Ancestry websites giving FBI access to DNA data:Wikileaks reveals CODIS database gifted gifted to ot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The FBI is abusing ancestry genealogy websites by tapping into their DNA data. What’s worse, these companies are giving up users’ data under presumed consent that is buried in their terms and conditions, according to several reports.......................
Ancestry Websites Giving FBI Access to DNA Data; WikiLeaks Reveals CODIS Database Gifted To Other Countries; DHS Rolling Out Rapid DNA Nationwide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we said idiots Democrats and fake ass republicans want you under a microscope as we keep telling the democratic loonns big brothers is coming for you all lol........ You idiots will get a live version of communist China.......

I was a closed cased adoption. I was able to find my birth mom at ancestry. Although dead since 20ll we were able to triangulate her to me
We're in the family on my paternal but can't get to the exact person
DNA is extremely accurate. But you have to look at every possible avenue.
Records are almost non existent between 1945 and 1955

I don't think the FBI will find anything selascious about the average person. They have something they're looking for.
I guess privacy could be debated. But from what i've scene on ancestry there isn't that much individual information.

Last edited:
I had fingerprints taken to get my conceal carry permit and had my DNA taken to see my ancestry. No reason to be paranoid "Revelation" Y2K victims when nobody cares if you mind your own business.

• Banned
I had fingerprints taken to get my conceal carry permit and had my DNA taken to see my ancestry. No reason to be paranoid "Revelation" Y2K victims when nobody cares if you mind your own business.

LOL no reason dude if you even knew what was coming as they gain. You will have regretted ever putting it out . Some instances we have no choice the feds made sure to suck us all into that hole and the dumbed down leftist fucks who let their kids get legally molested at airports are all for it!!

• Banned

THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BEING " PARANOID" & THEN HTERE IS BEING INFORMED........which MOST aren't which is why they use paranoid you can't begin to imagine how clueless the majority of the public is and what's coming under the umbrella of all this

smart cities
smart cars
dna taking when that doesn't work what else will you excuse them to do that's OK when it's invasion of privacy they created all to heard their idiots into OBEYING and being CONTROLLED.

upload_2019-4-12_7-59-50.png

Privacy risks lurk in DNA tests, experts warn

Your genetic data can show your odds of getting diseases, like the BRCA1 genetic mutation that can mean a much higher risk of breast and ovarian cancer. Some diseases, like Huntington’s disease, are genetic, and susceptibility can be read from someone’s genetic information. With the science of genetics in its infancy, it’s impossible to know what can be told about you from your DNA in the future.

BET YOU NEVER KNEW HOW OBAMA WAS GONNA USE THIS BS AGAINST US BY USING THE " PRE CONDITION" HEALTH ACT if you had a disease before you are now unable to get coverage..... This is how they target you man think outside the box or CNN

Forum List

Back