An inconvenient truth.

Really? You wouldn't have a problem with a 10 day waiting period? Or requiring anyone who wants an abortion to get approval from local health department first? How about a registry of everyone who gets an abortion to ensure no one is abusing the system?

I would but those are not the only regulations.
As of right now in most cases at Planned Parenthood you make an appointment to discuss having an abortion, receive an ultra sound, then it is Usually a week or a few days before you go back in for the initial abortion.
Approval from the health department is a stupid suggestion and registering violates hippa and the right to privacy.
I am more about time period and only having late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Those are not government regulations, and every time someone tries to make them government regulations you scream about it. Stop pretending you support regulating abortions when you don't.

What are you even talking about? I do like how you make up what my point of view is.
God you are an idiot.

Abortion kills.

Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG

Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic. A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “likely the most prominent abortionist in America.” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was featured in a highly-praised documentary, After Tiller, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.

Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain

You can die on the operating table getting a ligament in your knee replaced.

You're a real piece of shit.

This is yet another fantastic fail from our local semi-retarded kid who thinks he's a genius.

Luissa kicked your ass.

Abortion kills.

Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG

Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic. A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “likely the most prominent abortionist in America.” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was featured in a highly-praised documentary, After Tiller, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.
Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain

You can die on the operating table getting a ligament in your knee replaced.

You're a real piece of shit.

Truth bothers you, doesn't it?

Question.

It has been reported that a third trimester abortion can span up to 4 days.
Why?
Why would a D&E take up to 4 days?

A live birth wouldn't take that long.

The site I read said the medical examiner hasn't released the cause of death, maybe wait for that before you make too many judgements.
Oh! And women die from child birth all the time,

Do they?

This is a pro-abort meme, but what percentage of women in the USA do die in child birth? 90% Maybe a little less? Maybe something a little closer to .00043%? (Yeah, that would be 4 per MILLION live births)

how is this different? And wasn't she in a hotel room when she started to have problems? So in reality you have no idea what killed this woman yet.

MUST PROTECT ABORTION, all good in the universe is ABORTION, all praise ABORTION.

Y'all are deranged.

I could be wrong but I thought I read a report that the procedure would take place over a span of 4 days in an outpatient clinic.
With the risks to the mother at that late of a stage of development, why wasn't this woman admitted to a hospital from the start?
Also, 4 DAYS to complete?
I would consider that paramount to physical and mental torture.

33 weeks is a fully developed baby. Because this is a completely developed human, the process of removing the corpse is a lengthy one.

After the kill, the abortionist must chop up the body for disposal. Then clean the womb out. They often do this in stages.

The site I read said the medical examiner hasn't released the cause of death, maybe wait for that before you make too many judgements.
Oh! And women die from child birth all the time,

Do they?

This is a pro-abort meme, but what percentage of women in the USA do die in child birth? 90% Maybe a little less? Maybe something a little closer to .00043%? (Yeah, that would be 4 per MILLION live births)

how is this different? And wasn't she in a hotel room when she started to have problems? So in reality you have no idea what killed this woman yet.

MUST PROTECT ABORTION, all good in the universe is ABORTION, all praise ABORTION.

Y'all are deranged.

Did you just make that number up?

Forum List

Back