An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Why does anyone believe anything that Trump spews and blabs about? Honesty is like kryptonite to the lying sack of .........

Funny how he tried to keep all his campaign promises
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Dude, he has ERASED all his campaign promises from his web site because he knows you goldfish don't even remember all the hoaxes he pulled on you. He depends on that.

You know, like his "beautiful" plan he had which was going to replace ObamaCare and give you "such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost" on day one.

Here's another campaign promise:

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Name me one campaign promise he didn't try to do name me one?

I just showed you two, retard.

You named Obama care. .yes he tried retard

You named me golf ..

So the score is

You: 1

Me: 1

Name some others..

Why does anyone believe anything that Trump spews and blabs about? Honesty is like kryptonite to the lying sack of .........

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Dude, he has ERASED all his campaign promises from his web site because he knows you goldfish don't even remember all the hoaxes he pulled on you. He depends on that.

You know, like his "beautiful" plan he had which was going to replace ObamaCare and give you "such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost" on day one.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

That had to sting the cult.... a lot.

That would?

How sensitive of a person are you? Have to be a girl or a college kid.

You named me golf ..

So the score is

Name some others..

Actually, the score is you 0 and them 2. Obamacare is still in effect and has not been repealed yet.

Sorry but no points for attempting and failing.

You named me golf ..

So the score is

Name some others..

Actually, the score is you 0 and them 2. Obamacare is still in effect and has not been repealed yet.

Once again he tried and we are not a dictator ship fool, we have three branches of government..right now after Obama they are so dysfunctional you could barely get legislation passed to order a pizza everyone would agree on..

You named me golf ..

So the score is

Name some others..

Once again he tried and we are not a dictator ship fool, we have three branches of government..right now after Obama they are so dysfunctional you could barely get legislation passed to order a pizza everyone would agree on..

Again. He tried, but he failed. No points awarded for trying and failing. You only get points when you try and succeed.

You named me golf ..

So the score is

Name some others..

Again. He tried, but he failed. No points awarded for trying and failing. You only get points when you try and succeed.

He killed the madate didn't he? And you are still playing a game of stupid, remind me when ever ever Obama tried to make the government transparent?

Name me one time he signed into law Obamacare in three days..

No one had time to read the final bill it took UAW lawyers 3 years later to find out about Unions Caddy Heath care going to be taxed 48%

" of coures I dropped out of 2nd grade, proud of it, and smarter than you."
No additional comment by me necessary.

Damn right I am proud of it I stared working full time at 8 years old.

have they made you asst manager at your Wendy's yet?

I must be making some good money then to own a home on the lake

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

Nice picture now post your handle with today's date on it..

View attachment 171307

Hour later and nothing? You really hate the real deal dontcha ?

" of coures I dropped out of 2nd grade, proud of it, and smarter than you."
No additional comment by me necessary.

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

All your picture does is prove you are out fishing today.

I am not the one making any sort of claim about where I live. If I ever make a claim about myself I back it (like when I showed my discharge certificate from the Marines).

I live in house on a cul-du-sac with a big old basement for my son and his teenage friends. There is nothing special about it at all. I do not need to try and impress people on an internet forum.

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

I am not the one making any sort of claim about where I live. If I ever make a claim about myself I back it (like when I showed my discharge certificate from the Marines).

I live in house on a cul-du-sac with a big old basement for my son and his teenage friends. There is nothing special about it at all. I do not need to try and impress people on an internet forum.

Out fishing today in my backyard?

You post pretty pictures I post the real deal who I am, what the fuck ashole I just pull up in someone's yard , fish and take pictures?

I am the real deal your a fake..

Go out side tard and post a picture..

It would probably be a ghetto picture.

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

You post pretty pictures I post the real deal who I am, what the fuck ashole I just pull up in someone's yard , fish and take pictures?

I do not see a house, just trees and water.

But since you asked so nice, here is my deck!

upload_2018-1-12_15-30-13.png

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

Say what you made a claim that was your back yard... your poor as shit who would post nice pictures implying that's where you live?

I am the real fucking deal and you can't handle it...I say I am just a blue collar guy from Chicago and I mean it , I say I own a home on lake Hartwell just a few miles away from Clemson University and I mean it...I say I own three pick up trucks a boat and I mean it..

I don't lie what I have, my dad and mom lives over in the rich part of town of seneca on lake keowee I live on lake Hartwell.. just a little four bedroom house on a half an acre ..

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

View attachment 171307

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

What water? What the fuck are you talking about? The picture I posted of the outhouse on the lake was your house, not mine fool.

President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Pretty good. That is almost one for every waking hour! If Trump keeps up, he might eventually equal the record made by the OP!

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

View attachment 171332

So a nice deck remember you told us this was your view lying fuck head

I hate lying son of a bitches on here

upload_2018-1-12_13-28-9.jpeg

View attachment 171307

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

What water? What the fuck are you talking about? The picture I posted of the outhouse on the lake was your house, not mine fool.

What does that even mean old man?

I scrambled your brains and caught you in a huge lie saying this was your view.

upload_2018-1-12_13-28-9.jpeg

Prove it old man .. fucking idiot

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

View attachment 171334

You dumb fuck. I did not say that was my view, I posted that as a picture if your supposed lake house. Fuck you are dumb

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

View attachment 171307

Say what you made a claim that was your back yard... your poor as shit who would post nice pictures implying that's where you live?

I am the real fucking deal and you can't handle it...I say I am just a blue collar guy from Chicago and I mean it , I say I own a home on lake Hartwell just a few miles away from Clemson University and I mean it...I say I own three pick up trucks a boat and I mean it..

I don't lie what I have, my dad and mom lives over in the rich part of town of seneca on lake keowee I live on lake Hartwell.. just a little four bedroom house on a half an acre ..

Anyways what the fuck is with your finger nails, look closely at that picture , no dirt under them, perfectly manicure..
It looks like you are gay and never worked a day in your life.

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

View attachment 171334

You dumb fuck. I did not say that was my view, I posted that as a picture if your supposed lake house. Fuck you are dumb

Of course you implied it dimentra old fool.

Forum List

Back