An Autopsy On Two Non-Humans?

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
According to pro-death abortionists unborn babies aren't human. They're just insignificant lumps of cells, cartilage, and other bothersome matter. If that's the case then why is a California Sheriff's Department calling for an autopsy for two "well-developed" fetuses that some heartless fiend dumped like garbage by the side of the road?

"2 'Well-Developed Fetuses' Found Dead Near San Diego Church"

"FALLBROOK, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two well-developed human fetuses, apparently twins, were found dead along a road near a San Diego County church."

*snip*

"Paramedics confirmed that the two fetuses were dead. Homicide detectives are investigating."

*snip*

"The cause of their death wasn't immediately known. An autopsy is planned."

2 Well-Developed Fetuses Found Dead Near San Diego Church CNS News

"Autopsy?" "Homicide Detectives?" What gives?

Two poor, little, innocent babies who couldn't harm a flee -- left to die. Sad!

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you want to know if they died of natural causes - stillborn?

I would and do!! However, pro-abortionists don't see them as human so why waste taxpayer's time and money (from a pro-death perspective)?

Oh.

Silly me. I didn't realize you were just revving up for another pile of lies about libs.

For a moment there, I thought you might actually care about the babies.

Never mind.

According to pro-death abortionists unborn babies aren't human. They're just insignificant lumps of cells, cartilage, and other bothersome matter. If that's the case then why is a California Sheriff's Department calling for an autopsy for two "well-developed" fetuses that some heartless fiend dumped like garbage by the side of the road?

"2 'Well-Developed Fetuses' Found Dead Near San Diego Church"

"FALLBROOK, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say two well-developed human fetuses, apparently twins, were found dead along a road near a San Diego County church."

*snip*

"Paramedics confirmed that the two fetuses were dead. Homicide detectives are investigating."

*snip*

"The cause of their death wasn't immediately known. An autopsy is planned."

2 Well-Developed Fetuses Found Dead Near San Diego Church CNS News

"Autopsy?" "Homicide Detectives?" What gives?

Two poor, little, innocent babies who couldn't harm a flee -- left to die. Sad!

Such is the nature of evil...

It's manslaughter to cause the death of a fetus outside an abortion clinic. Inside, it's OK.

Forum List

Back