'An Awful Lot There': Top Dem Serves Notice To Trump That His Former AG Spilled The Beans In 7 Hour Testimony

Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

So Durbin didn't really say that, and former AG Rosen really didn't testify before The Senate Judiciary Committee?

That the story you sticking with Jim Bob?

Raw Story - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
"Mixed"....ROFLMAO!....And even that is from a "fact check" site that's biased as hell.

There's a reason they're refered to as "Raw Sewage".

I read the article and found it to be a whole lot of nothing. And it certainly won't change any opinions one way or other. It simply does not matter, we the people know what we know.

It doesn't phase Trump followers that his lackeys go to court and use the right to free speech to defend attacks on a private enterprise's reputation. Then there's that hour long recorded conversation Trump had with the Georgia election officials in which he urged them to pull out of their rears the number of votes Trump needed for victory.

It's no different for us anybody-but-Trumpers. We're positive the guy would sell the country down the river in a heartbeat if it would benefit him. Just the same as right-wingers feel about Biden. And do we honestly feel this January 6th hearing is anything more than a means to drag Trump through the dirt once more?

The best we can hope for is to judge matters by the same standard when forming our opinions, regardless which side it helps or hurts. From what I got out of the linked article, as far as substance goes it offers nothing more then the typical political innuendo and I didn't need it to re-enforce my pre-conceived notions.

View attachment 523137

Speaking with CNN "State of the Union" host Dana Bash on Sunday morning, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) was closed-mouthed about the particulars but revealed that Jeffrey Rosen -- former acting Attorney General under Donald Trump -- provided lawmakers with a treasure trove of information about Trump's attempts to interfere with the 2020 presidential election results.

It's just a matter of time now donny boy.
Any day now, you got him this time ! When will the arrests be made? Impeach! Impeach! Impeach! .....

Is that how it works under the Dem Nazi's hear one side and convict? Judge? It's clear this dickhead Rosen wanted Trump to concede, give up without a fight. When Trump found someone in the DOJ willing to help him Rosen tried to shut that down.

We all know the DC swamp had the fix in and their plan was to get Trump to concede without any investigation into Dem cheating.

View attachment 523137

Speaking with CNN "State of the Union" host Dana Bash on Sunday morning, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) was closed-mouthed about the particulars but revealed that Jeffrey Rosen -- former acting Attorney General under Donald Trump -- provided lawmakers with a treasure trove of information about Trump's attempts to interfere with the 2020 presidential election results.

This reminds me of Schumer describing the wealth of evidence against Justice Kavanaugh before his approval. It reminds me of both of the bogus Trump impeachments. It reminds me of the bogus Jan 6 investigation. Bottom line, it reminds me of what a bunch of freakin ass clowns Democrats are.

Appointed by Trump named Rosen.

All of the Zionist Jews trump trusted stabbed trump in the back, including Rosen.

Whether trump's unimaginably dumb pro Israel Christian supporters will notice that TRUTH is unclear given how dumb and totally unable to reconcile reality the subs are...

View attachment 523137

Who knows what's going to come out.

But if something is proven, the Trumpsters won't be able to spin their way out it by calling it partisan.

Its all very exciting. I do hope that they resurrect the Ukraine scam that he was impeached for. He shouldnt be allowed to get away with that.

'An Awful Lot There'​

I remember when that long neck turtle face guy Adam Schiff said that repeatedly about “RUSSIA”.

Filthy LefTards:
“We got him right where we want him...and this time we really mean it.”
Episode #3,988

View attachment 523137

:blahblah:

Call us when the trial starts.

We already know what they would do: Call it "fake news" and play the victim.

That would be fun.
Funny Mac I was under the impression that the victim role is frequently demonstrated by members of the left. To be more fair than either you or me, a wise person would say that embracing victimhood is an individual choice, not really a “party thing”. But I’ll leave it to the wise folks for those types of discussions.

Lol.....

Why?

Because a left wing liar named ROSEN said so.....

Apparently you are very high up in this. You might even been in the room when Rosen gave testimony. So please explain how Rosen lied or got something wrong. We depend on you, as an insider to the proceedings, to report back. What did Rosen say? Did he look nervous or stutter? Did he ever answer a question by saying that he did not recall?

Well, for those who are somewhat skeptical of CNN there is 'The Hill' published by Don Trump confidant and golfing partner, Jimmy Finklestein.

The Hill had this to report today:

"Former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by Durbin, for seven hours on Saturday as part of the panel’s investigation into efforts by Trump allies to interfere in the 2020 election results.

He also spoke with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general for two hours on Friday, according to The New York Times.

Durbin said Rosen, who agreed to speak to the committee voluntarily, “told us a lot.”
He said the former official was “very open,” adding, “There’s a lot there, an awful lot there. You can imagine seven hours of testimony.”

Rosen told the inspector general's office about five encounters with Jeffrey Clark, who served as acting head of the DOJ's civil division under Trump. During one encounter, Clark admitted to meeting Trump and promised to not do so again, the Times reported.

Durbin, when asked by Bash what the most shocking part of Rosen’s testimony was, pointed to Trump’s direct involvement in the campaign to pressure officials to overturn the election results.
“Just how directly personally involved the president was, the pressure he was putting on Jeffrey Rosen. It was real, very real, and it was very specific,” Durbin said.

"To think that [former Attorney General ]Bill Barr left, resigned after he had announced he didn't see irregularities in the election, and then his replacement was under extraordinary pressure from the president of the United States, even to the point where they were talking about replacing him. ... That pressure was on," Durbin said at a separate point in the interview.

Durbin, when pressed by Bash, refused to offer additional details on the specific pressure Trump placed on Rosen.
He did, however, reveal that Trump asked his then-acting attorney general “to do certain things related to states' election returns,” which he refused to do.
...............................................................................................................................................................

What Rosen's testimony means for further investigations into the prior Administration? Hell, I dunno.
But, probably more than zero. Time will tell. No?

Who knows what's going to come out.

But if something is proven, the Trumpsters won't be able to spin their way out it by calling it partisan.
The four year partisan witch hunt is suddenly going to not be because… why?

Seems I’ve heard this story before. Many times actually. This is starting to take on a fairytale kinda vibe.

Once upon a time there was a man named Trump, and the democrats were going to get that guy… this time.

Au contraire, Mikey. That's what Republicans said about the Clintons. After they closed every investigation - all 25 of them.

Dems got the goods on Trump in both impeachments, but after the first one, Republicans said that the people elected Trump and the Senate should let the people decide whether they wanted to re-elect Trump. Republicans assured the nation that Trump had learned his lesson and had been chastened, and Democrats warned his behaviours would continue and worsen, and guess who was right about that one?

Then, when the people resoundingly refused to re-elect Trump and elected Biden as President, in effect telling Trump they didn't want him, Trump tried to force himself on them once again, using the courts - all of whom rebuked his attempt.

When all else failed, Trump mounted a coup, and it continues to this day. I now understand why people take usurpers out and shoot them after a failed coup attempt. To make sure they don't try it again, because with Trump, he's still attempting to overthrow the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back