An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Why does anyone believe anything that Trump spews and blabs about? Honesty is like kryptonite to the lying sack of .........

Funny how he tried to keep all his campaign promises
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Dude, he has ERASED all his campaign promises from his web site because he knows you goldfish don't even remember all the hoaxes he pulled on you. He depends on that.

You know, like his "beautiful" plan he had which was going to replace ObamaCare and give you "such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost" on day one.

Here's another campaign promise:

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Oh coures I did , proud of it and smarter then you .
" of coures I dropped out of 2nd grade, proud of it, and smarter than you."
No additional comment by me necessary.

Damn right I am proud of it I stared working full time at 8 years old.

have they made you asst manager at your Wendy's yet?

I must be making some good money then to own a home on the lake
Yeah... sure you do... that's why you're here in the middle of the day.
How long ago did your UE benefits run out.

I am a industrial maintenance guy 12 hours a day, 3 on 2 off, my second job is an apparment maintenance guy..I can fuck off as much as I want

Why does anyone believe anything that Trump spews and blabs about? Honesty is like kryptonite to the lying sack of .........

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Dude, he has ERASED all his campaign promises from his web site because he knows you goldfish don't even remember all the hoaxes he pulled on you. He depends on that.

You know, like his "beautiful" plan he had which was going to replace ObamaCare and give you "such great healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost" on day one.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Name me one campaign promise he didn't try to do name me one?

Reading thru this thread I got a chuckle out of the reaction of the cult being shown documented evidence that this president is the lyingest president ever and all they could do is meekly whimper," But Obama."

Comedy like that is why I keep coming back to this place.

I just showed you two, retard.

Oh...............so it's not important that Trump actually KEEP any of his campaign promises, it's only important that he tried, even if he fails?

"]
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

That had to sting the cult.... a lot.

Oh...............so it's not important that Trump actually KEEP any of his campaign promises, it's only important that he tried, even if he fails?

Just like the benefit of the doubt they gave Obama.

When Trump says something three times, you know he is lying through his fat face.

Link

Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

The bill to which Trump was referring did not repeal, much less replace, ObamaCare.

"]
2hz4bbs.jpg

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

2n1vpj5.jpg

2qu0t5e.jpg

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?
Post of the year. Well done.

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Watch the video in that link. See the New York Democrat say in his own words he will release a replacement for ObamaCare the moment his health secretary is confirmed.

Trump's health secretary was confirmed a year ago.

HOAX CONFIRMED!

"]
2hz4bbs.jpg

13zuao1.jpg

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

258bk2f.jpg

dgsck9.jpg

2n1vpj5.jpg

2qu0t5e.jpg

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

OUTSTANDING bit of humor there G5000. Loved it!

These are not small fibs, Chumps. These are MASSIVE hoaxes.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

Oh coures I did , proud of it and smarter then you .
" of coures I dropped out of 2nd grade, proud of it, and smarter than you."
No additional comment by me necessary.

Damn right I am proud of it I stared working full time at 8 years old.

have they made you asst manager at your Wendy's yet?

I must be making some good money then to own a home on the lake

And a great view also

View attachment 171303

Nice picture now post your handle with today's date on it..

IMG_20180112_144553.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back