🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An anonymous high up senior official, says Trump wants to quit!

It has been reported in the last few minutes by highly regarded senior officials that have asked to remain anonymous that Trump is talking about quitting!

Yes... you haven't heard it yet from the MSM as this high placed senior official swearing anonymously
described Trump as wandering the halls of the White House late at night tweeting incessantly and holding his head while saying "I've got to quit! This is too much!"

I heard this from a source who asked to remain anonymous who heard it from a newspaper reporter who must remain secret can't reveal who this secret anonymous source is but it is the same one that told the Washington Post that Trump revealed state secrets and as a result Trump now knows he maybe impeached so he wants to quit!
This story will be coming out in the next few days.
You can go to the bank on this the secret source has told the secret source that told the party who will break the story.

Color me skeptical that somehow you got this tidbit before media outlets. But let's assume it is credible- Bad bad news for the Dems. If the orange clown is gone and Pence steps in, who will the Dems unite against, they won't have a big orange clown to make fun of or demonize. 80 % of SNL's material will evaporate. No, this is good news for the GOP, especially now. Trump is getting brutalized in the liberal media, and they are setting up for gains in the midterms....as long as their base is fired up. Lose the clown and they have to figure out another way to engage people, like come up with ideas for improving things instead of telling them how bad Trump is.

It has been reported in the last few minutes by highly regarded senior officials that have asked to remain anonymous that Trump is talking about quitting!

Yes... you haven't heard it yet from the MSM as this high placed senior official swearing anonymously
described Trump as wandering the halls of the White House late at night tweeting incessantly and holding his head while saying "I've got to quit! This is too much!"

I heard this from a source who asked to remain anonymous who heard it from a newspaper reporter who must remain secret can't reveal who this secret anonymous source is but it is the same one that told the Washington Post that Trump revealed state secrets and as a result Trump now knows he maybe impeached so he wants to quit!
You can go to the bank on this the secret source has told the secret source that told the party who will break the story.

Color me skeptical that somehow you got this tidbit before media outlets. But let's assume it is credible- Bad bad news for the Dems. If the orange clown is gone and Pence steps in, who will the Dems unite against, they won't have a big orange clown to make fun of or demonize. 80 % of SNL's material will evaporate. No, this is good news for the GOP, especially now. Trump is getting brutalized in the liberal media, and they are setting up for gains in the midterms....as long as their base is fired up. Lose the clown and they have to figure out another way to engage people, like come up with ideas for improving things instead of telling them how bad Trump is.

kinda a "careful what you wish for" thing, huh?

Democrats will shift to Pence or whoever the republican is. Mitt Romney was the orange spray tan man before Trump. They just change the names. Arnold Schwarzenegger was the California pussy grabber long before Trump. Democrats aren't smart enough to be original. They just recycle what they thought they had last time.

If true, it would provide a powerful argument for the existence of 'God'.

Democrats will shift to Pence or whoever the republican is. Mitt Romney was the orange spray tan man before Trump. They just change the names. Arnold Schwarzenegger was the California pussy grabber long before Trump. Democrats aren't smart enough to be original. They just recycle what they thought they had last time.

Hey I voted for Mitt, at least he had political and business experience.

Every time I read one of these type of "anonymous" BS posts, I just feel great again...

If they are angry, he's doing the right thing.

It's been rumored that he has talked of quitting before this came out. There is no way he will be able to handle being President for 4 years, he has attacked the media, he has attacked both the CIA and the FBI, and he has attacked many members of his own party. His mental fitness has been questioned, and for good reason. He has stubbornly said "thousands of people cheered in New Jersey on September 11th, 2001", he has accused President Obama of wiretapping him, he has stated that his inauguration was better attended than Pres. Obama's, etc., etc., and thinking people (not Republicans, of course) can conclude that this man is nuttier than a fruit cake. The question is how much damage his gutless, sniveling, sycophantic party members will allow this man to run roughshod over this country with not a peep of opposition to someone marching this country, and his party, off the cliff.

I can see that the lemmings on this board, like GOP lemmings everywhere, will continue to blindly follow him, cult like, without exception. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

You know your statement ... "mental fitness has been questioned"... maybe correct. I know I thought Obama's mental fitness was
questionable when he said or did the following:
  • Obama tells business owners and entrepreneurs “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
  • During what Obama himself calls “2nd Great Depression” and “worst recession in 70 years” he has played over 100 rounds of golf, staged 110 fundraisers and gone on 5 vacations
  • Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
  • Obama Caught telling Russian leader, “”Don’t worry, after I’m elected I will have more reliability” to disarm the United States…
  • Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
  • Obama calls the British Embassy, the “English Embassy”
  • Obama calls Navy Corpsman (pr. core-man) “corpse-man”
  • Obama says there are “57 States”
  • Obama claimed that “America built the Intercontinental Railroad”
  • Obama says that he bowled a 129 and compared it to the Special Olympics
  • Obama said, “John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith”
  • On Memorial Day Obama said, “I see many of the fallen heroes in the audience here today as we celebrate Memorial Day”
  • In a speech in Kansas Obama that said, “In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,” –referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people. Oops, a bit overstated?
  • Major Blunder: Obama toasts the Queen of England while the Orchestra plays the UK’s national Anthem, “God Save The Queen
  • Obama Signs wrong year the London’s Westminster Abbey quest book. Off by 3 years.
  • Obama joked, “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” There is no Austrian language!
  • Obama said his “Obamacare reforms we seek would bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system.” YIKES! A major Freudian slip in all its glory!
  • Obama bows to world leaders

• "I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today TOTAL LIE.
  • I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too.
  • Obama wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemployed450,000 people that work for these companies! (Obama told us he favored a "single payer health system"... so what happens to the above?)
  • " if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.” (Pretty easy way of increasing unemployment.)
  • - "I prefer higher gas prices". (And Obama signed 40% fewer Federal oil lease exploration then Bush).
  • - Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
  • - "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (That certainly puts a dent in the pocketbook..._

I mean the above statements left me wondering about Obama's mental fitness because why would ANY one want companies that pay taxes go bankrupt? Why would any president want higher gas prices and make the USA dependent on foreign oil? I mean many people contest the USA involvement in the middle East as simply to protect OIL and Obama wanted to make the USA more dependent? Is that a "mentally competent" President?
I mean I can go on and ON in findings as to Obama's Mental fitness... starting with this statement he made upon his nomination:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
Pompous to say the least.

Even more likely now that Trump admits he told secrets to the Russians.
I hope the Trumpettes are fully humiliated for swearing he didn't do it.

From the Washington Post article: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
and I"M GOING to shout...
As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

and if it turns out he didn't, will the anti-trump crowd admit they were wrong? they have not to date.

kinda odd to wish for things about behavior you're not willing to do under the same circumstances.

and if it turns out he didn't, will the anti-trump crowd admit they were wrong? they have not to date.

kinda odd to wish for things about behavior you're not willing to do under the same circumstances.
You think Trump will change his mind again, fool?

You think Trump will change his mind again, fool?
what the FUCK is the infatuation with the left insulting anyone that dares to disagree with them?

Although the OP may just be trolling - it could certainly be true. Trump is in waaaaaay over his head.
You should lay off the booze so early in the morning.

It's hilarious to watch your party self destruct.

Hey, here is a good trivia question....

Name one major accomplishment that Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Shummer accomplished in 2017.

Bitching, Hysterics, and Tears do not count as accomplishments.

I've always had an intuition that he didn't plan to stay and it was mostly just to get in there to get things started and shaken up...then mosey on and let Pence take over. Then again, its just my opinion and I ain't no high ranking person spreading bullshit.
I've always had an intuition that he didn't plan to stay and it was mostly just to get in there to get things started and shaken up...then mosey on and let Pence take over. Then again, its just my opinion and I ain't no high ranking person spreading bullshit.

The sarcasm of the OP obviously flew right over your pointy tiny head.

lol, I can't wait to see this board on the day Trump gives his official resignation speech.

It will be a speech sometime in 2024, after two successful terms, thanking the American people for giving him a chance to make America great again.

Although the OP may just be trolling - it could certainly be true. Trump is in waaaaaay over his head.

Perhaps, but we survived 8 years of an inexperienced and unqualified person doing on the job training for President. You guys seemed to think he was the bee's knees, so give Trump the same deference you gave Obama.

I could certainly be wrong but trump has an enormous ego. Then there's his stated opinion that, as prez, he cannot be wrong. If he or his spawn thought they would be held to a certain standard, would they have been this open in their pay for play? Or how about Eric stupidly saying they get their money from Russia?

They've all been so flat footed and, they've never had to pay for being crooked and corrupt. Indeed, they've always profited from lying, stealing and cheating.

Would they now suddenly realize they've gone too far?

Also, good news to hear Manafort is next up. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back