🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An anonymous high up senior official, says Trump wants to quit!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
It has been reported in the last few minutes by highly regarded senior officials that have asked to remain anonymous that Trump is talking about quitting!

Yes... you haven't heard it yet from the MSM as this high placed senior official swearing anonymously
described Trump as wandering the halls of the White House late at night tweeting incessantly and holding his head while saying "I've got to quit! This is too much!"

I heard this from a source who asked to remain anonymous who heard it from a newspaper reporter who must remain secret can't reveal who this secret anonymous source is but it is the same one that told the Washington Post that Trump revealed state secrets and as a result Trump now knows he maybe impeached so he wants to quit!
This story will be coming out in the next few days.
You can go to the bank on this the secret source has told the secret source that told the party who will break the story.

this week is "The Bottom Of This"
next week we will have anonymous people making up more fake stories about Trump,,,like when he took a secret trip to Russia to meet with Putin to come up with a scheme to create 25 million Americans that will all vote for Trump {pretty much a voter fraud operation}

It has been reported in the last few minutes by highly regarded senior officials that have asked to remain anonymous that Trump is talking about quitting!

Yes... you haven't heard it yet from the MSM as this high placed senior official swearing anonymously
described Trump as wandering the halls of the White House late at night tweeting incessantly and holding his head while saying "I've got to quit! This is too much!"

I heard this from a source who asked to remain anonymous who heard it from a newspaper reporter who must remain secret can't reveal who this secret anonymous source is but it is the same one that told the Washington Post that Trump revealed state secrets and as a result Trump now knows he maybe impeached so he wants to quit!
You can go to the bank on this the secret source has told the secret source that told the party who will break the story.

If that's from an anonymous source, it HAS to be true.

200.gif

I've always had an intuition that he didn't plan to stay and it was mostly just to get in there to get things started and shaken up...then mosey on and let Pence take over. Then again, its just my opinion and I ain't no high ranking person spreading bullshit.

lol, I can't wait to see this board on the day Trump gives his official resignation speech.

Although the OP may just be trolling - it could certainly be true. Trump is in waaaaaay over his head.

It's been rumored that he has talked of quitting before this came out. There is no way he will be able to handle being President for 4 years, he has attacked the media, he has attacked both the CIA and the FBI, and he has attacked many members of his own party. His mental fitness has been questioned, and for good reason. He has stubbornly said "thousands of people cheered in New Jersey on September 11th, 2001", he has accused President Obama of wiretapping him, he has stated that his inauguration was better attended than Pres. Obama's, etc., etc., and thinking people (not Republicans, of course) can conclude that this man is nuttier than a fruit cake. The question is how much damage his gutless, sniveling, sycophantic party members will allow this man to run roughshod over this country with not a peep of opposition to someone marching this country, and his party, off the cliff.

I can see that the lemmings on this board, like GOP lemmings everywhere, will continue to blindly follow him, cult like, without exception. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

So funny to see the snowflakes are still in full meltdown even in a thread that is pure satire and sarcasm like this.

Better than anything on tv.

It's been rumored that he has talked of quitting before this came out. There is no way he will be able to handle being President for 4 years, he has attacked the media, he has attacked both the CIA and the FBI, and he has attacked many members of his own party. His mental fitness has been questioned, and for good reason. He has stubbornly said "thousands of people cheered in New Jersey on September 11th, 2001", he has accused President Obama of wiretapping him, he has stated that his inauguration was better attended than Pres. Obama's, etc., etc., and thinking people (not Republicans, of course) can conclude that this man is nuttier than a fruit cake. The question is how much damage his gutless, sniveling, sycophantic party members will allow this man to run roughshod over this country with not a peep of opposition to someone marching this country, and his party, off the cliff.

I can see that the lemmings on this board, like GOP lemmings everywhere, will continue to blindly follow him, cult like, without exception. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Permanent Ignore.

this anonymous shit needs to end.

Forum List

Back