And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

Women are more in danger of heterosexual men than they are by some transsexual who thinks he is a woman. Lol.

Probably because of the sheer number of hetero men to transsexual. You can't say 10 million men only rape women 10,000 times, and 1 million transgender men only rape women 8000 times so straight men are more dangerous. You would have to look at a percentage of population to how many men attack women for straight and trans.

Pure numbers won't do it without taking total population into account. Otherwise I could make the case that motorcycles are far safer than cars because fewer motorcyclists are killed each year than car drivers. While sheer numbers prove me right. that would be asinine, and so would what you said.

Women are more in danger of heterosexual men than they are by some transsexual who thinks he is a woman. Lol.

Probably because of the sheer number of hetero men to transsexual. You can't say 10 million men only rape women 10,000 times, and 1 million transgender men only rape women 8000 times so straight men are more dangerous. You would have to look at a percentage of population to how many men attack women.

Pure numbers won't do it without taking total population into account. Otherwise I could make the case that motorcycles are far safer than cars because fewer motorcyclists are killed each year than car drivers. That would be asinine, and so would what you said.

Percentages baffle left loons

Probably because of the sheer number of hetero men to transsexual. You can't say 10 million men only rape women 10,000 times, and 1 million transgender men only rape women 8000 times so straight men are more dangerous. You would have to look at a percentage of population to how many men attack women.

Pure numbers won't do it without taking total population into account. Otherwise I could make the case that motorcycles are far safer than cars because fewer motorcyclists are killed each year than car drivers. While sheer numbers prove me right. that would be asinine, and so would what you said.

I've never heard of a transsexual raping a woman. Post some statistics please.

Probably because of the sheer number of hetero men to transsexual. You can't say 10 million men only rape women 10,000 times, and 1 million transgender men only rape women 8000 times so straight men are more dangerous. You would have to look at a percentage of population to how many men attack women for straight and trans.

Your imaginary statistics don't count and prove nothing. Lol.

Define transsexual. You can't. Nobody does. There are no stats because it's too fluid. A guy might identify as a woman today, shed the dress, and be a man tomorrow. All a stat is good for is hard evidence. A man raping a woman. Whether he wore a dress or a business suit.

Nobody has a stat 'trans men raping women". Because a "trans man" is not a legit thing. It's in their head. I mean that would be like asking for stats of men who identify as chickens and cows who rape women. It doesn't matter what you think you are. Stats are not kept on "beliefs" or "feelings."

And absolutely, I just made up numbers for the sake of argument. You haven't posted any stats backing up what you say, and since debate rules say I don't have to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right, I'm still waiting.

Define transsexual. You can't. Nobody does. There are no stats because it's too fluid. A guy might identify as a woman today, shed the dress, and be a man tomorrow. All a stat is good for is hard evidence. A man raping a woman. Whether he wore a dress or a business suit.

Nobody has a stat 'trans men raping women". Because a "trans man" is not a legit thing. It's in their head. I mean that would be like asking for stats of men who identify as chickens and cows who rape women. It doesn't matter what you think you are. Stats are not kept on "beliefs" or "feelings."

A transsexual is a person who has actually had surgery to have a vagina instead of a penis.

Well a man without a penis can't rape a woman, can he?

And since the law doesn't require a man to have had his penis removed, your point is moot.

But the law doesn't require that a man have his penis removed in order to walk into the woman's bathroom.

THAT's the point.

Can it get any weirder?

I agree that it's weird. I think transsexuals are truly suffering from a mental disorder, but because of political correctness, we all have to believe that they are really "women." Personally, I find it rather insulting that one would think all it takes to be a "woman" is some cosmetic surgery or genital mutilation and some hormones. We are MUCH more than that.

The former chief of psychiatry at John Hopkins also believes it is a mental illness, similar to anorexia, where the person suffers from some sort of "body dysmorphic" disorder. I'll post a link in a sec.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

(CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recentcommentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

While the Obama administration, Hollywood, and major media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, said Dr. McHugh, these “policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a loon

Well you know, yes.

How old is the loon? He looks ancient....and he's always whining about whites dying off...he's got one in the grave and one on a banana peel

Well he is a white man, in that picture does he look Black, does he look Asian? No, he's white, so that makes his babbling even weirder.

Guano is batshit nuts...anyone paying attention realizes that
i am not the one giving my kids to catholic priests :eusa_whistle:
Correct, you're an echoboy schlomo that sucks baby blood out of baby dicks after circumcision as your book commands.

Yes but since a penis isn't necessary for sexual battery on a woman or child, that men should be kept out of womens restrooms no matter what.

None of them are good, you'll have to learn that the hard way I guess.

You're still cool with me, Its alright you don't agree. But I have both a gay family member and a cross dressing family member... Extended family that is...and they steal from their families and friends and everyone gives them a break because of PC bullshit. These people know they're men, they just don't want to admit it because they hate people who oppose their filth that no matter what..they'll put all rational thought aside and cause problems for you before they ever admit they're damaged goods...same with Lesbos.

Well I don't expect everyone to agree on everything....if we did, we'd be Leftist Kool-Aid Drinkers :eek-52:

Wow I'm sorry that you've got such people in your family, even if it's extended family, that stuff is messed up.
I'm Hispanic, that means I have tons of family members. My mother's side(Hispanic) had 11 kids.

Forum List

Back