And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

Rape has always been an offence. So has indecent exposure. The hate laws dont change any of that.

It gives the perverts access to the victims...you really are a stupid fuck
Kids are more likely to be abused at home or in church than in a public convenience, you stupid fuck.
You're a crossdresser I bet.

Also trashy fishnet stockings and spiked heels I bet....the Hooker Look.
Also trashy fishnet stockings and spiked heels I bet....the Hooker Look.

We call it the goyim Shiksa look
How's your (((assssssthymaaaaaaaaaaa))), little echo boy?

well, it's clear that Bodecea is a lost cause incapable of honesty and unwilling to compromise for what is right and just for all Americans, so moving on...............

She's also very strange, she's convinced herself that Sassy is Bi-Sexual, bizarre stuff.

well, it's clear that Bodecea is a lost cause incapable of honesty and unwilling to compromise for what is right and just for all Americans, so moving on...............

She's also very strange, she's convinced herself that Sassy is Bi-Sexual, bizarre stuff.

I saw she called someone else a queer earlier....you can't make this stuff up, they attempt to insult you by calling you what they are. Derp

I saw she called someone else a queer earlier....you can't make this stuff up, they attempt to insult you by calling you what they are. Derp

Maybe they just hate Hetereosexual women, they can't handle that we're not Lesbian or Bi-Sexual, they hate straight women more than they hate straight men perhaps.

Don't forget regarding insults, she thinks "Chucklenuts" and "hot pants and feather boas" are the worst insults EVAH :rolleyes-41: :lol:

Maybe they just hate Hetereosexual women, they can't handle that we're not Lesbian or Bi-Sexual, they hate straight women more than they hate straight men perhaps.

Don't forget regarding insults, she thinks "Chucklenuts" and "hot pants and feather boas" are the worst insults EVAH :rolleyes-41: :lol:

Lesbians are self loathing, they hate everything and everyone. Just nasty creatures, avoid them if at all possible

Lesbians are self loathing, they hate everything and everyone. Just nasty creatures, avoid them if at all possible

There are Lesbians who are okay, but then there's the Militant Lesbians, they're the nasty ones and yes to be avoided. The situation is similar with Feminists, it's the Militant Feminists, the hardcore men-haters, they're to be avoided, often though many of the Militant Feminists are also Militant Lesbians.

Conservatives think a law can make their daughters safe in a bathroom forever but can't do anything to make sure they aren't random victims of gun violence.

There are Lesbians who are okay, but then there's the Militant Lesbians, they're the nasty ones and yes to be avoided. The situation is similar with Feminists, it's the Militant Feminists, the hardcore men-haters, they're to be avoided, often though many of the Militant Feminists are also Militant Lesbians.
All the lesbos around here fit into the hate filled militant category. The hatred has turned their faces into masks of scowls. They look at you, see male and the lips curl in disdain. Ugly as hell too, barrel shaped bodies, tattoos all over, chopped up hair. Partner is almost a clone.

All the lesbos around here fit into the hate filled militant category. The hatred has turned their faces into masks of scowls. They look at you, see male and the lips curl in disdain. Ugly as hell too, barrel shaped bodies, tattoos all over, chopped up hair. Partner is almost a clone.
spl917138_002.jpg

Hush up, bearded Commie Mountain Man, nobody cares what an idiot like you thinks.

For those who haven't seen this bearded Commie Mountain Man, who's so demented he thinks he's "superior", here's a picture he's uploaded of himself here....look at him, a cross between Wild Man of The Mountain and "Deliverance" and proudly wearing his Commie hat with the Commie badge.

The link:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The photo:

3833-1448116767-126cbd7a7bd5e202053cc96a37060888.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a loon

Well you know, yes.

How old is the loon? He looks ancient....and he's always whining about whites dying off...he's got one in the grave and one on a banana peel

Well he is a white man, in that picture does he look Black, does he look Asian? No, he's white, so that makes his babbling even weirder.

Guano is batshit nuts...anyone paying attention realizes that
i am not the one giving my kids to catholic priests :eusa_whistle:

What I mean is, we know two Lesbians, they're not Militant Lesbians, and they're very nice people and are friends of ours. Also a friend of ours, who we've known for some time, he's now said he's gay, he has children with his wife, she's standing with him also, he's the father of their children. That he's now gay, this doesn't matter to us, he's still the same friend we had before this situation, we still love him.

We're not the sort of people who are about to dump friends, just because they're Lesbian or gay, to do so would be pretty shallow in our opinion.

I have had several Lesbos try to hump me in my lifetime... It's those Spanish good looks that makes them crave a real man..I'll admit, I'm a "pretty boy"... And I'm in great shape so they can't resist.

What I mean is, we know two Lesbians, they're not Militant Lesbians, and they're very nice people and are friends of ours. Also a friend of ours, who we've known for some time, he's now said he's gay, he has children with his wife, she's standing with him also, he's the father of their children. That he's now gay, this doesn't matter to us, he's still the same friend we had before this situation, we still love him.

We're not the sort of people who are about to dump friends, just because they're Lesbian or gay, to do so would be pretty shallow in our opinion.

When I was growing up there were two older ladies who lived not far from us, they were lesbians and very nice people but they didn't bother anyone. IDC if someone is gay, just don't force it on me or my family, do that and there will be problems

Smh...Lucy. These people are not what they seem.

Smh...Lucy. These people are not what they seem.

I think sometimes people have to make a decision or an allowance based on a personal experience.

When I was growing up there were two older ladies who lived not far from us, they were lesbians and very nice people but they didn't bother anyone. IDC if someone is gay, just don't force it on me or my family, do that and there will be problems

Exactly and this is the fundamental difference between Lesbians and Gays and Militant Lesbians and Gays. The former don't talk down to Heterosexuals, they don't have a fantasy that they have the "higher moral ground", they're not obnoxious, they don't use nasty slurs against Heterosexuals and they don't issue demands....the Militant Lesbians and Gays do all of that, they're exceptionally Bolshie and are just not nice people.

The Leftists cannot make this distinction, because they can't do Logical Thinking, they think that we Right-Winger's are the "bigots", when in actual fact it's the Militant Lesbians and Gays who are the bigots, along with most of the Leftists.

None of them are good, you'll have to learn that the hard way I guess.

You're still cool with me, Its alright you don't agree. But I have both a gay family member and a cross dressing family member... Extended family that is...and they steal from their families and friends and everyone gives them a break because of PC bullshit. These people know they're men, they just don't want to admit it because they hate people who oppose their filth that no matter what..they'll put all rational thought aside and cause problems for you before they ever admit they're damaged goods...same with Lesbos.

None of them are good, you'll have to learn that the hard way I guess.

You're still cool with me, Its alright you don't agree. But I have both a gay family member and a cross dressing family member... Extended family that is...and they steal from their families and friends and everyone gives them a break because of PC bullshit. These people know they're men, they just don't want to admit it because they hate people who oppose their filth that no matter what..they'll put all rational thought aside and cause problems for you before they ever admit they're damaged goods...same with Lesbos.

Well I don't expect everyone to agree on everything....if we did, we'd be Leftist Kool-Aid Drinkers :eek-52:

Wow I'm sorry that you've got such people in your family, even if it's extended family, that stuff is messed up.

Liberals, with things like sex offenders, those in treatment are taught to avoid the temptation. Just like you can't "therapy" a straight man gay, you can't "therapy" a pedophile to not be one. Pedophilia is not a choice, contrary to popular belief. No more than straight men choose to be attracted to women. Thus, pedophiles are taught how to avoid situations where there would be temptation. It's easy when its illegal to go into a woman's bathroom as a man. It's all about opportunity. If an offender is never given a real opportunity to offend, they won't re-offend. But you make it legal for him to go into the girls bathroom and he may not be able to help himself.

This is akin to making it illegal to speed only if you swerve and cross the yellow lane divider line. That's setting a dangerous precedent. Offenders know that walking into a woman's bathroom will throw immediate red flags and get them arrested. If they know that will no longer happen, well their opportunity to re-offend just went up substantially.

Why should we needlessly put children (and women) at increased risk? Yes, they were attacked before, but at a very low rate. Why risk it? Do kids not matter? That's like saying kids were molested before when around child predators, so why not place child predators around kids alone at their houses? It's nuts. You can't justify it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back