🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An analysis of joe biden at this point in the race....

Tarl Warwick aka Styxhexenhammer666. I don't listen to this freak.

By the way Biden had a good talk yesterday, he is not going to ban fracking, and he denounces all violence,

the same thing tramp can't do, oh how he loves his trampers and Rittenhouse. Oh how he hates blacks, hispanics, and Democrats.

It’s funny watching you Ds and Rs getting all worked up over your candidate. The reality is there is little difference between Joe and Don, but you guys can’t see it.

By the way Biden had a good talk yesterday, he is not going to ban fracking, and he denounces all violence,

the same thing tramp can't do, oh how he loves his trampers and Rittenhouse. Oh how he hates blacks, hispanics, and Democrats.
1. Biden said in the democrat debates he would ban all fracking. So he's a liar.
2. Biden said he would shutdown the XL and Keystone pipelines
3. Biden said he would bring back jobs, after moving them to China for 48-years
4. Biden did denounce violence yesterday, so why didn't they denounce violence at the DNC convention? (hint: polls now show violence is hurting dems)
5. Biden can't change the fact that the police support Trump, because Biden's base wants to defund the police.
6. Biden looks older every day, and at his age that is tough to do.

Last edited:
I always watch this guys videos....he is sharp and knows the topic....

2ae8593ca4e95aa4bb15be5b28a63382.jpg

1. Biden said in the democrat debates he would ban all fracking. So he's a liar.
4. Biden did denounce violence yesterday, so why didn't they denounce violence at the DNC convention? (hint: polls now show violence is hurting dems)
5. Biden can't change the fact that the police support Trump, because Biden's base want to defund the police.
Trump said he would not be golfing while he was president yet he golfs almost every weekend. Mexico is still not paying for the wall and we have no beautiful health plan...

It’s funny watching you Ds and Rs getting all worked up over your candidate. The reality is there is little difference between Joe and Don, but you guys can’t see it.
Wake up to what's happening you blind pathetic conceded idiot.

5. Biden can't change the fact that the police support Trump, because Biden's base want to defund the police.

Biden never said he would ban fracking, and last I heard the pipelines were shut down , and it was the republican controlled senate that insisted for free trade.

PS: oh and Biden wants to increase police funding.

Biden never said he would ban fracking, and last I heard the pipelines were shut down , and it was the republican controlled senate that insisted for free trade.

During the primary debates Biden did say he would ban all fracking.

True, the pipelines are shutdown "temporarily" but Biden said he would shut them permanently.

The republican senate had nothing to do with moving 60,000 US factories to China since 2001. Trump is bringing them back

Trump said he would not be golfing while he was president yet he golfs almost every weekend. Mexico is still not paying for the wall and we have no beautiful health plan...
/——/ OK, those three things are true, now look at his promises kept. MAGAPILL

that explains why you are such a freak...you dont want to hear reason, common sense and TRUTH---wake up freak

/——/ OK, those three things are true, now look at his promises kept. MAGAPILL
Oh, I thought this was a thread about wanna be presidential lies..

look ==biden doesnt want anything because there are no ideas in his head...that goes with dementia---DUH==the demoncrats have done nothing but destroy this country---now here they go again flip flop on the issues. the demoncrats are actually agreeing with alot of your president,TRUMP, statements and trying to keep up. no reaction comes from these assholes regarding the violence that they have caused==greed--lies--threats--what a platform to stand on running for president

that explains why you are such a freak...you dont want to hear reason, common sense and TRUTH---wake up freak

There's not any reason and truth coming from tramp.

And if you believe that,you are dumber than you post.

Biden told the reporter in the wheel chair that he supported transferring funds away from the police...you moron.

And if you believe that,you are dumber than you post.
She believes that

Forum List

Back