An irrational look at Israel by two educated fools

There's nothing spiritual about apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and genocide. Legally, the UN limited Israel to 44% of Mandate Palestine; how likely is it Israeli Jews will accept that division today?
Borders & Territory - Progress is Possible
Maps-of-Palestine-Screen-Shot.png

Green Line (Israel) - Wikipedia

Ottoman territory is green.

Naw, I can just apply a bit of common sense.

What tactical advantage did the Israelis gain by blowing up the Liberty? None! It was a huge PR Nightmare and ticked off their biggest ally.

How many years did they lie about it?

No Muslims spread from the Arabian Peninsula 10,000 years ago.

Yes, as the peninsula became more arid they began out migration in waves. ... Arabia used to be a savanna with shallow rivers. Before that the Persian Gulf was a river that joined the Indian ocean just below the Straits of Hormuz. With 80 years of oil exploration geologists have studied the region and taken thousands of core samples.

Yes, as the peninsula became more arid they began out migration in waves. ... Arabia used to be a savanna with shallow rivers. Before that the Persian Gulf was a river that joined the Indian ocean just below the Straits of Hormuz. With 80 years of oil exploration geologists have studied the region and taken thousands of core samples.

That's awesome!
When are the Muslims going to return all the condos they seized?

When they spread out from the Arabian Peninsula.

I'm sure that there were no Condos back then.

I'm also pretty sure that most of the people who converted to Islam and started speaking Arabic instead of Berber elected to do so.

Kind of like why I'm speaking English instead of German (the language of my Grandfather) or Algonquin (The language of Native Americans who used to live in this area.)

I'm sure that there were no Condos back then.

I'm also pretty sure that most of the people who converted to Islam and started speaking Arabic instead of Berber elected to do so.

Kind of like why I'm speaking English instead of German (the language of my Grandfather) or Algonquin (The language of Native Americans who used to live in this area.)

Well, as long as they all return to the Peninsula.

Well, as long as they all return to the Peninsula.

Why should they?

Here's the thing. The people who live there now are the descendants of the people who lived their 2000 years ago.

They adopted Arabic as a language because that was the linga franca of the time. They weren't actually replaced by Arabs.

Why should they?

Here's the thing. The people who live there now are the descendants of the people who lived their 2000 years ago.

They adopted Arabic as a language because that was the linga franca of the time. They weren't actually replaced by Arabs.

You said it's wrong to drive all the other condo owners out of their homes and take it over.

Were you lying?

Forum List

Back