Analysis: The year in polls

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Analysis: The year in polls

I found some perspective in these comparisons and the analysis of Americans views throughout the 1st year of Trump's Presidency.

There is bit of something for everyone in these figures--I usually post an excerpt or two..but I've found that many do not read the link..they just knee-jerk at whatever I post.

So if you care enough to comment..perhaps you will care enough to read first.

iu

Generally, more than eight in 10 Republicans have approved, while a similar number of Democrats have disapproved.

They use MANY more democrats and independent leaning democrats in ALL polls which is WHY his approval ratings are supposedly low. I prefer results over asinine polls that blew the election anyways so.

Hillary was going to win 40 States. Those are the best polls.
It is truly amazing how every time a poll is posted..someone from the tinfoil hat Right immediately goes to the Presidential election. No matter that there is a huge difference between opinion polls and predictive polls. I guess that the distinction is a bit over their heads. No matter..as long as they don't have to actually discuss the matter..and can just throw some shit--they are happy.

iu

9-investigation-into-trump-associates-and-russia.jpg

ROFLMAO! Most Americans KNOW its politically motivated....
Oh..so you LIKE this graph? Polls are bogus--errr...unless they conform to your preconceptions? Right?
I am just going by what the poll says....its only skewed when you don't truly break them down like this is. They lump 100 dems 30 republicans and 70 dem leaning independents into a poll on Trumps support and that's how they get this bullshit poll about his popularity being low.

Forum List

Back