And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

I think I am getting more confused and creeped out by all of this.

It's like anorexia, where a super skinny person still sees herself or himself as "fat." These people need intensive psychiatric treatment, not dangerous surgeries to try to make them into something they can never truly be.
I remember seeing a person (born male I think) at local events and not really thinking much about it. I also saw this person on tv discussing their experience. I still didn't feel one way or the other about their life choices. But with this seemingly magnified and popularized by the media it does seem a little disheartening to see it happening to children. I don't know what the percentage of this effects the social population these days as opposed to many years ago. But unless scientists and physicians can prove that a man was born with a female brain I will always feel that there is some sort of mental issue with the people who choose to change sexual identity with chemistry and surgery.

It's like anorexia, where a super skinny person still sees herself or himself as "fat." These people need intensive psychiatric treatment, not dangerous surgeries to try to make them into something they can never truly be.
I remember seeing a person (born male I think) at local events and not really thinking much about it. I also saw this person on tv discussing their experience. I still didn't feel one way or the other about their life choices. But with this seemingly magnified and popularized by the media it does seem a little disheartening to see it happening to children. I don't know what the percentage of this effects the social population these days as opposed to many years ago. But unless scientists and physicians can prove that a man was born with a female brain I will always feel that there is some sort of mental issue with the people who choose to change sexual identity with chemistry and surgery.

You really need to change your signature. You used "your" wrong every single time. Also, it's completely wrong. All wrong. I'm pro choice. It's not your decision to make for some stranger that you don't know.

You really need to change your signature. You used "your" wrong every single time. Also, it's completely wrong. All wrong. I'm pro choice. It's not your decision to make for some stranger that you don't know.
Funny I didn't think anyone ever read those. I am a man who has not found a woman who wants to bear children with me. I have yet to know what love is.

No I'm not confused at all. You claimed trans people have a mental disorder. I subsequently shot that down like a stinger missile.

Why are little girls in public restrooms without a parent?

So it's true that trannies are all men that remain men instead of really changing?

No women going to the other side like Chaz Bono?

And all these men have a penchant for little girls?

How many documented cases of tranny-pedo attacks on little girls in public restrooms have been recorded so far?

Gee, it's a good thing that our little boys are safe. No manly-man ever molested a little boy, right?

Owait...

It's really not the trsns that you have to worry about. It's the pervert taking advantage of these laws. Not every man in a dress is a transsexual or a transvestite.

I think most transsexuals are probably harmless to women and children. THEY are the ones who are being assaulted and raped more often than not . . . by heterosexual men.
Of course. When a normal man discovers that the woman coming on to him is really a man, it can get explosive

I think most transsexuals are probably harmless to women and children. THEY are the ones who are being assaulted and raped more often than not . . . by heterosexual men.
Of course. When a normal man discovers that the woman coming on to him is really a man, it can get explosive

And sometimes they don't have to do anything but enter the "wrong" bathroom. Lol.

Funny I didn't think anyone ever read those. I am a man who has not found a woman who wants to bear children with me. I have yet to know what love is.

Well, when you do and she is pregnant with your child, then you have the right to say. Until then, and when it comes to another person's body, you really don't have any say in her decision.

Like I said if they have already had the surgery, then they are obviously not "pretending." They are suffering from a mental illness, and if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the doctors who would perform this kind of surgery on a mentally ill person, and the psychiatrists who deem it "necessary."

Sorry, where are you going with this?
The man had no surgery. You do not need to have a surgery to claim to be a woman in Washington state now. You just have to say it. Which is all he did. He undressed in front of little girls at swim practice as young as six years old - and the judge had to defend him in court saying the law protects him because it does not specify what a transgender is.
A hearing was called to try and clarify the law, but a different judge ruled out the hearing. So as of now Washington state is stuck with an extremely bad law that literally can protect a child predator entering into a girls bathroom if he says he is a woman while doing it.
You can't make this shit up. Only progressives can make this shit up. They have themselves in a real pickle. Because progressives claim that "sex" is not biological, but a mental state. And you can't prove or disprove a mental state.

And I already said that if they still have a dick, they should go in the men's room. Stop lumping everyone into one category. Everyone has their own opinions about these things.
They never really have a vagina, just an inverted penis. You know that's not a vagina, right?

In fact, gender dysphoria—the official psychiatric term for feeling oneself to be of the opposite sex—belongs in the family of similarly disordered assumptions about the body, such as anorexia nervosa and body dysmorphic disorder. Its treatment should not be directed at the body as with surgery and hormones any more than one treats obesity-fearing anorexic patients with liposuction. The treatment should strive to correct the false, problematic nature of the assumption and to resolve the psychosocial conflicts provoking it. With youngsters, this is best done in family therapy.

The larger issue is the meme itself. The idea that one’s sex is fluid and a matter open to choice runs unquestioned through our culture and is reflected everywhere in the media, the theater, the classroom, and in many medical clinics. It has taken on cult-like features: its own special lingo, internet chat rooms providing slick answers to new recruits, and clubs for easy access to dresses and styles supporting the sex change. It is doing much damage to families, adolescents, and children and should be confronted as an opinion without biological foundation wherever it emerges.

But gird your loins if you would confront this matter. Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.

Paul McHugh, MD, is University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
His professional opinions are dismissed by the left and the trans because he is religious.

No, what matters is that this is complexly false and a lie.

And this nonsense about ‘restrooms’ is nothing more than a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from the unwarranted hate for transgender Americans common to you and most other conservatives.

No laws are being passed to ‘protect the “rights” of perverts’ – the notion is ignorant idiocy and a lie.

Transgender Americans are not ‘perverts,’ transgenderism has nothing to do with ‘child molestation’; laws seeking to protect the rights of transgender Americans and prevent them from being subject to discrimination do not ‘facilitate’ crimes against children; a criminal might very well commit his crime against a child whether such laws are enacted or not.

Your attempt to propagate the lie that children are somehow ‘endangered’ by transgender Americans, or laws protecting their rights, is nothing but reprehensible demagoguery and fear-mongering – typical of most on the reprehensible right.
The lies are all yours. Pointing your crooked finger won't work.

Men using men's rooms only isn't hate. If you choose to label it as such, then you are in reality stating that everyone in the past was hateful, since that's been the way it always was.

That's the inherent problem with progressivism. They demand the change then pretend it was that way all along until some hateful people came along and took it away. It's so stupid only a liberal could buy it.

So it's true that trannies are all men that remain men instead of really changing?

How many documented cases of tranny-pedo attacks on little girls in public restrooms have been recorded so far?

Gee, it's a good thing that our little boys are safe. No manly-man ever molested a little boy, right?

Owait...
Owait what? No, no manly man ever molested a boy. What kind of warped definition of manhood do you enjoy? Real men don't fuck little boys. Or girls for that matter. Read that until it seeps into your thick skull.

This is really more of a woman's issue for me that how many trannies do x y or z. I've had women enter the men's room before. It happens when they really gotta go and the women's room has a long line. You know what happens? Nothing. Like a bunch of guys are going to stand around while a woman is harassed or abused? Regardless of your opinion, it ain't gonna happen.

What matters is men going into the ladies room. There's a reason that's always been verbotten and trying to explain that to the post modern liberal is like explaining color to a blind man. They simply cannot receive common sense, it's out of their reach, proven daily.

John's Hopkins Hospital no longer does the surgeries, they consider it a mental illness after treating and failing many patients. Getting the head fixed is their answer instead of swapping parts on a confused individual.

You're sort of missing the point, before laws existed to keep this from happening, take away the laws and the incidents are going to increase. Eventually a woman or child is going to be molested or raped. It's bound to happen.
Rape has always been an offence. So has indecent exposure. The hate laws dont change any of that.

It gives the perverts access to the victims...you really are a stupid fuck
Kids are more likely to be abused at home or in church than in a public convenience, you stupid fuck.

you are full of shit
Nope its the truth.Deal with it.

no really it isnt

87 percent happen in a residence not their home

And sometimes they don't have to do anything but enter the "wrong" bathroom. Lol.
That's true. So freakazoids have to be really careful.

Trannys get beaten up the worst at gay bars.

Owait...
Owait what? No, no manly man ever molested a boy. What kind of warped definition of manhood do you enjoy? Real men don't fuck little boys. Or girls for that matter. Read that until it seeps into your thick skull.

This is really more of a woman's issue for me that how many trannies do x y or z. I've had women enter the men's room before. It happens when they really gotta go and the women's room has a long line. You know what happens? Nothing. Like a bunch of guys are going to stand around while a woman is harassed or abused? Regardless of your opinion, it ain't gonna happen.

What matters is men going into the ladies room. There's a reason that's always been verbotten and trying to explain that to the post modern liberal is like explaining color to a blind man. They simply cannot receive common sense, it's out of their reach, proven daily.

John's Hopkins Hospital no longer does the surgeries, they consider it a mental illness after treating and failing many patients. Getting the head fixed is their answer instead of swapping parts on a confused individual.
Many times the trans ends up worse off. They can't deal with still feeling like their man parts are still there. You know what phantom limb is? Well trans men have phantom penis and phantom balls too.

Forum List

Back