An Example of Leftists Discriminating Openly Against Men

Getting into a duel on the terms of one side usually doesn't lead to better results.

One has to change the game, not play in it regardless.

They make the rules, the laws, and sit in the judges position.

How do you change the rules?

We have to fight fire with fire; we cant just pray for Scotty to beam us up

Getting into a duel on the terms of one side usually doesn't lead to better results.

One has to change the game, not play in it regardless.

They make the rules, the laws, and sit in the judges position.

How do you change the rules?

We have to fight fire with fire; we cant just pray for Scotty to beam us up

You can fight fire with fire without being them. Stop with the whole balkanization of identity and try to present our points as good for PEOPLE, not good for ust trans-curious-pre-op-venti-with sugar.

One can be proud of who one is without trying to use it as a mallet to crush ones enemy, and by going with the whole "white christian male" thing we are playing to their serve.

The first step is to keep pointing out how rediculous it makes them look, the 2nd is to fight them with their own rules, but to not use the same arguments.

You can fight fire with fire without being them. Stop with the whole balkanization of identity and try to present our points as good for PEOPLE, not good for ust trans-curious-pre-op-venti-with sugar.

One can be proud of who one is without trying to use it as a mallet to crush ones enemy, and by going with the whole "white christian male" thing we are playing to their serve.

The first step is to keep pointing out how rediculous it makes them look, the 2nd is to fight them with their own rules, but to not use the same arguments.
By definition fighting for white male interests is NOT BEING THEM, lol.

And who is using their arguments? I disagree with all their arguments from the supposed Amerindian genocide to Climate Change.

I am NOT BEING THEM, dude.

IF you think that these idiots could get away with this sort of thing treating blacks or Australoids as they do men here (and we know that they only do this to white men, dont we?), then you have not been paying attention.

White men are going to have to organize and represent themselves in the current reigning Identity Politics system or we and our children will continue to get hozed worse and worse with each passing year.

Poor little snowflake. (and we know that you are a white male 'victim'- don't we?)

Threatened by what some Australian(?) women are doing in Australia? LOL.

Luckily for you- that wouldn't be legal in the United States.

So your little snowflake feelings won't get hurt here.

I fully support vegans. That leaves more cheese for me.
I fully support them staying out of my face and keeping their opinions to themselves.

I've picked up some pretty awesome recipes from a handful of vegans. I know it sounds like a myth, but it's true. I make a lentil and ancient grain soup that is out of sight. It would be better covered in a nice sharp cheddar, but what isn't? lol

By definition fighting for white male interests is NOT BEING THEM, lol.

And who is using their arguments? I disagree with all their arguments from the supposed Amerindian genocide to Climate Change.

I am NOT BEING THEM, dude.

Once you start pointing out your own white male-ness you are letting them serve the ball. The only way to win is to discard their labels for us AND themselves and go after their root arguments. Identity politics are nothing more than attempt to achieve the superiority of their own ideas without any effort, just by them saying "I am X, thus I have the proper argument/viewpoint"

That I am white and male and like boobs has nothing to do with my politics, my worldview, and my desires for the future of our country. My views are that of a strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, a view that can be held by someone with any identity.

I fully support them staying out of my face and keeping their opinions to themselves.

I've picked up some pretty awesome recipes from a handful of vegans. I know it sounds like a myth, but it's true. I make a lentil and ancient grain soup that is out of sight. It would be better covered in a nice sharp cheddar, but what isn't? lol

Or with some added bacon.

I feel sorry for white men
They have it so difficult in our society

Pork tends to overpower the other flavors in soup.

How much bacon do you put in?

A few lardons man, not the whole pack. I know its tempting, but its a little thing we like to call "self control"

I feel sorry for white men
They have it so difficult in our society

And then you have jag-offs like this who know exactly what the goals of this identity politic crap is, but has to play dumb or engage in doublethink to allow it to happen without short circuiting their excuse for a brain.

How much bacon do you put in?

A few lardons man, not the whole pack. I know its tempting, but its a little thing we like to call "self control"

I actually don't eat pork anymore, but when I did it was always a light touch. Some soups are better with bacon added, like split pea.

IF you think that these idiots could get away with this sort of thing treating blacks or Australoids as they do men here (and we know that they only do this to white men, dont we?), then you have not been paying attention.

White men are going to have to organize and represent themselves in the current reigning Identity Politics system or we and our children will continue to get hozed worse and worse with each passing year.

I guess this means bakers can charge extra to gays for their cakes.

Food does not HAVE to have meat to taste good.

It just usually does, lol

Forum List

Back