An R&B singer is being accused of transphobia after rejecting an unwanted kiss from a transg. woman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An R&B singer is being accused of “transphobia” after rejecting an unwanted kiss from a transgender woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screw you , you pos bastards it is this mans right not to play the go along to get a long game. Unlike liberal leftist idiots who go along to get along because some weak minded dummies who can't think for themselves or want to fit in .................. Screw you I wouldn't dare kiss some other same sex fkr just because.............. take your race phobe card and shove it.

16998135_382764472088735_6131052210306476929_n.jpg

It wanted more then just a kiss

Last edited:
An R&B singer is being accused of “transphobia” after rejecting an unwanted kiss from a transgender woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screw you , you pos bastards it is this mans right not to play the go along to get a long game. Unlike liberal leftist idiots who go along to get along because some weak minded dummies who can't think for themselves or want to fit in .................. Screw you I wouldn't dare kiss some other same sex fkr just because.............. take your race phobe card and shove it.

16998135_382764472088735_6131052210306476929_n.jpg

^^^^ So a Heterosexual man is being targeted because he rejected a kiss from a faggot dressed in wimmen's clothing?

First they demand acceptance then they demand free sex change procedures now they demand we date them? wow America....really? chase them back into the closet and lock the door...they are sick...

Kiss me you you fool!

Hell naw! That there dick you gots bigger n mine!

Go right ahead and call me all the names you like, but I would not want any physical contact with a tranny. You couldn't pay me enough.

What happened to "My body my choice"?

Of course this is the way it was going to go. It was never in doubt. Sex abuse, harassment, misconduct only goes one way, from the abuser to a victim class. Without a victim class, there is no abuse. A man forcing a tranny to kiss him is an abuser. A tranny forcing a man to to kiss him is not an abuser.

Start filing complaints, civil complaints, criminal complaints, whine to media, whatever it takes.

Forum List

Back