An apology letter to Mr. Obama

Amelia: what does it say to your argument when known haters like Sunshine and koshergrrl come out in support of you? Think about it.

Nothing which anyone on this board says justifies someone losing his job for doing things which are established practices in his profession.

Rodeo clowns wearing political masks was okay before Obama became president. The president's skin color shouldn't make it suddenly not kosher for him to be spoofed. If you agree the clown should have lost his job for doing what would have been okay if a white guy was president then well, actually, I won't be surprised.

Please surprise me and say you don't agree with him losing his job and receiving a lifetime ban.

did this happen? :mad: Think carefully before you answer :eusa_naughty:

Gee did the announcer say this before the bull charged a dummy Bush?

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather. One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy.”

Well, you didn't surprise me.

It wasn't "semi-traditional".

And it might have been against the law.

Tell me again about all the "illegals" you so hate?

What about them are you hatin' on?

Was it the "illegal" thing?

:lol:

What would make it illegal? Was it against the law when it was done to Bush in 1994 or Hillary in whatever year? (one source said 2008)

Yes, it is semi-traditional. And yes, it is just the color of the target's skin which is driving this fauxrage.

It was never done to Bush.

Oh..and..

Threatening the President of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President.
Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It was so "faux" that the Republican governor made it a special point of reacting to it.

Wonder why?

Our governor is a Democrat...1000 times the leader Obama the Clown is.

Unless the Rodeo clown was the actual president...and I know, it's hard to tell them apart...the president was not threatened.

I'll dig up the link for you...I'm sure I'll have to post it 50 times before you abandon this red herring.

Amelia: what does it say to your argument when known haters like Sunshine and koshergrrl come out in support of you? Think about it.

Nothing which anyone on this board says justifies someone losing his job for doing things which are established practices in his profession.

Rodeo clowns wearing political masks was okay before Obama became president. The president's skin color shouldn't make it suddenly not kosher for him to be spoofed. If you agree the clown should have lost his job for doing what would have been okay if a white guy was president then well, actually, I won't be surprised.

Please surprise me and say you don't agree with him losing his job and receiving a lifetime ban.

did this happen? :mad: Think carefully before you answer :eusa_naughty:

Gee did the announcer say this before the bull charged a dummy Bush?

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather. One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy.”

have any proof of this?

put up or shut up

hearsay is not proof

Here it is, from Slate no less...

A boardwalk game in Seaside Heights, N.J., features a moving target of President Barack Obama. Contestants hurl baseballs in his direction. A Pennsylvania amusement company pulled a target-shooting game last week that included Obama's image. Is it legal to take aim at a representation of the president?

Absolutely. The First Amendment protects the right to free expression, which includes the right to shoot, burn, or in any way destroy an image of anyone including the president as long you're not posing a "credible threat."

The standard here is whether there is genuine intent to commit or incite violence, and also whether that violence is likely to actually occur. If there's no "clear and present danger," as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. put it, there's no basis for censorship. So unless the Seaside Heights boardwalk is, in fact, a surreptitious assassination training ground, the game is perfectly legal.

Can you shoot a target of the President? - Slate Magazine

This story is in regards to one of the many other times thin skinned liberals got there collective panties in a bunch over a boardwalk game in New Jersey.

What a gaggle of whiny boobs...

Last edited:

It was so "faux" that the Republican governor made it a special point of reacting to it.

Wonder why?

Our governor is a Democrat...1000 times the leader Obama the Clown is.

Unless the Rodeo clown was the actual president...and I know, it's hard to tell them apart...the president was not threatened.

I'll dig up the link for you...I'm sure I'll have to post it 50 times before you abandon this red herring.

LOL. I didn't even check the governor's affiliation before I replied to Sallow. I assumed Sallow would have gotten that right since he made a special point of it. Learned a lesson there.

behead_those_who_insult_obama.jpg

It wasn't "semi-traditional".

And it might have been against the law.

Tell me again about all the "illegals" you so hate?

What about them are you hatin' on?

Was it the "illegal" thing?

:lol:

What would make it illegal? Was it against the law when it was done to Bush in 1994 or Hillary in whatever year? (one source said 2008)

Yes, it is semi-traditional. And yes, it is just the color of the target's skin which is driving this fauxrage.

It was never done to Bush.

Oh..and..

Threatening the President of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Threatening the President of the United States is a class D felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President.
Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wonder why?

When wasn't it done to Bush?

Another excellent blog:

Tuffy Gesling, the rodeo clown with the Obama mask, has found out about life in a de facto dictatorship.

All around him, people in positions of authority are flinching, recoiling, running away, and tossing everyone under the bus, not because Obama’s gang actually threatened them, but because the Obama gang carries that idea around with them. On purpose.

Nobody called the Rodeo Group and told them to get their manager to resign. Nobody called them and told them to ban Tuffy for life. There was no communication, because there was no NEED for it. The threat is there.

<snipped>

A clown is a clown, and masks of the president are a staple of American comedy for longer than I have been alive. But the rules are different now.

We have a “dear leader”.

Read more: The Sinister Undertone of Clowngate :: The Black Sphere

Another excellent blog:

Tuffy Gesling, the rodeo clown with the Obama mask, has found out about life in a de facto dictatorship.

All around him, people in positions of authority are flinching, recoiling, running away, and tossing everyone under the bus, not because Obama’s gang actually threatened them, but because the Obama gang carries that idea around with them. On purpose.
Nobody called the Rodeo Group and told them to get their manager to resign. Nobody called them and told them to ban Tuffy for life. There was no communication, because there was no NEED for it. The threat is there.

<snipped>

A clown is a clown, and masks of the president are a staple of American comedy for longer than I have been alive. But the rules are different now.

We have a “dear leader”.

Notice how the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has found a way to condemn Obama for things he didn't do! And the hate mongers eat it up!!!

Another excellent blog:

<snipped>

We have a “dear leader”.

Now Obama never threatened anyone but he is the goat who is anti First Amendment, and the GOP actually did threaten NBC's and CNN's First Amendment Right to air a FOX produced film, and the GOP are heros. This passes for "logic" and "common sense" in the bazaaro world of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-Albert Einstein

Now Obama never threatened anyone but he is the goat who is anti First Amendment, and the GOP actually did threaten NBC's and CNN's First Amendment Right to air a FOX produced film, and the GOP are heros. This passes for "logic" and "common sense" in the bazaaro world of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
-Albert Einstein

We know you're not very bright, edtheliar, but the point of the article is that Obama doesn't need overt threats - his culture of corruption takes care of it.

Disengenuous hater dupes much? lol Squeezing his lips to gales of laughter- not cool. I'm surrounded by rural white hater dupes who love n***** jokes....lovely people beside that and their misinformed hater dupe politics...

So move, loser. I imagine your neighbors would throw a party.

They're friends of mine, hater dupe, we don't talk politics.On here, you take your well deserved lumps, perfect chump of the greedy idiot racist rich. The amazing thing in this era of the Pub Propaganda Machine, you're supposedly the well informed GOP voters....lol

Are you talking about the oprah, obamas, any athlete, mr. and mrs. jz carter? Or are you referring to gore, the clintons, pelosi, any kennedy, etc. etc. ?

Forum List

Back