And he is not headed for prison

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
A real President

1641862895854.png

He's a cool dude.

Was Republican light, I hope he slinks back into obscurity.

LOL Triggered you pathetic kissers of the orange ass. Not a single indictment or criminal sentence of anyone in his admin. In the meantime our "former" and most of this staff are going to end up in the iron bar hotel, hopefully for the rest of their lives.

A black man with huge successes, two term President, successful author, Nobel Peace Prize, and won both his elections with a popular vote majority as well as an electoral collage majority. Unlike the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that lost the popular vote in 2016 and 2020. And President Obama was never impeached, let alone impeached twice. LOL

pretty odd that obama has to brag about being “more fit” then someone 15 years older then he is…between that and Joey Xiden going on about getting into a fist fight with him…you got to wonder about their maturity level…sounds like a couple grade schoolers
LOL Trump was an unfit fat ass fifteen years ago.

And a life-time membership at the local bathhouse.
And all your stupid flap yap cannot hide the fact that Trump raped a 13 year old child. He was constantly at Epsteins side, only saved by the fact that Eptstein was 'suicided'. The fact that President Obama was and is an extremely successful American, and you right wing nuts cannot forgive him of that fact.

pretty odd that obama has to brag about being “more fit” then someone 15 years older then he is…between that and Joey Xiden going on about getting into a fist fight with him…you got to wonder about their maturity level…sounds like a couple grade schoolers
I don't know about the two old guys fighting but I do know that Biden can walk a ramp and can run.

Anyone got a picture of Trump running?

Forum List

Back