An easy fix? Couldn’t Biden save his presidency by reinstating all of Trumps policies?

If you start a new job and come in and make all kinds of changes and suddenly you're getting yelled at because everything is fucked up maybe you need to stop a second and think "maybe I shouldn't have changed everything that was working before I came along".

If only Bozo The Clown Trump could have gotten Mexico to pay for his wall like he promised.
We can still get the job done with relatively minor changes. Enact a tax on tequila and soccer tickets. That way Mexican-Americans pay for the border wall.

Lock the border back down and finish the wall, reinstate the construction of the pipeline and all drilling / fracking, stop the flow of free shit, end the push for mask / vaccine mandates, end ALL talk of EQUITY and CRT.
What is the delusional old fool doing…he’s gonna go down with the ship?
He'd still be Joe Biden, so he's destined to fuck up whatever he touches. The end result would probably be a border wall in Alaska.

It was only ignorant, TDS inflicted LefTards that were stupid enough to believe that a disgusting, filthy broke shithole like Mexico would cut us a $20 billion dollar check. Legit core Americans never gave two fucks about who would pay...the arithmetic is elementary, the wall pays for itself.
I didn' know Trump was a "LefTard" considering he was the one who ranted & raved over & over & over again that Mexico would pay for it. And it was Trump's asseaters who swallowed that bullshit story hook, line & sinker.

FAILED BIGLY despite Trump begging Fox to say yes just to pacify you Trumptards.

Forum List

Back