An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

Well, on Wednesday he let loose with another huge mistake/whopper, whichever you want to call it when he was standing next to the Norwegian PM. He actually said that the US was selling F-52 fighter aircraft to them.

Hate to tell y'all, but the F-52 fighter aircraft only exists in one place, and that is in the video game Call of Duty. The most advanced fighter we have is the F-35.

Trump lauded delivery of F-52s to Norway. The planes only exist in ‘Call of Duty.’

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?

Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

Trump lauded the sale of the fictional planes alongside Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday, remarking on the very real and growing defense relationship with America’s Northern Europe ally.

“In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II.

How is it a Whopper?

The F-52 aircraft doesn't exist anywhere except in the game Call of Duty. The most advanced fighter we have is the F-35. And, I said mistake/whopper because he uses both on a regular basis, and it's usually one or the other.

If he's not lying, he's embellishing.

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

When we started this project, originally aimed at the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. At that pace, it appeared unlikely the president would break 2,000 in a year. But the longer the president has been in the job, the more frequently he touts an assortment of exaggerated, dubious or false claims. (Our full interactive graphic can be found here.)

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) told the Charleston Post and Courier that he talked to fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) about hearing President Trump’s “shithole countries” comment and Graham confirmed to him the president said it.

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment - CNNPolitics

Well, on Wednesday he let loose with another huge mistake/whopper, whichever you want to call it when he was standing next to the Norwegian PM. He actually said that the US was selling F-52 fighter aircraft to them.

Hate to tell y'all, but the F-52 fighter aircraft only exists in one place, and that is in the video game Call of Duty. The most advanced fighter we have is the F-35.

Trump lauded delivery of F-52s to Norway. The planes only exist in ‘Call of Duty.’

President Trump caused a stir with his announcement that the United States had delivered F-52 fighter jets to Norway.

Was it a secret advanced jet capable of beating its Russian counterparts? A ruse to fool intelligence analysts?

Neither, it turns out. The “F-52” is a fictional jet only available to fly if you’re a gamer at the controls of “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.”

Trump lauded the sale of the fictional planes alongside Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday, remarking on the very real and growing defense relationship with America’s Northern Europe ally.

“In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said. “We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule.”

Trump was reading from a statement, and it appears he combined the figure of 52 planes with the “F” designation assigned to fighter jets in the U.S. inventory, such as the F-35 Lightning II.

How is it a Whopper?

The F-52 aircraft doesn't exist anywhere except in the game Call of Duty. The most advanced fighter we have is the F-35. And, I said mistake/whopper because he uses both on a regular basis, and it's usually one or the other.

God even in your own post you know he misspoke, it was 52 F35....

It was no Whopper that's like saying Obama's 57 states was a Whopper.

Why does anyone believe anything that Trump spews and blabs about? Honesty is like kryptonite to the lying sack of .........

How is it a Whopper?

God even in your own post you know he misspoke, it was 52 F35...88

And what's with this call of duty stuff ? And yes their was a fighter F52, it was the P52 mustang (they latter dropped the "P" and designated all fighters "F")

We have been over this, there is lies of exaggerating, little white lies and lies of deceit ...

Don't tell us you don't lie and exaggerated every day on here.

So, what you are saying is that lies of "exaggeration" are ok and not something to be worried about?

You remind me of my daughter when she was 15 or so and got caught in a lie. Her "defense" was "Well I only lie about little things, not big stuff". A couple years ago she was reminded of saying that and she was like "that is such teenage logic, I can't believe I even said that".

Maybe one day you will grow past teenage logic.
Teenage logic ? Try 2nd grade logic. Bear admitted to dropping out of school in the 2nd grade.
No really.

Oh coures I did , proud of it and smarter then you .
" of coures I dropped out of 2nd grade, proud of it, and smarter than you."
No additional comment by me necessary.

Damn right I am proud of it I stared working full time at 8 years old.

have they made you asst manager at your Wendy's yet?

IMG_0129.JPG
President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

When we started this project, originally aimed at the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. At that pace, it appeared unlikely the president would break 2,000 in a year. But the longer the president has been in the job, the more frequently he touts an assortment of exaggerated, dubious or false claims. (Our full interactive graphic can be found here.)

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) told the Charleston Post and Courier that he talked to fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) about hearing President Trump’s “shithole countries” comment and Graham confirmed to him the president said it.

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment - CNNPolitics
And the racist POS denied saying it.

Only the brainwashed delusional believe that nonsense and lie you spew. Every time you fakes and frauds get challenged on that lie your lie is exposed. Show us the list of thousands of lies told by President Obama. Thousands, like Trump
Obama's lies were about real important stuff like your health care...your tax burden...the economy...you know.... things that matter

The lies about healthcare were coming from Republicans

Death Panels
Government takeover
Obama is going to kill my baby
Mandatory Obamacare
It will destroy the economy
And 93 million Americans were going to be thrown off health insurance by their employers by 2014.

So, what you are saying is that lies of "exaggeration" are ok and not something to be worried about?

You remind me of my daughter when she was 15 or so and got caught in a lie. Her "defense" was "Well I only lie about little things, not big stuff". A couple years ago she was reminded of saying that and she was like "that is such teenage logic, I can't believe I even said that".

Teenage logic ? Try 2nd grade logic. Bear admitted to dropping out of school in the 2nd grade.
No really.

He's in training. Give the poor fellow a chance.

How is it a Whopper?

And what's with this call of duty stuff ? And yes their was a fighter F52, it was the P52 mustang (they latter dropped the "P" and designated all fighters "F")

It was the P-51 Mustang and it was never an "F".

No really.

I must be making some good money then to own a home on the lake

No really.

And a great view also

upload_2018-1-12_13-28-9.jpeg

so in your world is watching television is a crime what kind of troll boy are you?
Trump often tweets some fake bullshit that he just saw on Fox News only moments before as his own thoughts.

It makes you wonder who is really running the country.

Scary.

No really.

Yeah... sure you do... that's why you're here in the middle of the day.
How long ago did your UE benefits run out.

How is it a Whopper?

Actually, it wasn't designated F-52, it was designated F-51.

At the start of the Korean War, the Mustang, by then redesignated F-51, was the main fighter of the United Nations until jet fighters, including the F-86, took over this role; the Mustang then became a specialized fighter-bomber. Despite the advent of jet fighters, the Mustang remained in service with some air forces until the early 1980s. After the Korean War, Mustangs became popular civilian warbird and air racing aircraft.

You don't do much research do you? Because it appears that you are content to post whatever falls outta your ass................

North American P-51 Mustang - Wikipedia

Variants
Main article: North American P-51 Mustang variants

Over twenty variants of the P-51 Mustang were produced from 1940, to after the War.

Production
Except for the small numbers assembled or produced in Australia, all Mustangs were built by North American initially at Inglewood, California but then additionally in Dallas, Texas.

North American-built airframes[108][109]
Variant Number built Notes

NA-73X 1 Prototype

XP-51 2 Prototypes

Mustang Mk I 620 Built for RAF at Inglewood, California

A-36 Apache 500 Dive-bomber variant of P-51; also known as "Invader" or "Mustang"

P-51 150 Built at Inglewood, California. 93 were Lend-Leased to the UK, operated by RAF as the "Mustang Mk Ia". 57 were retained by the USAAF and fitted with Allison V-1710-39 engines.

P-51A-NA 310 Built at Inglewood, California. 50 Lend-Leased to the RAF, service name "Mustang Mk II".

XP-51B 2 Prototypes of P-51B

P-51B-NA 1,987 Built at Inglewood, California. First production version to be equipped with the Merlin engine. 308 supplied under Lend-Lease and operated by the RAF as "Mustang Mk III".

P-51C-NT 1,750 First P-51 variant to be built at North American's Dallas plant. Identical to P-51B. Mustangs built by North American in Dallas were suffixed "-NT". 636 were supplied under Lend-Lease to the RAF as the Mustang Mk III.

XP-51D 3 Prototypes of P-51D

P-51D-NA/-NT 8,200 6,600 built at Inglewood, 1,600 built at Dallas. 100 P-51D-1-NA were sent unassembled to Australia. 282 under Lend-Lease served in the RAF as the "Mustang Mk IV".

XP-51F 3 Lightweight version

XP-51G 2 Lightweight version; five-bladed propeller

P-51H-NA 555 Built at Inglewood, California

XP-51J 2 Allison-engined lightweight development.

P-51K-NT 1,500 Built at Dallas, Texas. Identical to the P-51D except fitted with four-bladed Aeroproducts propeller. 600 Lend-Lease to the RAF as the "Mustang Mk IVa".

P-51M-NT 1 Same as P-51H with V-1650-9A engine non-water injection for low level operations. Built at Dallas; contract later cancelled

Total number built 15,586 Including 100 sent unassembled to Australia

How is it a Whopper?

I always called it the P52 and alot of other people before me did also

Trump singled out Bear when he said," I love my uneducated base."

How is it a Whopper?

I always called it the P52 and alot of other people before me did also
nice grammar. Not.

Forum List

Back