An interesting tidbit in Comey's testimony....

It's not the golden showers part of the Steele dossier that's damaging. That's the least credible and least offensive part of it. It's the rest of it that damns Trump.

The sexual perversion part? Conservatives wouldn't care. Most of them are sexual deviants themselves, and they'd think a simple urine fetish was kind of vanilla.
like anthony weiner? how about John Edwards?
Weiner resigned....Edwards is ruined.......and how about Hastert? 2nd down from the President.
yep, so? I love it how you only live in half the world.

Yesterday, when Comey was asked about the Steele's dossier on our beloved Trump, rather than dismissing the dossier altogether, Comey asserted that he would not discuss the "validity" of what Steele alleges in an open session.

The obvious conclusion that an objective review would then confirm, is that Steele's allegations are not to be dismissed and that some (if not all) of Steele's pointers have been confirmed by our own intelligence agencies.

The fun has just begun.....
Indeed. lol

It's fun watching watching libs grasp onto any 'tidbit' of info they can to feel a little better about being losers.
Good luck. :)

It's fun watching watching libs grasp onto any 'tidbit' of info they can to feel a little better about being losers.

Oh....don't you WISH it was just ONE little tidbit......The STORM is coming.....
(find a new screen name) LOL

Oh....don't you WISH it was just ONE little tidbit......The STORM is coming.....
(find a new screen name) LOL
I'll be looking forward to the 'storm' that's coming. lol

BTW... why should I change my screen name?
animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

You're right.....you folks are beyond shame for having helped elect an orange idiot....
So, yes, stick around; should be fun for all of us to watch Trump testify under oath....LOL..

You're right.....you folks are beyond shame for having helped elect an orange idiot....
So, yes, stick around; should be fun for all of us to watch Trump testify under oath....LOL..

You quoted my question about why I should change my screen name.
Are you thinking it's offensive?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back