 16 districts had no Republicans for the state assembly.

Clinton was going to win California’s 55 electoral votes, so Trump didn’t campaign there.

That is great.

Its going to be a fun 8 years. The MSM isn't used to politicians who aren't afraid of them. It's great to see.

Funny how the MSM beat the living shit out of McCain in 2008, but when Trump took a dirty shot at McCain, the media feigned outrage.

They are so mad that they tried EVERYTHING in their arsenal to derail Trump....yet last time I checked, Trump is POTUS 45.

Anyone want to fact check for me? I am pretty sure Trump is the President of the United States.

Got link to "the MSM beating the living shit out of McCain"?

Of course you don't. Rhetorical question.
You don't remember when the scandal was that McCain was too stupid to tie his own shoes. Or the sex scandal because he and some woman was on the same plane.

Well, he was stupid enough to pick Palin for a running mate. A person who could tie his shoes would be smart enough to not make that mistake.
McCain was/is a bit out of touch. He had no idea that liberals would act like wild jackals and treat a woman like a downed deer. I knew what was coming because I know leftists. They absolutely despise any female or minority that fails to march in line with them. That's their power base.

Yep, misogyny is bad unless the woman being mistreated is a conservative, Then misogyny by the left is mandatory, lest you suffer the same fate.

They are a cult no different than Scientology or Jonestown.

I get why the Dem power structure is corrupt, they want power and money....but those who blindly support liberal politicians while they waste their lives collecting government checks and cheese in exchange for votes are really stupid.

That is great.

Its going to be a fun 8 years. The MSM isn't used to politicians who aren't afraid of them. It's great to see.

Funny how the MSM beat the living shit out of McCain in 2008, but when Trump took a dirty shot at McCain, the media feigned outrage.

They are so mad that they tried EVERYTHING in their arsenal to derail Trump....yet last time I checked, Trump is POTUS 45.

Anyone want to fact check for me? I am pretty sure Trump is the President of the United States.

Got link to "the MSM beating the living shit out of McCain"?

Of course you don't. Rhetorical question.
You don't remember when the scandal was that McCain was too stupid to tie his own shoes. Or the sex scandal because he and some woman was on the same plane.

Anyone claiming the media wasn't vicious to McCain is a liar.

political cartoons are meant to be funny, but every once in a while they nail it spot on

this is one of those times!

zyHTI6o5v4r8htK9jzgfaEQpt_p77ZnGO08nGpwQXTU.jpg

:dunno:

What's the joke?
I think it's that Trump is a shitlord, lording over a horde of shit, and cornering the market on shit
91d0fd956b70bcd992547863253c7d2f.jpg
Yeah Stephen King is a stand-up guy who has a shit opinion of those who serve in the military

Yes, he is the president. The stupid childish president who is an embarrassment to the country
You don't speak for the country, dildo.

I speak for at least 3 million more people than those that voted for Trump.

No, you speak for you, that's it. Not everyone that voted for Clinton think the same as you, unless you have a link proving every last one does. Got the link? Of course not.

You speak for you and no one else. I think his investigation into voter fraud is idiotic and a waste of time and I speak for myself not you.

political cartoons are meant to be funny, but every once in a while they nail it spot on

this is one of those times!

zyHTI6o5v4r8htK9jzgfaEQpt_p77ZnGO08nGpwQXTU.jpg

:dunno:

What's the joke?
I think it's that Trump is a shitlord, lording over a horde of shit, and cornering the market on shit
91d0fd956b70bcd992547863253c7d2f.jpg
Yeah Stephen King is a stand-up guy who has a shit opinion of those who serve in the military

Trump didn't serve in the military. He said going to military school was the same as going to Viet Nam.

Forum List

Back