🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An Astounding NFL Prediction!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I see something amazing happening in the NFL and I would like to share this epiphany with the members of USMB and in particular the football fans.

Here it is. AND remember who said it first on the internets!

The Superbowl will be a little special this time around.

Seattle will play Denver.

BUT here is the twist!

BOTH teams will be undefeated entering that contest.

This season will shape up as the most amazing ever as both teams will make it through the regular season and the playoffs without a loss.

Both teams will have home field advantage thruout the POs and meet in New York or Jersey or wherever the damned game is played to decide the most historical game ever.

Remember where you saw this prediction first. The winner of this season's Superbowl will be recognised as the best NFL team EVER!

I see something amazing happening in the NFL and I would like to share this epiphany with the members of USMB and in particular the football fans.

BUT here is the twist!

This season will shape up as the most amazing ever as both teams will make it through the regular season and the playoffs without a loss.

Both teams will have home field advantage thruout the POs and meet in New York or Jersey or wherever the damned game is played to decide the most historical game ever.

Remember where you saw this prediction first. The winner of this season's Superbowl will be recognised as the best NFL team EVER!

the way the Broncos are lighting up the scoreboard against everybody you may be right.like I said on another thread,if our hawks pass the real test these next two weeks and win convincingly on the road both times,I'm with you on this prediction.

you very well could be right Huggy.just look at the hawks schedule.these next two games are going to be their toughest test on the road.If they win these two games,its game over,they will go undefeated the rest of the season and that will really be making a statement if they beat the colts since the colts beat the whiners in San Fran playing them on the road and the whiners lost to them there:lol:

and you look at the Broncos schedule and they dont have any serious opponent to worry about either.Their toughest test will come when they travel to texas to play the cowboys on the road.That will be the toughest defense the Broncos have to face.They win that game,and its game over,they also go undefeated the rest of the way till the superbowl.

the only thing you got to worry about Hug is Pete reverting back to his cheating days in college throwing the game.we'll find out if he makes any costly asinine decisions in these next two weeks.

Im convinced beyond a doubt for instance that the packers threw their game a couple years ago against the kc chiefs in kansas city.Ithat was the year there was talk of them going undefeated.It was their only loss of the season.

I mean come on,losing to the kansas city clowns of all people? who actually DID play like a bunch of clowns that whole year when they had idiot todd haley as their coach? its so obvious the packers threw that game so people could make money off that game.they were obviously paid off.some of the NFL games are rigged,that one was one of them.

I just hope none of the players go for the big money pay off and lay down like those packer players did that year for that game.

Last edited:

BUT here is the twist!

the way the Broncos are lighting up the scoreboard against everybody you may be right.like I said on another thread,if our hawks pass the real test these next two weeks and win convincingly on the road both times,I'm with you on this prediction.

you very well could be right Huggy.just look at the hawks schedule.these next two games are going to be their toughest test on the road.If they win these two games,its game over,they will go undefeated the rest of the season and that will really be making a statement if they beat the colts since the colts beat the whiners in San Fran playing them on the road and the whiners lost to them there:lol:

and you look at the Broncos schedule and they dont have any serious opponent to worry about either.Their toughest test will come when they travel to texas to play the cowboys on the road.That will be the toughest defense the Broncos have to face.They win that game,and its game over,they also go undefeated the rest of the way till the superbowl.

the only thing you got to worry about Hug is Pete reverting back to his cheating days in college throwing the game.we'll find out if he makes any costly asinine decisions in these next two weeks.

Im convinced beyond a doubt for instance that the packers threw their game a couple years ago against the kc chiefs in kansas city.Ithat was the year there was talk of them going undefeated.It was their only loss of the season.

I mean come on,losing to the kansas city clowns of all people? who actually DID play like a bunch of clowns that whole year when they had idiot todd haley as their coach? its so obvious the packers threw that game so people could make money off that game.they were obviously paid off.some of the NFL games are rigged,that one was one of them.

I just hope none of the players go for the big money pay off and lay down like those packer players did that year for that game.

I don't know about the Packers or any other team that may have been bribed...OR THREATENED into throwing a Superbowl.

Here in Seattle it is very unlikely as our owner is crazy wealthy and would like to have a SB ring as would Carroll and all the Seahawk players to a man.

I seriously doubt Wilson is corruptable.

Seattle would never go belly up because of bribe or threat. Allen would have the perps balls on kabob sticks on the barbie and no one would ever hear about it. Paul Allen leaves nothing to chance. After the theft of the game against Pittsburg in 05 I have no doubt anyone such as a ref that might take a bribe would be found out before the game. Allen has awesome resources so if he suspected hanky panky it would be well within his wheelhouse to set things right before the offenders had any chance to carry off thier plot.

Best keep in mind the teams that win the SB are generally those who suffer the fewest injuries.

It just almost doesn't seem fair. Around week 7-8 Seattle should get a fully recovered Percey Harvin healed completely from his early Spring hip surgery. Harvin was in the conversation as league MVP just prior to his ankle injury mid season last year. Okueng all pro O L G should be fully recovered from a big toe ligiment injury against Jacksonville.

As it turns out injuries can be absorbed if your team is deep with quality replacements. The writing is on the walls for this season and the Seahawks. My biggest concern is how long we can sustain this level of excellence. Seattle has the youngest/second youngest squad in the NFL this season. I cannot imagine how good the Seahawks will be next year and the year after. It just almost doesn't seem fair.

Nah man.

RG3 goes to denver on October 27. They'll be coming off a 3 game win-streak and the broncos will be the next group of clowns in their crosshairs.

The best the broncos can hope for is 17-1 when they meet the 'Skins for the 2nd time in the Superbowl!

Last edited:
Nah man.

RG3 goes to denver on October 27. They'll be coming off a 3 game win-streak and the broncos will be the next group of clowns in their crosshairs.

The best the broncos can hope for is 17-1 when they meet the 'Skins for the 2nd time in the Superbowl!

I think you need to book a spot on Comedy Central.

Nah man.

I think you need to book a spot on Comedy Central.

Maybe you can put in a good word for me with the disney channel :cool:

Nah man.

I see RobbieThreeGees is practicing for the big game in Denver by losing. Good strategy! :lol:

You really think Wash. is going to beat Dallas and Da Bears? You need to smoke a better quality of dope.

0-3 isn't really enough positive input to make such wild speculation. Perhaps you should set your sites a little lower ...like a wild card. Seattle will be the gateway to the NFC Superbowl contestant. The chances of Wash getting past the Seahawks at the Clink are slim and none.

The Redskins will be 8-8 if they are lucky. I suggest the whole team goes in for an induced coma after the game in Denver. I hear that speeds up the recovery from massive trauma.

Telling the world you are fully recovered while at the same time wearing a full length leg brace is stupid. It's not like a diamond stud in your ear Robbie. Everyone can see that YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT FULLY RECOVERED YOU GOOFBALL!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Telling the world you are fully recovered while at the same time wearing a full length leg brace is stupid. It's not like a diamond stud in your ear Robbie. Everyone can see that YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT FULLY RECOVERED YOU GOOFBALL!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn you Huggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just making an observation.... :lol: I have this marvelous-like grasp of the obvious. :lol:

Nah man.

You mean RG0-3 right? :eusa_whistle:

Nah man.

You mean RG0-3 right? :eusa_whistle:

Damn you Ragnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

BUT here is the twist!

I don't know about the Packers or any other team that may have been bribed...OR THREATENED into throwing a Superbowl.

Here in Seattle it is very unlikely as our owner is crazy wealthy and would like to have a SB ring as would Carroll and all the Seahawk players to a man.

Seattle would never go belly up because of bribe or threat. Allen would have the perps balls on kabob sticks on the barbie and no one would ever hear about it. Paul Allen leaves nothing to chance. After the theft of the game against Pittsburg in 05 I have no doubt anyone such as a ref that might take a bribe would be found out before the game. Allen has awesome resources so if he suspected hanky panky it would be well within his wheelhouse to set things right before the offenders had any chance to carry off thier plot.

yeah thats true.I dont think they will pull a green bay on us cause yeah your right,i think they are hungry for a superbowl.

Nah man.

not going to happen.I knew it was major mistake for the skins to even consider letting Rg be the starter.should have kept him on the bench the whole season and wait till next year.take your chances with cousins who is a reliable backup.their season is already lost with RG playing on one leg.:D:lmao:

He is cautious about taking off and running which makes him one dimisional having to stay back and pass all the time.He is starting to pick his moments and open up his running but thats not his game,he doesnt pick his moments,he is at his best when throwing and running at the same time which he is limited at tright now and again,thats not his game.thats why they are losing.He isnt a threat to run right now.

Nah man.

I see RobbieThreeGees is practicing for the big game in Denver by losing. Good strategy! :lol:

You really think Wash. is going to beat Dallas and Da Bears? You need to smoke a better quality of dope.

0-3 isn't really enough positive input to make such wild speculation. Perhaps you should set your sites a little lower ...like a wild card. Seattle will be the gateway to the NFC Superbowl contestant. The chances of Wash getting past the Seahawks at the Clink are slim and none.

The Redskins will be 8-8 if they are lucky. I suggest the whole team goes in for an induced coma after the game in Denver. I hear that speeds up the recovery from massive trauma.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

stands up and gives standing ovation.could not have said it better myself.:lol::lmao:

don't know about the Packers or any other team that may have been bribed...OR THREATENED into throwing a Superbowl.

yeah good point Hug.the hawks are deep at their positions so in the worst case scenaio,they have alot of competent players that can come in and vill the void without losing a beat.as long as wilson astays healthy,if they win these next two games in soundly fashion,they will have me convinced they are going to go undefeated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back