An interesting tidbit in Comey's testimony....

Yesterday, when Comey was asked about the Steele's dossier on our beloved Trump, rather than dismissing the dossier altogether, Comey asserted that he would not discuss the "validity" of what Steele alleges in an open session.

The obvious conclusion that an objective review would then confirm, is that Steele's allegations are not to be dismissed and that some (if not all) of Steele's pointers have been confirmed by our own intelligence agencies.

The fun has just begun.....

Pissing where Black Jesus laid his nappy little melon is not a crime. Your post demonstrates what a weirdo you really are. But I agree, there were interesting tid bits, specifically the bits about Loretta Lynch and the line of questioning into Comey being a leaker.

Comedy Gold

the entire world is laughing at Trumps sorry ass.

Actually you're being laughed at, even Tingles Matthews has thrown in the towel

Not true and you can bet that TinkleTrump is dancing as fast as he can.

What I hate is that he can do a lot of damage before he's gone. Actually, pence is so dead set against American freedom and American rights, he's just as bad and the Rs are quietly pushing a lot though congress.

You mean the faked dossier

Kind of interesting that the Steele dossier is considered "fake" by ONLY the 35% nitwits who still back the orange clown........The rest of the planet may differ with you, Frankie......LOL

That has been thoroughly debunked. Anyway, please explain why if the Russians are in cahoots with Trump would they put out something so damning of Trump? You guys are all over the map.

Kind of interesting that the Steele dossier is considered "fake" by ONLY the 35% nitwits who still back the orange clown........The rest of the planet may differ with you, Frankie......LOL

That has been thoroughly debunked. Anyway, please explain why if the Russians are in cahoots with Trump would they put out something so damning of Trump? You guys are all over the map.

This is the first I've heard that its been "debunked".

How about some credible links? No fake news sites like infowars, gateway pundit, american thinker. REAL links.

Thanks.

:link::link::link:

Last edited:
Comedy Gold

the entire world is laughing at Trumps sorry ass.

Actually you're being laughed at, even Tingles Matthews has thrown in the towel

Not true and you can bet that TinkleTrump is dancing as fast as he can.

What I hate is that he can do a lot of damage before he's gone. Actually, pence is so dead set against American freedom and American rights, he's just as bad and the Rs are quietly pushing a lot though congress.

Well yeah it is true ya fucking dope, Matthew's statement is all over the internet.

You should probably stop posting, you continually get smacked around like a ping pong ball in a Chinese table tennis tournament. Because you're freaking ignorant

How about some credible links? No fake news site like infowars, gateway pundit, american thinker. REAL links.

Thanks.

For starters:

The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

How about some credible links? No fake news site like infowars, gateway pundit, american thinker. REAL links.

Thanks.

For starters:

Soggy in NOLA

This is EXACTLY what we don't need - another rabid right wing site and an OP/ED written by a rabid right wing fundie nutter.

You got nuthin'.

:rolleyes:

Thanks.

For starters:

Soggy in NOLA

This is EXACTLY what we don't need - another rabid right wing site and an OP/ED written by a rabid right wing fundie nutter.

You got nuthin'.

If Progs don't believe it's fake, it must be real

See how that works?

Thanks.

For starters:

Soggy in NOLA

You got nuthin'.

If Progs don't believe it's fake, it must be real

See how that works?

Yeah, I know. Funny, that stupid shhit was put to rest months ago... and now, miraculously 1 day after the Comey implosion, it's back.

Yesterday, when Comey was asked about the Steele's dossier on our beloved Trump, rather than dismissing the dossier altogether, Comey asserted that he would not discuss the "validity" of what Steele alleges in an open session.

The obvious conclusion that an objective review would then confirm, is that Steele's allegations are not to be dismissed and that some (if not all) of Steele's pointers have been confirmed by our own intelligence agencies.

Yeah, that's why Trump isn't a target in any investigation. Still grasping and coming up empty. LMAO

If the Steele dossier was complete crap, Comey would have said so like he dismissed the NYT story.... but he didn't. He said it couldn't be discussed in an open forum, which means there are some aspects of it that are true and confidential.

The obvious conclusion . . . .

Right. The "obvious conclusion' to a snowflake liberal is that when we know absolutely nothing about something, it must mean curtains for Trump and the bear-trap could snap around his neck at any minute! Yep!

Problem is that's the same lame, sorry-ass bull we've been told on an almost weekly/daily/hourly basis for the past one-hundred weeks. :laugh: :laugh2:

There's an awful lot of
upload_2017-6-9_12-30-22.png
going on.

I think that is a not the valid conclusion one can draw.

How about some credible links? No fake news sites like infowars, gateway pundit, american thinker. REAL links.

Thanks.

comey said it yesterday.

"RISCH: I'm not going to go any further than that, so thank you. In addition to that, after that, you sought out both Republican and Democrat senators to tell them that, hey, I don't know where this is coming from, but this is not the case. This is not factual. Do you recall that?

COMEY: Yes.

RISCH: Okay. So again, so the American people can understand this, that report by the New York Times was not true. Is that a fair statement?

COMEY: In the main, it was not true. And again, all of you know this. Maybe the American people don't. The challenge, and I'm not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don't really know what's going on, and going on are not talking about it. We don't call the press to say, hey, you don't that thing wrong about the sensitive topic. We have to leave it there.

I mentioned to the chairman the nonsense around what influenced me to make the July 5th statement. Nonsense. But I can't go explaining how it is nonsense."

It's not the golden showers part of the Steele dossier that's damaging. That's the least credible and least offensive part of it. It's the rest of it that damns Trump.

The sexual perversion part? Conservatives wouldn't care. Most of them are sexual deviants themselves, and they'd think a simple urine fetish was kind of vanilla.

It's not the golden showers part of the Steele dossier that's damaging. That's the least credible and least offensive part of it. It's the rest of it that damns Trump.

The sexual perversion part? Conservatives wouldn't care. Most of them are sexual deviants themselves, and they'd think a simple urine fetish was kind of vanilla.
like anthony weiner? how about John Edwards?

like anthony weiner? how about John Edwards?
Weiner resigned....Edwards is ruined.......and how about Hastert? 2nd down from the President.

Forum List

Back