And Folks wonder why I live in Montana...

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
…out in the country, far, FAR away from people….

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xL8rE9DT4g]Black Friday Shopping Chaos [Super Cut Compilation] - YouTube[/ame]

What is this today......people knockin' Black Friday like it never happened before......what are you, visiting from space or sumthin'?

Black Friday Shopping Chaos [Super Cut Compilation] - YouTube

Cant remember ... is Montana where that back-stabbing Liz/dick Cheney lives?

I liked a motorcycle trip we took through Montana. A little nerve racking to barrel through the darkness hoping not to see a pronghorn.

Stopped to pee, talking in the dark, looking up at all those stars in the clear and beautiful crisp night when, suddenly, we could hear and see an alien space ship coming down very fast and very very loud.

In the very last moment, just before it landed right on top of us, the light on the front let us see we were in a small dip and looking up at a railroad track. We were damn lucky we didn't get ourselves sliced to ribbons that night.

And, really lucky we didn't see any pronghorn.

Never saw Montana...

montana.png

I liked a motorcycle trip we took through Montana. A little nerve racking to barrel through the darkness hoping not to see a pronghorn.

Stopped to pee, talking in the dark, looking up at all those stars in the clear and beautiful crisp night when, suddenly, we could hear and see an alien space ship coming down very fast and very very loud.

In the very last moment, just before it landed right on top of us, the light on the front let us see we were in a small dip and looking up at a railroad track. We were damn lucky we didn't get ourselves sliced to ribbons that night.

That's Wyoming for the Cheney's. Montana is a pretty awesome state by motorcycle, so is Wyoming for that matter.

I've come to expect your posts to be objectionable to my very core, but this one had a great story.

Good for you that you lived through that trip..

Forum List

Back