An unprecedented cyber attack just took out major banks , government and airport computers in Ukrain

I can guarantee you: official Kiev will blame Russia, that's what the have been doing since the coup 2014. Their bosses Soros&Co are making anti-Russia from Ukraine (half a country considers Russian their first language and all Eastern Ukrainian lands have been Russian lands for centuries until the USSR collapsed).

• Banned
upload_2017-6-27_9-23-11.png

Kaspersky Cyberthreat real-time map

• Banned
I can guarantee you: official Kiev will blame Russia, that's what the have been doing since the coup 2014. Their bosses Soros&Co are making anti-Russia from Ukraine (half a country considers Russian their first language and all Eastern Ukrainian lands have been Russian lands for centuries until the USSR collapsed).

Yeah, and aside from what you mention, i'm hearing that the pos shadow Gov. is trying to get Trump to start a war because of this newest Syria ordeal.

Yeah, and aside from what you mention, i'm hearing that the pos shadow Gov. is trying to get Trump to start a war because of this newest Syria ordeal.

I know, it's about chemical attack from Assad, who doesn't have any chemical weapons any more, even Obama confirmed. I sure hope Trump won't get into that trap. There are a lot of people in USA, who hate to see Syrian war to stop, too much money involved. Russians even have evidence of US led coalition saving Al Nussra from bombing.

An unprecedented cyber attack just took out major banks, government and airport computers in Ukraine

Well this could get dangerous all around the world, sounds like a planned attack via the Elites. But they will play it some mystery little hacker in the backwoods did it.

We're coming to get YOU next!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No it all will come for dumbasses who live in fantasy land. how long have you been wearing those blinders now.

:fu::asshole:

That's what I said!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back