And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

Like I said if they have already had the surgery, then they are obviously not "pretending." They are suffering from a mental illness, and if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the doctors who would perform this kind of surgery on a mentally ill person, and the psychiatrists who deem it "necessary."

Sorry, where are you going with this?
The man had no surgery. You do not need to have a surgery to claim to be a woman in Washington state now. You just have to say it. Which is all he did. He undressed in front of little girls at swim practice as young as six years old - and the judge had to defend him in court saying the law protects him because it does not specify what a transgender is.
A hearing was called to try and clarify the law, but a different judge ruled out the hearing. So as of now Washington state is stuck with an extremely bad law that literally can protect a child predator entering into a girls bathroom if he says he is a woman while doing it.
You can't make this shit up. Only progressives can make this shit up. They have themselves in a real pickle. Because progressives claim that "sex" is not biological, but a mental state. And you can't prove or disprove a mental state.

And I already said that if they still have a dick, they should go in the men's room. Stop lumping everyone into one category. Everyone has their own opinions about these things.

Like I said if they have already had the surgery, then they are obviously not "pretending." They are suffering from a mental illness, and if you want to be angry at someone, be angry at the doctors who would perform this kind of surgery on a mentally ill person, and the psychiatrists who deem it "necessary."

The man had no surgery. You do not need to have a surgery to claim to be a woman in Washington state now. You just have to say it. Which is all he did. He undressed in front of little girls at swim practice as young as six years old - and the judge had to defend him in court saying the law protects him because it does not specify what a transgender is.
A hearing was called to try and clarify the law, but a different judge ruled out the hearing. So as of now Washington state is stuck with an extremely bad law that literally can protect a child predator entering into a girls bathroom if he says he is a woman while doing it.
You can't make this shit up. Only progressives can make this shit up. They have themselves in a real pickle. Because progressives claim that "sex" is not biological, but a mental state. And you can't prove or disprove a mental state.

So who are you so angry at? The heterosexual male who is pretending he is a tranny to get into the ladies' room? Or the truly mentally ill transsexual who mutilates his own perfectly normal functioning genitals because he is suffering from a body dysmorphic syndrome?

And I already said that if they still have a dick, they should go in the men's room. Stop lumping everyone into one category. Everyone has their own opinions about these things.

I understand, my only point I have made in this entire thread is how utterly stupid and asinine it was to make a law allowing anyone who simply says they are a woman - to enter a woman's bathroom.
A man undressed himself in front of little girls, and a judge could not only not prosecute him - but had to defend his right to do it again if he wanted.
So our personal opinions take a back seat....like 50 rows back seat...until these laws are stopped in other states and repealed. Our children's safety must prevail over laws only made to make people feel good about themselves.

I understand, my only point I have made in this entire thread is how utterly stupid and asinine it was to make a law allowing anyone who simply says they are a woman - to enter a woman's bathroom.
A man undressed himself in front of little girls, and a judge could not only not prosecute him - but had to defend his right to do it again if he wanted.
So our personal opinions take a back seat....like 50 rows back seat...until these laws are stopped in other states and repealed. Our children's safety must prevail over laws only made to make people feel good about themselves.

You seem like one of the insane dildos who post here when you start ranting about "progressives." There are actually conservatives (e.g. Bruce Jenner) who are transsexuals because it is a MENTAL disorder and does not discriminate between political ideologies.

So who are you so angry at? The heterosexual male who is pretending he is a tranny to get into the ladies' room? Or the truly mentally ill transsexual who mutilates his own perfectly normal functioning genitals because he is suffering from a body dysmorphic syndrome?

Oh c'mon Chris you have to ask that?
I have a daughter, two nieces and one grand niece....I don't want laws so poorly written that they protect child predators going into their bathroom.

Oh c'mon Chris you have to ask that?
I have a daughter, two nieces and one grand niece....I don't want laws so poorly written that they protect child predators going into their bathroom.
The person that owns the bathroom should set the rules regarding who can user her bathroom. Why does the government need to be involved with this?

You seem like one of the insane dildos who post here when you start ranting about "progressives." There are actually conservatives (e.g. Bruce Jenner) who are transsexuals because it is a MENTAL disorder and does not discriminate between political ideologies.

So you're saying Transgenderism is a mental disorder? That this is a psychological issue?

So, heterosexual men taking advantage? :)

Yes.
That is the point.
A perverted heterosexual child predator can simply say he is a woman, and enter into a facility, such as a swimming pool in Washington where they were having a swim meet, and undress himself and lounge around in front of female children, some as young as six.
The law now specifically must PROTECT the child predator being there. Because the law says "transgenders" can use any bathroom facility they want. But the law does not specifically state what a transgender is - because it is indefinable. So this man spent hours around little girls because he said he was transgender - it is like a get out of jail free card.
All you have to do is say it, and the law protects you.
That is how utterly stupid progressives are.

This is the most important point, a point that too many people are ignoring:

"The law now specifically must PROTECT the child predator being there. Because the law says "transgenders" can use any bathroom facility they want. But the law does not specifically state what a transgender is - because it is indefinable. So this man spent hours around little girls because he said he was transgender - it is like a get out of jail free card."

So you're saying Transgenderism is a mental disorder? That this is a psychological issue?

Haven't you read any of the posts?

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry DESTROYS 'Caitlyn' Jenner (MUST READ) - The Political Insider

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Former Johns Hopkins Chief of Psychiatry DESTROYS 'Caitlyn' Jenner (MUST READ) - The Political Insider

I don't need to, I've already stated numerous times on numerous threads that I think Transgenderism is a psychological issue.

I was asking if you thought it was because I wasn't sure what side of the fence you were on about the psychological issue aspect, I can't read every single post, it's impossible.

I want to make clear - again and again and again and again...transgenderism has not one iota to do with a child predator undressing in front of little girls...and that his activity is now protected under law.
A judge - in court - said he had a right to be there because he claimed he was a woman.
In Washington, laws protecting children from predators - are subservient to laws protecting the right to SAY YOU ARE ANOTHER SEX.
That is not transgenderism. That is fraud. But because the Washington progressives were so intent on making their state one of the first to pass the law - that they didn't bother to define what a transgender is!!
And they won't, because they want to claim sex is a state of mind.

Who gives a flying leap what transgenderism is, or isn't. Or whether we accept it or not. Doesn't matter. What matters laws are being passed in this country - that provides a legally protected right for a pervert to be in a place where girls/women undress...all he has to do is say "I am a woman".

This is what matters.

In fact, gender dysphoria—the official psychiatric term for feeling oneself to be of the opposite sex—belongs in the family of similarly disordered assumptions about the body, such as anorexia nervosa and body dysmorphic disorder. Its treatment should not be directed at the body as with surgery and hormones any more than one treats obesity-fearing anorexic patients with liposuction. The treatment should strive to correct the false, problematic nature of the assumption and to resolve the psychosocial conflicts provoking it. With youngsters, this is best done in family therapy.

The larger issue is the meme itself. The idea that one’s sex is fluid and a matter open to choice runs unquestioned through our culture and is reflected everywhere in the media, the theater, the classroom, and in many medical clinics. It has taken on cult-like features: its own special lingo, internet chat rooms providing slick answers to new recruits, and clubs for easy access to dresses and styles supporting the sex change. It is doing much damage to families, adolescents, and children and should be confronted as an opinion without biological foundation wherever it emerges.

But gird your loins if you would confront this matter. Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.

Paul McHugh, MD, is University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

We need more sanitariums with shock therapy.

Well society used to have this, sanatariums with shock treatment and it wasn't helpful, if anything it just made the situation worse.

"sanitariums"

The distinction, a sanatarium is a hospital and sanitarium is a health resort type place where you go to have a rest.

I don't need to, I've already stated numerous times on numerous threads that I think Transgenderism is a psychological issue.

I was asking if you thought it was because I wasn't sure what side of the fence you were on about the psychological issue aspect, I can't read every single post, it's impossible.

I do feel it is a mental disorder. Most definitely. However, that doesn't excuse the "hatred" directed at these mentally ill people. Be angry at the doctors who would perform these dangerous and risky surgeries on these individuals, and the psychiatrists who convince them it is necessary for them to feel "at peace."

The transgendered people are truly suffering. To voluntarily go through the risk and pain of having these operations tells me that they are truly suffering and in emotional "pain." Being angry at them and treating them badly isn't going to solve the problem.

I already stated numerous times that if they still have a penis, they should be using the men's room. However, if they have already had the surgery (which I think is just HORRIBLE), then they now have a vagina and are obviously suffering from true body dysmorphic syndrome and more than likely they really DO feel as if they are women somehow "trapped" in a man's body. It is dangerous for THEM to have to go to the bathroom in a men's bathroom.

I do feel it is a mental disorder. Most definitely. However, that doesn't excuse the "hatred" directed at these mentally ill people. Be angry at the doctors who would perform these dangerous and risky surgeries on these individuals, and the psychiatrists who convince them it is necessary for them to feel "at peace."

The transgendered people are truly suffering. To voluntarily go through the risk and pain of having these operations tells me that they are truly suffering and in emotional "pain." Being angry at them and treating them badly isn't going to solve the problem.

I already stated numerous times that if they still have a penis, they should be using the men's room. However, if they have already had the surgery (which I think is just HORRIBLE), then they now have a vagina and are obviously suffering from true body dysmorphic syndrome and more than likely they really DO feel as if they are women somehow "trapped" in a man's body. It is dangerous for THEM to have to go to the bathroom in a men's bathroom.

I myself don't think I've displayed hatred towards them, although some people have, from the beginning I've said I think they're psychologically unwell and we should be encouraging them to get professional help with this distressing situation they find themselves in.

I've also many times said that if a man has a penis and he's dressed in Drag, he uses the Uni-Sex bathroom, a man with a penis is a man, there's no such thing as a woman with a penis. I've also said that in the event a Transgender has fully Transgendered and doesn't possess a penis anymore, then they should use the female bathroom.

I've been completely consistent about all of this across numerous threads on this topic.

I haven't displayed hatred towards them, from the beginning I've said I think they're psychologically unwell and we should be encouraging them to get professional help with this distressing situation they find themselves in.

I've also many times said that if a man has a penis and he's dressed in Drag, he uses the Uni-Sex bathroom, a man with a penis is a man, there's no such thing as a woman with a penis. I've also said that in the event a Transgender has fully Transgendered and doesn't possess a penis anymore, then they should use the female bathroom.

I've been completely consistent about all of this across numerous threads on this topic.

I didn't say that you exhibited hatred towards them. You just popped into this thread asking questions, and I'm answering them.

I want to make clear - again and again and again and again...transgenderism has not one iota to do with a child predator undressing in front of little girls...and that his activity is now protected under law.
A judge - in court - said he had a right to be there because he claimed he was a woman.
In Washington, laws protecting children from predators - are subservient to laws protecting the right to SAY YOU ARE ANOTHER SEX.
That is not transgenderism. That is fraud. But because the Washington progressives were so intent on making their state one of the first to pass the law - that they didn't bother to define what a transgender is!!
And they won't, because they want to claim sex is a state of mind.

Who gives a flying leap what transgenderism is, or isn't. Or whether we accept it or not. Doesn't matter. What matters laws are being passed in this country - that provides a legally protected right for a pervert to be in a place where girls/women undress...all he has to do is say "I am a woman".

This is what matters.
No, what matters is that this is complexly false and a lie.

And this nonsense about ‘restrooms’ is nothing more than a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from the unwarranted hate for transgender Americans common to you and most other conservatives.

No laws are being passed to ‘protect the “rights” of perverts’ – the notion is ignorant idiocy and a lie.

Transgender Americans are not ‘perverts,’ transgenderism has nothing to do with ‘child molestation’; laws seeking to protect the rights of transgender Americans and prevent them from being subject to discrimination do not ‘facilitate’ crimes against children; a criminal might very well commit his crime against a child whether such laws are enacted or not.

Your attempt to propagate the lie that children are somehow ‘endangered’ by transgender Americans, or laws protecting their rights, is nothing but reprehensible demagoguery and fear-mongering – typical of most on the reprehensible right.

Forum List

Back