And he is not headed for prison

Lol, ok short bus. That's all ya got. Please splain the wholle man giving birth thing. Nothin to say about it. Ya didn't think so ya fucking retard
Sorry you took me wrong unless you're a "winger" (it wasn't directed at you)

Last edited:
LOL Triggered you pathetic kissers of the orange ass. Not a single indictment or criminal sentence of anyone in his admin. In the meantime our "former" and most of this staff are going to end up in the iron bar hotel, hopefully for the rest of their lives.
Patronize much? :auiqs.jpg:

Well The Halfrican was so lazy in office that he "saved himself" for the good times ahead.

He might have been a lazy jerk that just dialed it all in but I must admit, he was a smart lazy jerk....If that's what you want out of a POTUS you should be well sated..

He increased his net worth almost 20 fold from the time he entered the Senate till he exited the WH (20 million) and since leaving office his net worth is somewhere around 135 million, possibly much more depending on how his investments do.

And all your stupid flap yap cannot hide the fact that Trump raped a 13 year old child. He was constantly at Epsteins side, only saved by the fact that Eptstein was 'suicided'. The fact that President Obama was and is an extremely successful American, and you right wing nuts cannot forgive him of that fact.
Delusional^^^

Well The Halfrican was so lazy in office that he "saved himself" for the good times ahead.

He might have been a lazy jerk that just dialed it all in but I must admit, he was a smart lazy jerk....If that's what you want out of a POTUS you should be well sated..

He increased his net worth almost 20 fold from the time he entered the Senate till he exited the WH (20 million) and since leaving office his net worth is somewhere around 135 million, possibly much more depending on how his investments do.

He has come a long way from when corrupt influence-peddlers were helping him buy extra land for his house.

A real President

Is THAT what you call that? If he can sing and dance too, I might hire him for my next party! He works for Joe so I know he comes cheap.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.47.14 AM.png

Forum List

Back