An Updated List: President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

The image of millions of Liberals huddled around their computers and calculators tracking every syllable that Donald Trump utters is totally pathetic. Don't you realize how deranged that is? Were you living a real life prior to November 8th 2016? Do you remember what that was like?

All these mad people. I feel like joining in and getting that Orange Bastard.
WE NEED TO GET RID OF HIM NOW!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

IMPEACH HIM RIGHT NOW!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

No. Not next week.

RIGHT NOW!!!

AE1oo0.gif

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day
If everything he says were false then he would be matching Obama....

My favorite one in the last 30 days is:
“ I’m going to lose a lot of money with the tax cut bill.”

The asinine DEPLORABLES in the crowd actually cheered that lie.

Ha

ILMAO the way you think you understand finances and what's in Trump's head.
What? I mean WHAT?
He’s reported to gain 6-10 million with his tax cut.
How close is that to “ losing big money.”

Obviously you have no shame in defending his lies.

President Trump has broken 2,000.

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day
If everything he says were false then he would be matching Obama....
Ding ding ding. Dumbest comment of the month.

The image of millions of Liberals huddled around their computers and calculators tracking every syllable that Donald Trump utters is totally pathetic. Don't you realize how deranged that is? Were you living a real life prior to November 8th 2016? Do you remember what that was like?
They want their free shit.

So I guess you think the press should not report whenTrump lies to the American people. He doesn't just lie... he's not even creative with his lies. He lies about things that are easy to prove false. Even when the fact checkers kick his ass he keeps lying about the same damn things as the OP proved.
A democracy can't survive with a morally vapid president as he.

The list has grown from2001 lies to 2004 in two days.
I'm sure his cult is proud.

Obama lied, so Trump's lies don't matter (and, who cares about Obama?). His supports don't deny he lies, it's just that they don't care.

So I guess you think the press should not report whenTrump lies to the American people. He doesn't just lie... he's not even creative with his lies. He lies about things that are easy to prove false. Even when the fact checkers kick his ass he keeps lying about the same damn things as the OP proved.
A democracy can't survive with a morally vapid president as he
Trump's little white lies are nothing compared to the devious lying Obama did on a daily basis....Obama's lies hurt real people....Obama's lies are still hurting people...

Trump's little white lies are nothing compared to the devious lying Obama did on a daily basis....Obama's lies hurt real people....Obama's lies are still hurting people...
Only the brainwashed delusional believe that nonsense and lie you spew. Every time you fakes and frauds get challenged on that lie your lie is exposed. Show us the list of thousands of lies told by President Obama. Thousands, like Trump.

Only the brainwashed delusional believe that nonsense and lie you spew. Every time you fakes and frauds get challenged on that lie your lie is exposed. Show us the list of thousands of lies told by President Obama. Thousands, like Trump
Obama's lies were about real important stuff like your health care...your tax burden...the economy...you know.... things that matter

Only the brainwashed delusional believe that nonsense and lie you spew. Every time you fakes and frauds get challenged on that lie your lie is exposed. Show us the list of thousands of lies told by President Obama. Thousands, like Trump
Obama's lies were about real important stuff like your health care...your tax burden...the economy...you know.... things that matter
Trump lies listed in the thousands are provable, objective lies, many of extreme malicious content.
Your President Obama allegations are subjective opinions and minuscule compared to the Liar in Chief "Rump" list. So, once again you expose your nonsense claim for what it is. Without being able to provide a comparable list, your claim is nothing more than a lie.

Only the brainwashed delusional believe that nonsense and lie you spew. Every time you fakes and frauds get challenged on that lie your lie is exposed. Show us the list of thousands of lies told by President Obama. Thousands, like Trump.

What fake news? Obama's were Whoppers , full of deceit and cost us huge bucks ....Trump's none so far

What fake news? Obama's were Whoppers , full of deceit and cost us huge bucks ....Trump's none so far

So, your stance is that lies do not matter since they are over "little" things?

Trump lies listed in the thousands are provable, objective lies, many of extreme malicious content.
Your President Obama allegations are subjective opinions and minuscule compared to the Liar in Chief "Rump" list. So, once again you expose your nonsense claim for what it is. Without being able to provide a comparable list, your claim is nothing more than a lie.

many of extreme malicious content.

WTF you talking about which of Trump's lies were out right lies that did damage?

We have been over this, there is lies of exaggerating, little white lies and lies of deceit ...

Don't tell us you don't lie and exaggerated every day on here.

We have been over this, there is lies of exaggerating, little white lies and lies of deceit ...

Don't tell us you don't lie and exaggerated every day on here.

So, what you are saying is that lies of "exaggeration" are ok and not something to be worried about?

You remind me of my daughter when she was 15 or so and got caught in a lie. Her "defense" was "Well I only lie about little things, not big stuff". A couple years ago she was reminded of saying that and she was like "that is such teenage logic, I can't believe I even said that".

Maybe one day you will grow past teenage logic.

Forum List

Back