And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

If you read the signs and symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder, it is clear that these transsexuals/transgenders are suffering from this disorder.

It is horrible that our psychiatric institutions have caved to "political correctness" forced upon them by certain groups. It's pretty much a crime what they are doing when they advise these patients to undergo a surgery that basically mutilates normal and healthy sexual organs and can lead to all kinds of problems, infections and even death! I would think that definitely violates the hippocratic oath of "heal, not harm."

Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) | Anxiety and Depression Association of America, ADAA

This link does not prove anything. It talks about crimes AGAINST transgenders. Hence the title, transgender VICTIMS. It doesn't talk about victims of transgender sexual assault.

Major fail.

That's what I was talking about. If these transgenders use men's rooms, they are being put in danger.

I heard once that the doctors empty the testicle sack and turn it inside out stuffing into a crack made to look like a vagina. Has any guy fucked one of these and how does it feel?
You BELIEVE...but you can't prove.

You should not challenge me. I'm much smarter than you. :D

Sexual Assault: The Numbers | Responding to Transgender Victims of Sexual Assault
Please copy and paste the relevant stats.

Click on the link. Easy enough, even a child could do it. Lol. The stats are in the link I posted.
If you know the stats, then just copy and paste them from the link.

I'm not reading some long ass article when I have an expert like you to give me the stats and numbers. You actually know what you're talking about and not just posting a random article you think backs your claims are you?

Because that would be weak on your end.

Well, it's not a "long ass" article. If you don't want to read the statistics and education yourself, that's on you. Why should I go through the trouble for you? Lol.
Just c/p them here.

IF a transsexual person has undergone the surgery and has a vagina, they would be safer to go in the ladies' room. There are men who would beat them up or mistake them for actual women and sexually assault them.

Let's face the facts, the biggest perpetrators of rape and assault are heterosexual men.

I heard once that the doctors empty the testicle sack and turn it inside out stuffing into a crack made to look like a vagina. Has any guy fucked one of these and how does it feel?

Click on the link. Easy enough, even a child could do it. Lol. The stats are in the link I posted.

I'm not reading some long ass article when I have an expert like you to give me the stats and numbers. You actually know what you're talking about and not just posting a random article you think backs your claims are you?

Well, it's not a "long ass" article. If you don't want to read the statistics and education yourself, that's on you. Why should I go through the trouble for you? Lol.
Just c/p them here.

NO. If you want to know, you can click on the link like anyone else. If you are retarded, then I'm sorry about that.

The thread is about men going into womens restrooms and assaulting them. You want to make it about something else.

I stayed on topic, you hijacked the thread. Your link doesn't prove anything.

Well if they have a vagina, they shouldn't be going into the men's room either.

They don't have a vagina. They have a sheath of skin surgically implanted. If they were born a man, they're a man. Period.

Let's make it simple. If you were born with a penis you're a man.
Their "vagina" is a wound... The "doctors" that do these procedures should be shot in the streets like dogs for exploiting the mentally ill.

I totally agree that they are exploiting the mentally ill. It's absolutely disgusting. Feeding into the delusion obviously doesn't help them, as their suicide statistics are still through the roof even AFTER the surgeries that are supposed to "help" them.

They are suffering from body dysmorphic syndrome, similar to those who suffer from anorexia.
So why coddle them?

Why coddle you? Stop asking me to copy and paste things for you. Do your own research.

CfNmyvqWwAA9Z6Q.jpg
I wish I could do that. It sucks having to squat.

Just c/p them here.

NO. If you want to know, you can click on the link like anyone else. If you are retarded, then I'm sorry about that.
That shit doesn't deal directly with the topic at hand. You posted it, please copy&paste the relevant info.

Just c/p them here.

That shit doesn't deal directly with the topic at hand. You posted it, please copy&paste the relevant info.

No. If you want to know then click on the link. I don't really care if you do or not, and I'm not going to coddle your or do you any special favors.

They chose to pretend to be a woman. Women didn't choose. They are in the appropriate restroom. The surgically altered male, (or not) doesn't belong with natural born women. If he decided to act that way knowing that he was putting himself at greater risk for sexual assault, that's HIS CHOICE. Not the womans.

Nobody was born a man in a dress. It's an active choice they made and choices have consequences. Perhaps the doctors should inform them of their risks in acting like women. Perhaps not. I don't give a damn, if you do this shit to yourself you made your own bed. Now sleep in it.

They chose to pretend to be a woman. Women didn't choose. They are in the appropriate restroom. The surgically altered male, (or not) doesn't belong with natural born women. If he decided to act that way knowing that he was putting himself at greater risk for sexual assault, that's HIS CHOICE. Not the womans.

Mental illness isn't a "choice." And some doctors actually recommend that they have these disfiguring surgeries.

I'm not wading through a bunch of irrelevancy just to get to your point.

I always copy and paste the relevant parts of an article I share. You must be a millenial.

Forum List

Back