And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

CfNmyvqWwAA9Z6Q.jpg

It's this whole silliness of political correctness. Or a fucked up belief in thou shalt not judge. I have seen things differently than most and believe in not speaking the truth is the worst one can do. So if someone speaks their mind it's best. But you wont see a politician do that or stand by their true beliefs. It's like if you say something that makes someone cry you're a bully. The Bully Complex in this society is making sissies out of everyone. And changing or acting like a different gender than the one you are born with( God given) then that should be kept at home and not in daily society. These people have deep psychological problems that are destructive to the mental health of future generations. I am one of the few who believe there is more to life than this material world we inhabit now and humans need to start acting in a more ethical and logical manner or we need to start bringing back and building sanitariums to house all these freaks from the rest of normal society.

Last edited:
Well if they have a vagina, they shouldn't be going into the men's room either.

They don't have a vagina. They have a sheath of skin surgically implanted. If they were born a man, they're a man. Period.

Let's make it simple. If you were born with a penis you're a man.

If the person is truly "mentally ill" and believes he is a woman and has had the surgery to physically transform himself, then he should not be going to the bathroom in the men's room either. The chances are greater that other men are going to assault him.

They don't have a vagina. They have a sheath of skin surgically implanted. If they were born a man, they're a man. Period.

A sheath of skin? Lol. How do YOU know? The bottom line is if they have a "vagina" they shouldn't be going into the men's room. The chances of assault are much more likely to occur in that situation. Some men would probably even mistake them for "women" and try to rape them.

Their "vagina" is a wound... The "doctors" that do these procedures should be shot in the streets like dogs for exploiting the mentally ill.

In fact, I believe that the rape statistics of transsexuals (Male to Female) by heterosexual men are quite high.
You BELIEVE...but you can't prove.

You should not challenge me. I'm much smarter than you. :D

Sexual Assault: The Numbers | Responding to Transgender Victims of Sexual Assault
Please copy and paste the relevant stats.

Click on the link. Easy enough, even a child could do it. Lol. The stats are in the link I posted.

Their "vagina" is a wound... The "doctors" that do these procedures should be shot in the streets like dogs for exploiting the mentally ill.

They should definitely face some kind of "violation of ethics" punishment. I don't believe in capital punishment. But they are definitely unethical to say the least, IMO.

I totally agree that they are exploiting the mentally ill. It's absolutely disgusting. Feeding into the delusion obviously doesn't help them, as their suicide statistics are still through the roof even AFTER the surgeries that are supposed to "help" them.

They are suffering from body dysmorphic syndrome, similar to those who suffer from anorexia.

In fact, I believe that the rape statistics of transsexuals (Male to Female) by heterosexual men are quite high.

Sexual Assault: The Numbers | Responding to Transgender Victims of Sexual Assault

Click on the link. Easy enough, even a child could do it. Lol. The stats are in the link I posted.
If you know the stats, then just copy and paste them from the link.

I'm not reading some long ass article when I have an expert like you to give me the stats and numbers. You actually know what you're talking about and not just posting a random article you think backs your claims are you?

Because that would be weak on your end.

I heard once that the doctors empty the testicle sack and turn it inside out stuffing into a crack made to look like a vagina. Has any guy fucked one of these and how does it feel?

If you know the stats, then just copy and paste them from the link.

I'm not reading some long ass article when I have an expert like you to give me the stats and numbers. You actually know what you're talking about and not just posting a random article you think backs your claims are you?

Because that would be weak on your end.

Well, it's not a "long ass" article. If you don't want to read the statistics and education yourself, that's on you. Why should I go through the trouble for you? Lol.

I totally agree that they are exploiting the mentally ill. It's absolutely disgusting. Feeding into the delusion obviously doesn't help them, as their suicide statistics are still through the roof even AFTER the surgeries that are supposed to "help" them.

They are suffering from body dysmorphic syndrome, similar to those who suffer from anorexia.
So why coddle them?

Forum List

Back