And it continues...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

Some crazy fool accosted the wife of Pennsylvania's Lt. Governor in a grocery store. The weak-minded are vulnerable to primitive fears, and act-out accordingly.

Reminds me of that time I was jumped/ mugged/ robbed by three Black fellow Marines who wanted my 35mm camera in Okinawa Japan.

One of them pinned me against the wall with his hands on my throat, choking me and said "I'm going to kill you now, you Honky Mother Fucker."

When I looked to my left, it was just in time to catch the first of many punches to my face.

Soon after that, I was pulled to the floor by the back of my shirt being pulled over my head.

I though for an instant that I was about to be stabbed and just as I started to surrender the camera, I was kicked in the back of my head, hard enough to knock me out and the heel of the guy that kicked me was found on the floor beside me.

Was I the victim of a hate crime?

Yes or no?

Some crazy fool accosted the wife of Pennsylvania's Lt. Governor in a grocery store. The weak-minded are vulnerable to primitive fears, and act-out accordingly.

Well, technically if she was an illegal, then she does NOT belong here.

Obviously harsh language use is the real take away though, not the fact that a government official swore to uphold the law, instead married a woman here illegally.

Did he know she was here illegally when they started dating? Why was this not a deal breaker for him holding office?

Reminds me of that time I was jumped/ mugged/ robbed by three Black fellow Marines who wanted my 35mm camera in Okinawa Japan.

One of them pinned me against the wall with his hands on my throat, choking me and said "I'm going to kill you now, you Honky Mother Fucker."

When I looked to my left, it was just in time to catch the first of many punches to my face.

Soon after that, I was pulled to the floor by the back of my shirt being pulled over my head.

I though for an instant that I was about to be stabbed and just as I started to surrender the camera, I was kicked in the back of my head, hard enough to knock me out and the heel of the guy that kicked me was found on the floor beside me.

Yes or no?
No. They just wanted your camera

Somehow my face and the back of my head was blocking their right to it.
One of my best friends is a former JAG. I could not believe the stories he told me. Just because people join the military it doesn’t make them averse to crime. Crazy. Just crazy stories.

One of my best friends is a former JAG. I could not believe the stories he told me. Just because people join the military it doesn’t make them averse to crime. Crazy. Just crazy stories.

JAG did an awesome job in my case.

All of my attackers went to Levenworth
Deservedly so

Yes or no?
Consider it reparations.

Yes or no?
Consider it reparations.
Affirmative Action = Reparations

Yes or no?
I think I read that in a comic book once...

La perra or la puta, that, she'd understand.

Free speech. Live it, love it.

I don't see anyone calling for the damn fool to be thrown into a gulag, just pointing out what a stupid fuck she must be to have done that.

I don't see anyone calling for the damn fool to be thrown into a gulag, just pointing out what a stupid fuck she must be to have done that.

Then we can agree on that much. Truly, if someone insulted my wife in a similar way, violence would likely ensue. However, when viewed from the anesthetized distance of a computer screen, knee jerk reactions are common. I've got nothing else.

Yes or no?

Cool story, bro......

Yes or no?
Anyone who has bothered to keep up on black crime statistics knows young black men and boys can be dangerous. They commit much of the crime in the country, yet represent only about 5% of the nation’s total population.

I do my best to stay away from black men, because of their tendency toward violence. I know this doesn’t apply to most blacks, but how is one to know if the black man unknown to you isn’t violent?

Right after high school I went to work in an auto plant in Detroit in the late 70s. Blacks represented over 50% of the work force. I found out very quickly many black men were to be avoided. However, others I found to be friendly and trustworthy. One guy in particular and I became close friends. He was a Vietnam War vet and studying to be a lawyer. I regret losing track of him. He was very respected by all, including the many black thugs in the plant.

JAG did an awesome job in my case.

All of my attackers went to Levenworth

Prison.... aka negro college.

Yes or no?
Anyone who has bothered to keep up on black crime statistics knows young black men and boys can be dangerous. They commit much of the crime in the country, yet represent only about 5% of the nation’s total population.

I do my best to stay away from black men, because of their tendency toward violence. I know this doesn’t apply to most blacks, but how is one to know if the black man unknown to you isn’t violent?

Right after high school I went to work in an auto plant in Detroit in the late 70s. Blacks represented over 50% of the work force. I found out very quickly many black men were to be avoided. However, others I found to be friendly and trustworthy. One guy in particular and I became close friends. He was a Vietnam War vet and studying to be a lawyer. I regret losing track of him. He was very respected by all, including the many black thugs in the plant.
It’s 6% but 50% of the crimes

Yes or no?

It’s 6% but 50% of the crimes

And before anyone blames “muh racism” in America, these stats hold up all over the globe.
England put out a report just recently that stated nearly all of the violent crime in London was being committed by the grape tea and watermelon crumpet crew.

Forum List

Back