And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

The left is losing this one, badly

Public Support For Transgender Bathrooms Twirls Down the Drain

Public support for the progressives’ goal of mandatory mixed-sex rest rooms is down by 20 points since mid-April as more Americans face the once-ludicrous prospect of being forced to share facilities with people of the opposite sex, according to a new Reuters poll.

The poll showed that support for mixed-sex bathrooms dropped from 46 percent on April 13 to 38 percent on April 19.

Support for normal, single-sex, bathrooms shot up by one-third, from 35 percent up to 47 percent by April 19, according to the survey.

Public Support For Transgender Bathrooms Twirls Down the Drain - Breitbart

This is why the Leftist's are freaking and cry babying and whining like the little pansies they are. They know that the public in general never has supported the Leftist's Perverts Charter, because the public in general are decent people not prone to welcoming weirdos in drag entering female bathrooms.

The only recent ones are your usual cases of bathroom spying that has been going on forever. The only one involving a man dressed as a woman is almost a year old. :rolleyes:

You're sort of missing the point, before laws existed to keep this from happening, take away the laws and the incidents are going to increase. Eventually a woman or child is going to be molested or raped. It's bound to happen.
Rape has always been an offence. So has indecent exposure. The hate laws dont change any of that.

It gives the perverts access to the victims...you really are a stupid fuck
Kids are more likely to be abused at home or in church than in a public convenience, you stupid fuck.

you are full of shit
Nope its the truth.Deal with it.

The only recent ones are your usual cases of bathroom spying that has been going on forever. The only one involving a man dressed as a woman is almost a year old. :rolleyes:

You're sort of missing the point, before laws existed to keep this from happening, take away the laws and the incidents are going to increase. Eventually a woman or child is going to be molested or raped. It's bound to happen.
Rape has always been an offence. So has indecent exposure. The hate laws dont change any of that.

Kids are more likely to be abused at home or in church than in a public convenience, you stupid fuck.
You're a crossdresser I bet.

Also trashy fishnet stockings and spiked heels I bet....the Hooker Look.

It is very simple...progressives are more interested in the IDEA OF BEING RIGHT...then actually being right.
They are more interested in feeling like they are puffed up and enlightened than protecting children...fact.
Washington is already having to address undoing the law.
The fact that hours went by before the police were called, and a swimming pool faculty allowed the pervert exposing himself to STAY in the bathroom despite parents complaining and removing their children - they were more interested in protecting the man's SUPPOSED right to be there.
And then a judges hands were tied because he said the law defends what he did because the law does not strictly state what a persons sex - is!!! That by simply saying he is a woman, by law - he has a right to be in the bathroom and including removing his clothes because that is what people do in locker rooms.

God damn the OP is so racist and bigoted and intolerant and he also supports white privilege that systematically oppressed indigenous people of non-whitemalehood while also microaggressing the respect and dignity of those who suffer from privilege malfunctionitis.

Phew....did I cover all my bases??

You forgot Sarah Palin loving climate change denier.

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 50

We call it the goyim Shiksa look

It is very simple...progressives are more interested in the IDEA OF BEING RIGHT...then actually being right.
They are more interested in feeling like they are puffed up and enlightened than protecting children...fact.
Washington is already having to address undoing the law.
The fact that hours went by before the police were called, and a swimming pool faculty allowed the pervert exposing himself to STAY in the bathroom despite parents complaining and removing their children - they were more interested in protecting the man's SUPPOSED right to be there.
And then a judges hands were tied because he said the law defends what he did because the law does not strictly state what a persons sex - is!!! That by simply saying he is a woman, by law - he has a right to be in the bathroom and including removing his clothes because that is what people do in locker rooms.

"It is very simple...progressives are more interested in the IDEA OF BEING RIGHT...then actually being right."

Exactly, which is why Progressives are always wrong about EVERYTHING. As I said, they all need putting in those Special Institutions, they're not safe to be on the loose in society anymore, they prove this each day.

Hush up, bearded Commie Mountain Man, nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks.

For those who haven't seen this bearded Commie Mountain Man, who's so demented he thinks he's "superior", here's a picture he's uploaded of himself here....look at him, a cross between Wild Man of The Mountain and "Deliverance" and proudly wearing his Commie hat with the Commie badge.

The link:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The photo:

3833-1448116767-126cbd7a7bd5e202053cc96a37060888.jpg

Hush up, bearded Commie Mountain Man, nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks.

For those who haven't seen this bearded Commie Mountain Man, who's so demented he thinks he's "superior", here's a picture he's uploaded of himself here....look at him, a cross between Wild Man of The Mountain and "Deliverance" and proudly wearing his Commie hat with the Commie badge.

The link:

The photo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a loon

None of the pervs in these cases appear to be transgender.
And they all appear to have been arrested under existing laws.
You may not be aware of it but there have always been pervs who hang around toilets. And they have always been dealt with under existing laws.
The new hate legislation does nothing to change that and in fact it heightens the risks faced by trans people.
Of course that is part of the reasoning behind it.

It doesn't matter if they are transgender or not. Unisex public restrooms invite the perverts. It puts women at risk and makes many people feel uncomfortable.

Discrimination would be telling someone they can't use the rest room. Telling someone use the restroom your biology corresponds to is common sense. Any man that chops his package off and is serious about being a woman should use the women's room. I don't think anyone disputes that. The law is really there to keep perverted men, who claim to be a woman, out of the women's restroom. Why is this so hard to understand?

Liberals are on the wrong side on this one. How obvious can this be before they get it????

The link:

The photo:

Well you know, yes.

None of the pervs in these cases appear to be transgender.
And they all appear to have been arrested under existing laws.
You may not be aware of it but there have always been pervs who hang around toilets. And they have always been dealt with under existing laws.
The new hate legislation does nothing to change that and in fact it heightens the risks faced by trans people.
Of course that is part of the reasoning behind it.

It doesn't matter if they are transgender or not. Unisex public restrooms invite the perverts. It puts women at risk and makes many people feel uncomfortable.

Discrimination would be telling someone they can't use the rest room. Telling someone use the restroom your biology corresponds to is common sense. Any man that chops his package off and is serious about being a woman should use the women's room. I don't think anyone disputes that. The law is really there to keep perverted men, who claim to be a woman, out of the women's restroom. Why is this so hard to understand?

Liberals are on the wrong side on this one. How obvious can this be before they get it????

Myself I think Transgenders should use the Uni-Sex bathrooms, if they still have a penis. If they've completely Transgendered and are sans penis, then they should use the female bathrooms.

This issue to me is simply about, we don't want men with a penis entering female bathrooms.

The link:

The photo:

Well you know, yes.

How old is the loon? He looks ancient....and he's always whining about whites dying off...he's got one in the grave and one on a banana peel

God damn the OP is so racist and bigoted and intolerant and he also supports white privilege that systematically oppressed indigenous people of non-whitemalehood while also microaggressing the respect and dignity of those who suffer from privilege malfunctionitis.

Phew....did I cover all my bases??

You forgot Sarah Palin loving climate change denier.

How could bucs90 forget that? He must have had a hard day or something!

The link:

The photo:

Well you know, yes.

How old is the loon? He looks ancient....and he's always whining about whites dying off...he's got one in the grave and one on a banana peel

Well he is a white man, in that picture does he look Black, does he look Asian? No, he's white, so that makes his babbling even weirder.

The link:

The photo:

Well you know, yes.

Well he is a white man, in that picture does he look Black, does he look Asian? No, he's white, so that makes his babbling even weirder.

Guano is batshit nuts...anyone paying attention realizes that

The link:

The photo:

Well you know, yes.

I wish him no harm, but I wish he'd get a grip or something.

Well you know, yes.

I wish him no harm, but I wish he'd get a grip or something.

He's more annoying than anything...that and it's hilarious when he starts a butt hurt Flame Zone thread and promptly gets his ass handed to him again

The link:

The photo:

Is that Santa delivering his special brownie cookies?

Forum List

Back