And Here I Thought Democrats Were All Worried About the Deficit

The Democrats and Republicans don't like the Wall because the Wall is money they can' steal. They prefer "foreign aid" to the Wall because they get KICKBACKS just like Hunter Biden did....
FAKE N EWS

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the Left to condemn Democrats for initiating the deficit growing budget.

Congressional negotiators cemented a $1.3 trillion federal spending deal Monday, with a pay raise for federal workers, money for federal gun violence research and the repeal of several taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

$1.3 trillion spending deal includes unchanged border wall funding, new tobacco age restriction — The Washington Post
Not good. But I'm sure trump will have no problem signing off. They are all bad.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the Left to condemn Democrats for initiating the deficit growing budget.

Congressional negotiators cemented a $1.3 trillion federal spending deal Monday, with a pay raise for federal workers, money for federal gun violence research and the repeal of several taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

$1.3 trillion spending deal includes unchanged border wall funding, new tobacco age restriction — The Washington Post
Not good. But I'm sure trump will have no problem signing off. They are all bad.
Tell us more about how pathetic Pelosi is.

Forum List

Back