And he is not headed for prison

This from the cult with a golden idol and officially registered worship song about their dear leader!

How is it to go through life devoid of any sense of irony?
hahah yeah folks that don't jerk off over their Dear Leaders topless can make caricatures about their political leaders and have fun with it. That was a funny one.

Meanwhile, what's this OP about? hahahahhaha

likely not recently, he’s in his mid-70s
I hear that President Trump wins a lot of golf games. That's a mile apiece, a workout for legs, arms, and the mind. That a mid-70s person wins a lot on such a workout, he will likely have charge of all his faculties until he's at least 100 years old. And Melania takes very good care of him and his son. She will likely see to it he is in good health until he is 120. They are very nice people, not if but when they are given a chance. She has worked with Baron until his iq reflects genius and physically, he could master any sport that caught his interest. So watch out world! All the Trump offspring are winners in their own way, and he is proud of every one of them. I'd be, too, if one of his accomplished family members were one of mine.

I don't care what anybody says about the Trump family. President Trump was working on world peace starting in the Middle East while the Democrats were planning how they were going to make sure Biden got enough phony votes to win. That would've been about 50 million stolen votes, give or take a couple of votes. The truth told, Biden lost by more than that considering he spent the entire election season holed up in his basement so he could concentrate on large and small things, like the day it was, the state he was going to be in, and who the governors, senators, and house members who would be there. The press covered up all the anomalies of a person in the third state of dementia/Alzheimer's, and it's getting worse, not better as we speak.

As far as I'm concerned, the Democrats were idiots in choosing to force a sick man to do what the committee who now tell him what to say and do, puts power in the hands of people who did not win power. And the Democrats will pay for their malice against other Americans in the future, because we're getting sick of felonies they pass off as misunderstood vocabulary. It isn't. Stealing and extortion are serious crimes when trillions of dollars are on their chopping block.

This thread is anything but current. Let's talk about the latest x-ray of Josef Stolen's brain.

And there it is.... oh, that's disgusting.

80487088-%EB%85%B9%EC%83%89-%EC%9E%94%EB%94%94%EC%97%90-%EA%B0%9C%EA%B0%80-%EB%98%A5.jpg

I hear that President Trump wins a lot of golf games. That's a mile apiece, a workout for legs, arms, and the mind. That a mid-70s person wins a lot on such a workout, he will likely have charge of all his faculties until he's at least 100 years old. And Melania takes very good care of him and his son. She will likely see to it he is in good health until he is 120. They are very nice people, not if but when they are given a chance. She has worked with Baron until his iq reflects genius and physically, he could master any sport that caught his interest. So watch out world! All the Trump offspring are winners in their own way, and he is proud of every one of them. I'd be, too, if one of his accomplished family members were one of mine.

I don't care what anybody says about the Trump family. President Trump was working on world peace starting in the Middle East while the Democrats were planning how they were going to make sure Biden got enough phony votes to win. That would've been about 50 million stolen votes, give or take a couple of votes. The truth told, Biden lost by more than that considering he spent the entire election season holed up in his basement so he could concentrate on large and small things, like the day it was, the state he was going to be in, and who the governors, senators, and house members who would be there. The press covered up all the anomalies of a person in the third state of dementia/Alzheimer's, and it's getting worse, not better as we speak.

As far as I'm concerned, the Democrats were idiots in choosing to force a sick man to do what the committee who now tell him what to say and do, puts power in the hands of people who did not win power. And the Democrats will pay for their malice against other Americans in the future, because we're getting sick of felonies they pass off as misunderstood vocabulary. It isn't. Stealing and extortion are serious crimes when trillions of dollars are on their chopping block.

Plugs and the fake doctor play "pull-my-finger" in the basement to the point where Jill is gagging and throwing up.... at which time the stuttering fuck is off the leash to hunt for a 14-year old to shower with.

Forget being SCROTUS, do we know anyone so fucking depraved and sub-human? I don't.

Actually, THIS is a real president

theodore-teddy-roosevelt-1a1.jpg

He represented American interests, not Globalist and he busted up the robber barons instead being their little whore.

Plugs and the fake doctor play "pull-my-finger" in the basement to the point where Jill is gagging and throwing up.... at which time the stuttering fuck is off the leash to hunt for a 14-year old to shower with.

Forget being SCROTUS, do we know anyone so fucking depraved and sub-human? I don't.
Maybe you've not heard of the prison the feds send incorrigible prisoners all over the country to, which would be ADX Florence Colorado Facility: ADX Florence Facility. - Bing video

Ok I was being a little extreme....

But then, so is furnishing a loser mentally demented (literally) candidate with the plan of pushing him all over the game board by a female headhunter cabal (Maxine, Nancy, and Hillary) to achieve the goal of overthrowing the Constitution of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back