An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Anyways what the fuck is with your finger nails, look closely at that picture , no dirt under them, perfectly manicure..
It looks like you are gay and never worked a day in your life.

Unlike you I do not work at Wendy's. I have not gotten dirt under my nails at work since I left the Corps.

Now I spend my days in a nice temperature controlled office building with 3 monitors in front of me.

I do not see a house, just trees and water.

But since you asked so nice, here is my deck!

View attachment 171332

Where is the water?

What water? What the fuck are you talking about? The picture I posted of the outhouse on the lake was your house, not mine fool.

What does that even mean old man?

I scrambled your brains and caught you in a huge lie saying this was your view.

View attachment 171334

Prove it old man .. fucking idiot

You dumb fuck. I did not say that was my view, I posted that as a picture if your supposed lake house. Fuck you are dumb

Of course you implied it dimentra old fool.

Only you are stupid enough to think so.

Where is the water?

What water? What the fuck are you talking about? The picture I posted of the outhouse on the lake was your house, not mine fool.

View attachment 171334

You dumb fuck. I did not say that was my view, I posted that as a picture if your supposed lake house. Fuck you are dumb

Compare your finger nails to mine you gay as hell..

Yours..

Blow it up

upload_2018-1-12_15-30-13.png

Mine

IMG_20180112_165216.jpg

You gay gay gay and never worked hard in your life...

Nobody is surprised that Trump is a pathological liar. That's old news. The only thing that I don't understand is, why are some of his supporters not embarrassed to the core about Trump?

View attachment 171334

Compare your finger nails to mine you gay as hell..

Yours..

Blow it up

View attachment 171337

Mine

View attachment 171338

You gay gay gay and never worked hard in your life...

Why are you such a homophobic person?

I am sorry that you have to live your life working at Wendy's, but I worked hard and got a Masters and two Certificates as well as recently receiving my PMP so that I could enouy both my job and my life away from work.

Some people use their brain at work others use their brawn. The world needs both types which is why some of us have brains and then there are the folks like you. To quote Judge Smails "the world needs ditch digger too".

I just showed you two, retard.

You named Obama care. .yes he tried retard

You named me golf ..

So the score is

You: 1

Me: 1

Name some others..

Actually, the score is you 0 and them 2. Obamacare is still in effect and has not been repealed yet.

Sorry but no points for attempting and failing.

Once again he tried and we are not a dictator ship fool, we have three branches of government..right now after Obama they are so dysfunctional you could barely get legislation passed to order a pizza everyone would agree on..

Again. He tried, but he failed. No points awarded for trying and failing. You only get points when you try and succeed.

He killed the madate didn't he? And you are still playing a game of stupid, remind me when ever ever Obama tried to make the government transparent?

Name me one time he signed into law Obamacare in three days..

No one had time to read the final bill it took UAW lawyers 3 years later to find out about Unions Caddy Heath care going to be taxed 48%

Are you telling me that killing the mandate is the same thing as the "repeal and replace on day one" that he promised?

You really are a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back