And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

It is based on a simple concept... that I like to see the person I am dealing with. If you were inside, and we met, and were having a conversation, I would probably ask you to drop the hood. I like to see the person, not the hood. I think it's respectful to others. And....believe it or not... in RL... I'm quite a respectful person. :lol:

I'm not being rude but my eyes can see someone's face in a hoody perfectly, same as with a hat.

I would consider it rude... whether you would see yourself as being rude is only part of the issue.... it is, at times, considerate to take into account the opinion of the other person. I would consider someone refusing to remove their hood to be rude.

and id consider some1 asking me to remove it as rude......different strokes, i still dont see the courtesy of being illogical to appease the emotive.

I didn't call it a 'tradition', I called it a courtesy.

I like tradition... but that probably comes from an interest in history.

but calling it a courtesy is a belief based on (insert logic here)

between the parenthesis is empty.

that's what i mean.

It is based on a simple concept... that I like to see the person I am dealing with. If you were inside, and we met, and were having a conversation, I would probably ask you to drop the hood. I like to see the person, not the hood. I think it's respectful to others. And....believe it or not... in RL... I'm quite a respectful person. :lol:

So you feel it's justifiable to murder a kid, because you'd prefer he wasn't as fashion conscious. You're a piece of shit.

that's what i mean.

So you feel it's justifiable to murder a kid, because you'd prefer he wasn't as fashion conscious. You're a piece of shit.

wtfffff?????? uh...no.

that's what i mean.

It's based on common courtesy. It shows respect for the person you are talking to. I know that sounds illogical to you, but many people prefer eye contact when conversing. If I ever meet you and come into your home with my hoodie on, just remind me to leave it on. Lol

You lose me here.

Get your eyes checked? I can see people's eyes in hoodies. Plus - I don't think it's rude even if I didn't. Weird, i am.

That very sight impaired-ist of you.:D

that's what i mean.

Nice example of what a knee-jerk asswipe does! :thup:

that's what i mean.

Yeesh. Talk about out of nowhere.

This does raise an interesting question, why did he throw on his hood? Had he done something beforehand that he didn't want to be recognized in the area?

Not justifying the shooting, just something to think about.

I dont know...maybe to protect his head from the rain?

I know...kind of a crazy idea......

But maybe that was what he wanted to do?

Ya think?

Calm down. I just read it. I didn't have that information yet.

this incident happened a month ago. Yet we are finding out details bit by bit. I dont know....seems something just isnt right here. I wont be surprised if we find out that the shooter is a relative of the Police Chief, or Mayor, or some major political donator.

wtfffff?????? uh...no.

Did that sick piece of pond scum delegate you to speak for her skank ass?

wtfffff?????? uh...no.

Talking like a real sucker right now, boss. She wasn't even coming close to IMPLYING what you accused her of.....it was just a retarded interpretation of the conversation.

It's alright. Everyone takes an L now and again.

$sanfordcrime.jpg
speaks for itself!

wtfffff?????? uh...no.

wow. You are one tough guy...even though you are anonymously posting oni the internet.

That being said, I need to go fold some laundr......er...uh...I mean...I need to go out back and build me a shed.

Forum List

Back