An Open Letter to Pro-"Immigration" supporters

They have no right to enter our country in either of your examples

Asylum is legal. Therefore they have a right to enter to seek it.
Only if approved. Not because you simply asked. If you walk in, you’re illegal if you don’t have permission

You have a right to ask. That's legal. If not approved you are deported.

And we foot the bill in the mean time.

end the drug war, to pay for it, right wingers; don't whine about it, come up with better solutions at lower cost.

Step away from the bong.

Look at our southern border with Mexico right now. Is this your ultimate goal? Is this what you want? To have caravans of immigrants coming here to game our legal system? Hordes of illegal immigrants crossing over a seemingly nonexistent border between two countries?

Seeking asylum is a great way to escape hardship of living in a volatile country, and in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further.

And for any liberal who claims to have any respect for our laws and customs, I advise you to think again. If you try to justify why there should be any illegal immigration going on, for any purpose, for any reason... you don't. I want congress to close the loopholes currently being exploited by those asylum seekers. I want our border to be enforced.

I don't care what kind of life these "immigrants" are trying to make for themselves here. They need to do it right. Legally. If they are incapable of following one law, that must mean they will have very little respect for and willingness to obey other laws. We are a sovereign country, and we should start acting like one.

Asylum is legal.
/----/ Why didn't Mexico give them asylum ?
Most of them stayed and applied for assylum in Mexico.

Look at our southern border with Mexico right now. Is this your ultimate goal? Is this what you want? To have caravans of immigrants coming here to game our legal system? Hordes of illegal immigrants crossing over a seemingly nonexistent border between two countries?

Seeking asylum is a great way to escape hardship of living in a volatile country, and in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further.

And for any liberal who claims to have any respect for our laws and customs, I advise you to think again. If you try to justify why there should be any illegal immigration going on, for any purpose, for any reason... you don't. I want congress to close the loopholes currently being exploited by those asylum seekers. I want our border to be enforced.

I don't care what kind of life these "immigrants" are trying to make for themselves here. They need to do it right. Legally. If they are incapable of following one law, that must mean they will have very little respect for and willingness to obey other laws. We are a sovereign country, and we should start acting like one.
It appears you are conflating legal and illegal immigration. If granted asylum..an immigrant is legal..whether you like it or not. If they apply for asylum..and we grant it...all is within the law..and the immigrant is legal. He/She IS doing it right. Same thing for refugees....they are legal! Just because you do not agree, or like it, or think the law is wrong--they are LEGAL! They are obeying the laws of our country..so your point is a bit confused, yes?

If you have issues with how the asylum program is run..then Congress is the way to go. But until then..say it with me..legal!

BTW..have you ever checked to see how many are denied political asylum? A lot...in fact...most.

Asylum is legal.

I never said it wasn't.

"...in this case, it is a great way to avoid, i.e. SKIRT the naturalization process. Coming here illegally doesn't lay out a better life for the person doing it, it only complicates it even further."

That's not saying asylum is illegal. I was shifting away from asylum to illegal immigration in that statement. In other words, an adroit shift mid sentence.

If I have to clarify, I will.

Ah, ok then :)

And even though asylum is legal, the process right now is being abused. It is being used in an attempt to "skip the line" that is our immigration and naturalization process.
So what..it is still legal.

Shall we list the many ways people use the system to gain advantage here?

Anyway..if no like..change the law..but don't outright lie..and call legal actions illegal..if makes you look like a fool.

Asylum is legal.
/----/ Why didn't Mexico give them asylum ?
Most of them stayed and applied for assylum in Mexico.
As is often the case, especially with these caravans from Honduras.

I have no problem with deporting dangerous criminals. But ripping apart families is wrong. It's a MINOR offense. I would far rather see resources going toward apprehending more serioius crimes.

A crime is a crime Coyote, no matter the scope or magnitude of it. What kind of precedent does it set when we prosecute you for one crime and blatantly turn a blind eye to your commission of another?

Do you treat jay walking the same as rape? I don't....

I also think it's important to look at the individual situations.

Someone who enters this country illegally to human traffick is viewd (imo) differently then someone entering to flee cartel violence in Guatamala.
Only if the right wing doesn't really really believe in natural and individual rights of Persons.
what the fk does that even mean?
lol. it means, there is absolutely no reason to take the right wing seriously about natural and individual rights, if it is not specifically about guns.

Asylum is legal. Therefore they have a right to enter to seek it.
Only if approved. Not because you simply asked. If you walk in, you’re illegal if you don’t have permission

end the drug war, to pay for it, right wingers; don't whine about it, come up with better solutions at lower cost.

Step away from the bong.

lol. i have an argument, not, nothing but repeal, which is usually considered a fallacy.

A crime is a crime Coyote, no matter the scope or magnitude of it. What kind of precedent does it set when we prosecute you for one crime and blatantly turn a blind eye to your commission of another?

Someone who enters this country illegally to human traffick is viewd (imo) differently then someone entering to flee cartel violence in Guatamala.
Only if the right wing doesn't really really believe in natural and individual rights of Persons.
lol. it means, there is absolutely no reason to take the right wing seriously about natural and individual rights, if it is not specifically about guns.
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. look at the goody-two-shoe.

BTW, for your education, illegals are not immigrants. you should stop calling them that.

Step away from the bong.

lol. i have an argument, not, nothing but repeal, which is usually considered a fallacy.

Whatever that means.

/———/ You libs are the ones trouncing on individual rights including the first and second amendments

/———/ You libs are the ones trouncing on individual rights including the first and second amendments
They are also the true bigots and racists.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. look at the goody-two-shoe.

BTW, for your education, illegals are not immigrants. you should stop calling them that.
Persons. It is about natural and individual rights of Persons. Only the right wing Never Gets It, if it is not specifically, about guns.

Only the unorganized militia whines about it.

hJMhKwF.jpg
Whew! You really are a nasty piece of work.

Forum List

Back