An irrational look at Israel by two educated fools

To blame the Arabs. Remember. They dressed up as Arabs when they bombed the King David hotel..and for the Lavon Affair.
That doesn't make a lick of sense. It assumes an intelligence-gathering ship wouldn't know who was attacking them.

That doesn't make a lick of sense. It assumes an intelligence-gathering ship wouldn't know who was attacking them.

So, we have to believe the Israeli air force is incompetent and couldn't tell an Egyptian horse freighter from the USS Liberty flying the US flag in clear weather?

Read Moishe Dayan.

So, we have to believe the Israeli air force is incompetent and couldn't tell an Egyptian horse freighter from the USS Liberty flying the US flag in clear weather?

Read Moishe Dayan.

Did he say it was intentional?

given the USS Liberty was built on an old Victory Ship hull, SS Simmons Victory, um, yeah, it was probably pretty easy to mistake her for a horse freighter. In fact the two Belmont class spy ships were designed to look like regular freighters.

Did he say it was intentional?

given the USS Liberty was built on an old Victory Ship hull, SS Simmons Victory, um, yeah, it was probably pretty easy to mistake her for a horse freighter. In fact the two Belmont class spy ships were designed to look like regular freighters.

The Egyptian horse freighter is much smaller and looks nothing like the USS Liberty..plus, it wasn't flying a large US flag.

In the 2007 revelations and recordings of communications it was revealed that the ground control station ordered the air crafts to attack and sink the target and ensure they left no survivors
The intention of the attack was to blame Egypt and drag US into the conflict
Israel got caught and got caught bad, all SOS messages were being blocked by Israel
A single SOS message got through and almost immediately Israel stopped the attack
The first attack by air crafts targeted all communications antennas & equipment

Again, what was their motive?
Some speculate that the purpose was to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt. In theory that would generate animosity towards Egypt and support for Israel amongst the US populace.

The Israelis are master propagandists.

Some speculate that the purpose was to sink the ship and blame it on Egypt. In theory that would generate animosity towards Egypt and support for Israel amongst the US populace.

The Israelis are master propagandists.
That doesn't make sense, either.

The crew knew who was attacking them, because the planes were clearly Israeli.

That doesn't make sense, either.

The crew knew who was attacking them, because the planes were clearly Israeli.
Maybe you can find some Israeli General Officer who could explain it to you.

All I know is that it happened, and that the Israeli State was then and is now a criminal organization.

Maybe you can find some Israeli General Officer who could explain it to you.

All I know is that it happened, and that the Israeli State was then and is now a criminal organization.

Oh, I agree that the Israeli government is shit. I think Israel is shit.

What they are doing to the Palestinians is genocide.

But the attack on the Libery was an accident.

Oh, I agree that the Israeli government is shit. I think Israel is shit.

What they are doing to the Palestinians is genocide.

But the attack on the Libery was an accident.
Sure, and Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman, and Nancy Pelosi doesn't play the stock market with inside information.

Sure, and Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman, and Nancy Pelosi doesn't play the stock market with inside information.

You in the case of Clinton, you have a motive and evidence.

Not so much for the attack on the Liberty.

Forum List

Back