An apology letter to Mr. Obama

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Best response yet to the rodeo clown suppression!

Dear President Obama,

I’m reaching out to you as a friend. I know you must be deeply hurting after what happened at the Missouri State Fair. Sure, you probably try to avoid watching the news while you’re on vacation, but I’m sure the pilot who airlifted your dog to your rental mansion in Martha’s Vineyard probably caught you up to speed (that guy is such a chatterbox). Your jaw must have hit the floor when you heard the news: A rodeo clown in Missouri poked fun at you. Yeah, I know, almost impossible to believe. The gall! The gumption! The racism! Don’t worry, the entire country erupted in outrage, Democrats and Republicans issued statements of condemnation, and now the offending clown has been banned for life from the Missouri State Fair. There will likely be “action taken” against the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association, and I do hope justice is visited upon them swiftly. I think we’re all a little sick of the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association causing trouble. It’s something new every week with those freakin’ guys.

Read more: An apology letter to Mr. Obama | The Matt Walsh Blog

Hey, has anyone here seen a link to the Hillary clown story? I have a link for the Bush mask on the rodeo dummy but yesterday I saw a picture of a rodeo clown wearing a Hillary mask and I haven't found a link to the original story yet.

The only one that should be writing an apology letter is that dumbo ears ghetto trash turd in the white house.

Internet trolls posting in this thread don't make the response to the Obama clown mask any less laughable.

Well, laughable isn't the right word. Scary is closer. It's scary that someone would lose their livelihood over semi-traditional political expression just because of the color of the target of their political expression.

Last edited:
This is starting to look like a re-do of Paul Deen.

People might be getting sick of the manufactured outrage over nothing right about now.

Internet trolls posting in this thread don't make the response to the Obama clown mask any less laughable.

Well, laughable isn't the right word. Scary is closer. It's scary that someone would lose their livelihood over semi-traditional political expression just because of the color of the target of their political expression.

It wasn't "semi-traditional".

And it might have been against the law.

Tell me again about all the "illegals" you so hate?

What about them are you hatin' on?

Was it the "illegal" thing?

:lol:

What would make it illegal? Was it against the law when it was done to Bush in 1994 or Hillary in whatever year? (one source said 2008)

Yes, it is semi-traditional. And yes, it is just the color of the target's skin which is driving this fauxrage.

What would make it illegal? Was it against the law when it was done to Bush in 1994 or Hillary in whatever year? (one source said 2008)

Yes, it is semi-traditional. And yes, it is just the color of the target's skin which is driving this fauxrage.

It was never done to Bush.

Oh..and..

Threatening the President of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President.
Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was so "faux" that the Republican governor made it a special point of reacting to it.

Wonder why?

Oh..and..

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President.
Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was so "faux" that the Republican governor made it a special point of reacting to it.

Wonder why?

Whenever a citizen is castigated by govt for mocking a president in this country, totalitarianism isn't far behind.

Oh..and..

Wonder why?

George Bush: A Rodeo Veteran Takes Bull By The Horns Jimmy Lee Walker Makes His Comeback In A Young Man's Game. - Philly.com

Obama wasn't threatened. A rodeo clown wearing a mask was.

I guess the Republican governor is trying to appease the people in his purple state in the face of overblown news coverage, or maybe just playing to the cameras. People seldom rise to the level of governor without learning how to play the game.

Last edited:
The reason I actually appreciate unions sometimes is because of the kind of political reaction where a person like this clown gets thrown under the bus because politicians are playing CYA.

Unions protect their workers from this kind of knee jerk reaction and that is a good thing.

Last edited:

Oh..and..

Wonder why?

Whenever a citizen is castigated by govt for mocking a president in this country, totalitarianism isn't far behind.

That wasn't mocking.

Thread has been reopened and violative posts removed.

Please note, the Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Throwing darts at a picture of Obama is not threatening Obama.

A clown wearing an Obama mask is not threatening Obama.

If the partisan tables were turned, liberals would be outraged at someone losing their livelihood for this kind of comical political expression.

Wonder what African-American rodeo veteran Leon Coffee thinks of Obama being off limits to this kind of spoofing. Here he is in his Hillary mask in 2008.

2008_628x471.jpg

I haven't heard the ACLU mentioned in connection with this case yet, but I'll note that my respect for the ACLU has grown in the last four years because they've show they're willing to take on disenfranchised people even on a relatively nonpartisan basis. They surprised me in this regard. I didn't expect them to be willing to take on the craziness which has allowed so many abuses to happen under Obama's watch.

Forum List

Back