And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

There were no stats in her link. Thats the problem. She won't admit she failed to prove her point. The problem is her link doesn't say WHO assaults them, just that they are assaulted. They could be assaulted by women in the womens bathroom, who the hell knows? Chris sure the shit didn't clarify.

Chris, whenever you post a link, you don't just post a link and say "go find it." You post a link, and quote the part of the article you're citing. Its your job to prove you right, not ours. If you're so right, your quote should be easy for you to create.

So, heterosexual men taking advantage? :)

Yes.
That is the point.
A perverted heterosexual child predator can simply say he is a woman, and enter into a facility, such as a swimming pool in Washington where they were having a swim meet, and undress himself and lounge around in front of female children, some as young as six.
The law now specifically must PROTECT the child predator being there. Because the law says "transgenders" can use any bathroom facility they want. But the law does not specifically state what a transgender is - because it is indefinable. So this man spent hours around little girls because he said he was transgender - it is like a get out of jail free card.
All you have to do is say it, and the law protects you.
That is how utterly stupid progressives are.

Last edited:
Mental illness isn't a "choice." And some doctors actually recommend that they have these disfiguring surgeries.

Having your dick surgically removed and turned in a "faux vagina" is not a mental illness. You don't have a surgery consensually to remove a body part as part of a mental illness. You do it because you're an attention whore.

And furthermore, if I was a woman I would be super pissed!!
All it takes to be one now is to simply say so! That's it! It's like...magic!

I am a white, conservative male. Pretty much hated by progressives. But - get this - if this conservaive white male puts on a dress - I am a HERO!!...I am to be celebrated...I should win an award and deserve special legal protections to do whatever I want now.

Again - this is how stupid progressives are.

So, heterosexual men taking advantage? :)

Yes.
That is the point.
A perverted heterosexual child predator can simply say he is a woman, and enter into a facility, such as a swimming pool in Washington where they were having a swim meet, and undress himself and lounge around in front of female children, some as young as six.
The law now specifically must PROTECT the child predator being there. Because the law says "transgenders" can use any bathroom facility they want. But the law does not specifically state what a transgender is - because it is indefinable. So this man spent hours around little girls because he said he was transgender - it is like a get out of jail free card.
All you have to do is say it, and the law protects you.
That is how utterly stupid progressives are.

Like I said if they have already had the surgery, then they are obviously not "pretending." They are suffering from a mental illness, and if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the doctors who would perform this kind of surgery on a mentally ill person, and the psychiatrists who deem it "necessary."

And furthermore, if I was a woman I would be super pissed!!
All it takes to be one now is to simply say so! That's it! It's like...magic!

I am a white, conservative male. Pretty much hated by progressives. But - get this - if this conservaive white male puts on a dress - I am a HERO!!...I am to be celebrated...I should win an award and deserve special legal protections to do whatever I want now.

Again - this is how stupid progressives are.

Just make sure you post some pics when you do! :D Lol.

It's right in the link. Go read it. I'm not going to hold your hand.

And here is a link to smash yours to pieces:

American Psychological Association:

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

And unlike you, here is the quote:

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Game. Set. Match. These sick fucks do not have a mental disorder. They are sick attention whores. And not mentally sick, just plain fucking sick.

Last edited:

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder.

Game. Set. Match

What are you arguing about? My link had to do with sexual assault. Lol.

Game. Set. Match

You seem confused yourself.

The point here is that you all are blaming the mentally disabled for what some heterosexual pervy dudes are doing. Also, you were all freaking about that a "transsexual" would try to rape your wives and daughters, yet normally the transsexual person is the victim of sexual assault. I'm still waiting for those statistics where transsexuals are going around raping and assaulting women in the ladies' rooms. Do you not think they ALREADY use the facilities of their choice?

Like I said if they have already had the surgery, then they are obviously not "pretending." They are suffering from a mental illness, and if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the doctors who would perform this kind of surgery on a mentally ill person, and the psychiatrists who deem it "necessary."

Sorry, where are you going with this?
The man had no surgery. You do not need to have a surgery to claim to be a woman in Washington state now. You just have to say it. Which is all he did. He undressed in front of little girls at swim practice as young as six years old - and the judge had to defend him in court saying the law protects him because it does not specify what a transgender is.
A hearing was called to try and clarify the law, but a different judge ruled out the hearing. So as of now Washington state is stuck with an extremely bad law that literally can protect a child predator entering into a girls bathroom if he says he is a woman while doing it.
You can't make this shit up. Only progressives can make this shit up. They have themselves in a real pickle. Because progressives claim that "sex" is not biological, but a mental state. And you can't prove or disprove a mental state.

Forum List

Back