An Open Letter to Pro-"Immigration" supporters

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Look at our southern border with Mexico right now. Is this your ultimate goal? Is this what you want? To have caravans of immigrants coming here to game our legal system? Hordes of illegal immigrants crossing over a seemingly nonexistent border between two countries?

Seeking asylum is a great way to escape hardship of living in a volatile country, and in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further.

And for any liberal who claims to have any respect for our laws and customs, I advise you to think again. If you try to justify why there should be any illegal immigration going on, for any purpose, for any reason... you don't. I want congress to close the loopholes currently being exploited by those asylum seekers. I want our border to be enforced.

I don't care what kind of life these "immigrants" are trying to make for themselves here. They need to do it right. Legally. If they are incapable of following one law, that must mean they will have very little respect for and willingness to obey other laws. We are a sovereign country, and we should start acting like one.

Last edited:
I'm just happy somebody posted an open letter on this forum to people that might actually respond instead of to Trump or Clinton or the 99 other people that will most definitely NOT respond.

Asylum seekers are not illegal aliens.

Don't they already have asylum in Mexico?

I say, let the immigrants that have been following the proper process for immigration be treated fairly, sounds like most have been waiting honorably for years.

After all, who likes the ignorant prick that cuts in line getting away with it?

Last edited:
Look at our southern border with Mexico right now. Is this your ultimate goal? Is this what you want? To have caravans of immigrants coming here to game our legal system? Hordes of illegal immigrants crossing over a seemingly nonexistent border between two countries?

Seeking asylum is a great way to escape hardship of living in a volatile country, and in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further.

And for any liberal who claims to have any respect for our laws and customs, I advise you to think again. If you try to justify why there should be any illegal immigration going on, for any purpose, for any reason... you don't. I want congress to close the loopholes currently being exploited by those asylum seekers. I want our border to be enforced.

I don't care what kind of life these "immigrants" are trying to make for themselves here. They need to do it right. Legally. If they are incapable of following one law, that must mean they will have very little respect for and willingness to obey other laws. We are a sovereign country, and we should start acting like one.

Asylum is legal.

The Democrats say that is racist to control our border crossings and our immigration, but all countries control their border crossings and control there immigration.
Ultimately illegal immigration will increase poverty rates and taxes, but the Democrats don't care, they just want more poor uneducated voters.
What is the big deal about following our immigration laws?

Last edited:

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

"...in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further."

The Democrats say that is racist to control our border crossings or our immigration, but all countries control their border crossings and control there immigration.
Ultimately illegal immigration will increase poverty rates and taxes, but the Democrats don't care, they just want more poor uneducated voters.

No they don't.

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

"...in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further."

That's not saying asylum is illegal. I was shifting away from asylum to illegal immigration in that statement. In other words, an adroit shift mid sentence.

If I have to clarify, I will.

I think we take in too many people from around the world be it Central America, South America, Haiti, Europe, Asia, Africa, Atlantis, Mars, Jupiter...whatever.

Unemployment figures count the number of people who are looking for work. If you are not looking for work, you are not counted. So, by logic, the number of unemployed persons is always higher than the percentage reported. It's not a Trump thing, it's not an Obama thing...it is a DOL thing and it is the only efficient methodology to measure the employment rate.

I think that anytime the unemployment rate gets over a certain percentage, we stop granting visas except to persons who are coming here for demonstrated medical procedures that cannot be done in their homeland, those visiting and have a demonstrated history of regular visitations, and tourists over 55 or 60. This will compel employers to hire folks who are already here. But I also think that because the UER is a false number, once the rate goes down, we leave the ban on for 6 months before we start allowing people in.

I think we take in too many people from around the world be it Central America, South America, Haiti, Europe, Asia, Africa, Atlantis, Mars, Jupiter...whatever.

Unemployment figures count the number of people who are looking for work. If you are not looking for work, you are not counted. So, by logic, the number of unemployed persons is always higher than the percentage reported. It's not a Trump thing, it's not an Obama thing...it is a DOL thing and it is the only efficient methodology to measure the employment rate.

I think that anytime the unemployment rate gets over a certain percentage, we stop granting visas except to persons who are coming here for demonstrated medical procedures that cannot be done in their homeland, those visiting and have a demonstrated history of regular visitations, and tourists over 55 or 60. This will compel employers to hire folks who are already here. But I also think that because the UER is a false number, once the rate goes down, we leave the ban on for 6 months before we start allowing people in.
I fully agree.

Judging from the trash, injection needles, drug stuff it make you wonder just what the quality they are.

Asylum is legal.

Judging by the constant whining and sedition alt-lefty Democrats should seek asylum elsewhere, I'm fine with that.

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

That's not saying asylum is illegal. I was shifting away from asylum to illegal immigration in that statement. In other words, an adroit shift mid sentence.

Ah, ok then :)

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

Ah, ok then :)

And even though asylum is legal, the process right now is being abused. It is being used in an attempt to "skip the line" that is our immigration and naturalization process.

Forum List

Back