An irrational look at Israel by two educated fools

There was no countries of Italy or Germany either, but people lived there for thousands of years.
But did people call them by those names? And if you are accepting that there was no country there by that name, that's great.

"Mandatory Palestine[a][4] was a geopolitical entity that existed between 1920 and 1948 in the region of Palestine under the terms of the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine."
500px-Map_of_Mandatory_Palestine_in_1946_with_major_cities_%28in_English%29.svg.png

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia
So not a country and just a label on a geographic construct that isn't connected to a particular group of people. Got it.

Oh, I never take the Zionists at their word.

But I'm still waiting for you to tell me what Israel's motive was to attack the Liberty.

They didn't have one.
Give me an honest answer Joe: How on earth am I supposed to know their motives? I was 20 years old at the time and never even learned about the incident until about 10 years ago.

We can speculate about their motives, but your asking what their motive was is pure deflection, part of an exercise in cognitive dissonance. My brother has the same problem--he can't face unpleasant facts.

Give me an honest answer Joe: How on earth am I supposed to know their motives? I was 20 years old at the time and never even learned about the incident until about 10 years ago.

We can speculate about their motives, but your asking what their motive was is pure deflection, part of an exercise in cognitive dissonance. My brother has the same problem--he can't face unpleasant facts.

Well, no, you can apply simple logic.

Either it was a tragic accident in the fog of war.

Or they had a reason to take out the Liberty.

If they had a reason, then you should be able to tell me what that reason was.

Otherwise, you have to apply Occam's razor, which is that the simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

The simplest explanation is that during a war, the Israelis mistook a retrofitted Victory ship for an Egyptian military transport.

Well, no, you can apply simple logic.

Either it was a tragic accident in the fog of war.

Or they had a reason to take out the Liberty.

If they had a reason, then you should be able to tell me what that reason was.

Otherwise, you have to apply Occam's razor, which is that the simplest explanation is probably the correct one.

The simplest explanation is that during a war, the Israelis mistook a retrofitted Victory ship for an Egyptian military transport.
Yes, let Occam rule. The reason it did not look like an accident was because it was NOT an accident.

As a pilot, if a vessel is flying a normal size flag, it is easy to see if you look for it. We know from Tourney's account that after the first strafing run, the ship put up a much larger US flag. It made no difference to the Israeli butchers. 30+ dead US, many more wounded.

Only a damn fool believes the claims of known liars. The Israeli state is well known for its deception and mendacity.

Yes, let Occam rule. The reason it did not look like an accident was because it was NOT an accident.

As a pilot, if a vessel is flying a normal size flag, it is easy to see if you look for it. We know from Tourney's account that after the first strafing run, the ship put up a much larger US flag. It made no difference to the Israeli butchers. 30+ dead US, many more wounded.

Only a damn fool believes the claims of known liars. The Israeli state is well known for its deception and mendacity.
They would have blamed it on the Arabs.

Again, what was their motive?

Forum List

Back