an angle we haven't considered yet: the possibility of Trump selling trade secrets to the Chinese

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions are accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the Chinese Trump was dealing with, not Saudis, if not both

trump has secretly been having sex with top democrats wives...very true, many sources say so like cnn

Absolute fake thread title offering non occurrent opinion or wish event as fact already in evidence
80% conservative posters with 80% liberal mods is not what achieves balance.

Last edited:
in 2015, Two employees of Avago Technologies and Skyworks Solutions were accused of economic espionage, among other things. 15 years in prison.

More imaginary crimes. Guilty until proven innocent, right?

• Banned
Absolute fake thread title offering non occurrent opinion or wish event as fact already in evudrnce
80% conservative posters with 80% liberal mods is not what achieves balance.
i didn't accuse Trump of anything, bro, i said it's a possibility we should debate. we should predict every possible outcome, that's what you do when you're prosecuting a president. it's something worthy of debate, at least

China continues to follow the Deng Xioping's advice: "hide your strength & bide your time".

And we also continue follow: "hide your weakness & bluster on"!

China's meteoric rise was enabled by none other than Donald Trump, he was right in the middle of it!

get this article!

D-Nt7FPUYAAEp1F

i didn't accuse Trump of anything, bro, i said it's a possibility we should debate. we should predict every possible outcome, that's what you do when you're prosecuting a president. it's something worthy of debate, at least
Oh we know how you Fakey feelers like to post condemning thread titles and then try to skate on “ I didn’t say that”. It’s fake and doesn’t work

How about a debate over which is more likely-
1) DT selling secrets & influence to the same Chinese he was actively working to stop in their plans to overtake the US & holding out for tougher & more favorable trading rules?
or
2) Joe selling out to the same Chinese that were already paying the Biden Crime Family millions, including the usual 10% to the Big Lie, and undoubtedly had already snowglobed the entire corrupt clan?

China's goal isn't to trade with the United States, it is to RAID the United States!

Forum List

Back