An Antifa supporter is threatening to acid attack attendees of the demand free speech rally on July

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Antifa supporter is threatening to acid attack attendees of the Demand Free Speech rally on July 6 in Washington DC.

The individual posted the threats to social media messaging app Telegram, commenting “I just want to blind as many of you cock suckers are possible [sic],” adding, “We already have the Muriatic acid, wax, and balloons.”

“I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can,” he added.

The threats prompted event co-organizer Enrique Tarrio to contact the FBI and DHS, who will now apparently be on site to provide security at the event.

pound.jpg

“It starts with milk shakes, then it escalates to what happened to Andy Ngo,” Tarrio told Big League Politics. “And now they’re threatening us with acid attacks, all because we want to defend free speech in Washington, D.C.”

Tarrio explained how the individual threat to combine wax with acid is particularly dangerous because the wax could enter the injured person’s blood stream and cause cardiac arrest.

“Muriatic acid can be purchase........................
Antifa Member Threatens to Acid Attack Attendees of DC Free Speech Event

Oh antifa (supporter lol ) it is being said you really should come down off that high horse rumor has it your like paper dolls in a hurricane............. Your strength is weak.

• Banned
I do not understand -----what do the ANTIFA people have against free-speech?

they have been conditioned into believing the reverse of issues as they think they fight for freedom they are really fighting for Communism they do nnot udnerstand because leftist BILL AYRES Obama teachers have taught these assholes the total opposite of AMerica which was and is the plan to take down the west......

• Banned
It should make others wonder why are the COPS not coming why is the FBI not coming where is swat........... no inside jobs here.

Forum List

Back